Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not exactly sure how that would be used, but it has a nice ring to it.

Awwalmb, that's what I thought... rolls off the tongue easily. Maybe someone will want it for a witchcraft site someday, if they're into that sort of thing? ;)

•••
•••
•••
265.png

Your self-improvment plan to success
Every XTOP success story started with high XPECTATIONS

LLLL pronounceable .org domain that could suits up in various niches... There's a lot of place for creativity with such a generic word!

•••
was wrong - so removed post

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sportstube dot eu
Athlete dot mobi
InsuranceWebsite dot mobi
CamSex dot mobi
InsuranceMarket dot xyz
SugarMaid dot com e-SantaClaus dot com

•••
nAnimate.com

Last edited:
•••
SkyTeleport .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DPoS.eth

I own the world's coolest wallet address. Paid 3 years so it's mine forever. Love it

•••
•••
Ohhh...that sound xxx to me for sure! LOL! I'd think you could find a buyer for that.
Feel the same too. But I take it for a low price so nvm.

•••
These are some of my purchases. today. I have 2 more but they're too good to share. I renew my holds tonight. Renewing close to 170 so that's $1,700 (maybe a couple hundred more.)

Sales have improved since I altered my marketplace, which now averages 2000+ monthly visits.
why should not share names on this, this here is not way to do marketing & sell names? also I saw many users add slashes to domains when sharing, same purpose?

and how you alter marketplace, mean you changed parking platform or what? and before alter, how many visits ? 2k+ visits for whole portfolio?

Last edited:
•••
why should not names share on this, also I saw many add slash to domain when sharing, same purpose?

and how you alter marketplace, mean you changed parking platform or what? and before alter, how many visits ?
I have the same question too, I guess it might affect your domain history or results show on Search Engine.
If you have made an auction in NamePros Market Place, you could find your domain public on the searching results. This is my example :
upload_2019-12-31_9-52-35.png

Top 2 of 3 are from NamePros.com

•••
thursdaybox.png

...FridayBox.com went for $5k back in 2015.

•••
•••
•••
LabsDone . com

Walk In And Get Your Labs Done Quick & Easy Here

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back