IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gamnling.com would assume some type in errors but appears as word is not so common in type in errors.

•••
•••
311.jpg

for fast domain catch.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not sure why someone let this drop. They clearly weren't Canadian :)

CanadianHistory.org
CanadianHistory.com would be better any way.

And CanadaHistory.org better than CanadianHistory.org

•••
CanadianHistory.com would be better any way.

And CanadaHistory.org better than CanadianHistory.org
Nope. NFP authority sites are always better in .org. Plus Canada History doesn't really sound gramatically correct Canada's History would be better and that is still not as good as Canadian History, which is what it's actually called i.e the history of canada is referred to as Canadian History. In university I never did courses in "Canada History", its always been and will always be referred to as Canadian History. Not sure where your getting your info from but I'm Canadian and I know what you've just said is wrong.

•••
Nope. NFP authority sites are always better in .org. Plus Canada History doesn't really sound gramatically correct Canada's History would be better and that is still not as good as Canadian History, which is what it's actually called i.e the history of canada is referred to as Canadian History. In university I never did courses in "Canada History", its always been and will always be referred to as Canadian History. Not sure where your getting your info from but I'm Canadian and I know what you've just said is wrong.
Yet one important factor traffic & parking revenue. CanadianHistory.org get this?

•••
Yet one important factor traffic & parking revenue. CanadianHistory.org get this?

Traffic and parking revenue don't matter. Those days are long over. Also in .org what matters most is what the name represents let me remind you in case you didn't do your research that the highest EVER Country+history sale was in .ORG in 2008.

americanhistory.org 7,000 USD 2008-08-19

Look your not Canadian so I'm not sure you actually understand the value of this name. I'm probably going to dev it myself but If I did want to sell it there are multiple organizations that I can call up like Historica Canada for example and have them be interested because this name has significant weight within our country, its a nice piece of real estate not just for an ngo but also for universities and even the government.

•••

Are you just looking for flaws in his domain or what's up?
He had it for less than a day, dude. He probably hasn't even parked it yet.

Last edited:
•••
He had it for less than a day, dude. He probably hasn't even parked it yet.
Yes, this domain have value, I checked.

•••
He had it for less than a day, dude. He probably haven't even parked it yet.
Not going to park it. Putting a lander on it that I'm making myself. Its got sentimental value, in the age of domainers its pretty rare to get your hands on a domain like this. I'm not sure what this guys deal is but its very clear that he is either jealous or doesn't understand the importance of owning your own country+history.org. This is something I've studied at a high level and been taught about from a young age so I actually understand the true value of it. The name speaks for itself, its CanadianHistory.org, if the only bad thing he has to say about it is something irrelevant like traffic, to an undeveloped website, then I really don't care lol because ultimately that means nothing and doesn't hurt its value whatsoever.

Now if he was the guy that dropped it. Then all I can says is, bad move bro...bad move because you could sell this name with some cold calls to right people. So maybe its better in the hands of someone who actually represents the premise of the domain.

•••
Now if he was the guy that dropped it. Then all I can says is, bad move bro...bad move because you could sell this name with some cold calls to right people. So maybe its better in the hands of someone who actually represents the premise of the domain.
I never had domain CanadianHistory.org

•••
I never had domain CanadianHistory.org
I never said you did...emphasis on the word IF bro. Its ok though, english isn't your first language so I understand.

•••
Flexxive.com
Food-wise.com
Usa-Rentals.com
Tokyolympics.com
OlympicsTokyo.com
Ceo-Conference.com
PlentyOfFishing.com
AustraliaOutbackTour.com
VirginiaMedicalTransport.com

•••
UberBacklash.com
UberBanned.com
DNRocks.com (trying to develop it, made the portal today)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
EcomBrand.com
Vydyos.com (Videos)

•••
•••
•••
•••
L*e*m*o*n*a*d*e*B*e*e*r*.com
M*i*n*t*B*e*e*r.com
A*d*v*a*n*c*e*d*T*h*r*e*a*t*Detection.com

•••
posted this one in the wrong section yesterday.. Hungry/Co com
picked these up today
Mineral/Mag com
Craft/Cam com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back