IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:xf.grin:

Big time brandable!

HEMPLAY.com

•••
•••
Mumication
Girlication

coms

•••
•••
Mumication
Girlication

coms

Mumication is a typo , so did you get it on propose?!!! , and what use would you have for Girlication ?!!!

•••
•••
Mumication is typo , so did you get it on propose?!!! , and what use would you have for Girlication ?!!!

Just saw Dadication sold for 2.5k on DNJ so gave these a go.. might be wrong choice but many things I see in domaining make no sense anyway :P

•••
•••
Great reg , It's hard to believe it wasn't registered yet , have you sold it ?!!!
Haha thanks! not yet, still need to list it ;)

•••
regd this one today

HARDWARES.IO

•••
Just saw Dadication sold for 2.5k on DNJ so gave these a go.. might be wrong choice but many things I see in domaining make no sense anyway :P
loooooooool , I hope you don't regret it when you wake up tomorrow . Seriously , if you go with the norm every time your register a domain , you would run out of cash before you know it . Hold your guns and come up with strategy/reassessment plan or whatever tactic suits best , just don't blaze recklessly. Usually I get a burst of adrenaline/dopamine when I find a superb domain isn't reg'ed yet , but I would curb my feelings and wait for 2 days and afterwards if I still have the same enthusiasm , I would ask my self how could it be developed ?!!! .. If I don't come up with an answer , then simply I will walk away . I'm not ready to hold on to something I wouldn't know what to do with aside form finding the right end -user , which could take years with a shitty domain . Money doesn't grow on tress , so choose wisely .

•••
Haha thanks! not yet, still need to list it ;)
It's a hot domain , I work in tourism so I know how valuable it's .Throw a wp on it and with some ads , you would be amazed how much you can make in a short time . You never know till your try , so give it a run and see what comes . In case of selling never go with less then 600 , becuase that what I would pay you . Unfortunately , I'm running low in funds :guilty: .

Last edited:
•••
4ex1.com (Forex One)
4exBusiness.com (Forex Business)

•••
•••
•••
please delete

Last edited:
•••
•••
BooksVR dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
I just regged:

Undereffect.com and Askjewelry.com

•••
•••
•••
THEMESHOPPES.COM was thinking about use for Wordpress themes. The colloquial spelling of shops will be something you either love or hate.

•••
•••
Happy Brandable day
C*i*t*y*M*a*s*h
M*o*n*s*t*r*i*f*y
S*w*i*f*tF*u*s*e
A*c*t*i*o*n*R*u*s*h
In king

•••
@mcbean187381 LogoBox.co.uk is a great catch...would be a shame to flip it, if you've got the skills then would make a great logo design or sales site for UK market. Loads of potential even without the com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back