Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
suburbanmuseum(dot)com (yesterday)
Not the Chevy SUV, there is some National Suburban Museum about the development of life in the suburbs opening in or near Kansas City.

DynamicProductPlacement.com today

•••
Just registerd and developed (all in one day!... Wheew!)- SouthBeachBasketball.com (Lebron James, Dewayne Wade & Chris Bosh)

Last edited:
•••
just picked up another dropped today: CaboHotel.net

just wish it was a .com

•••
•••
•••
just regged i-love-pets.com my only hyphened domain.... most other tlds were taken

Last edited:
•••
Keeping on the medical trail:-

haemoglobin.in Large Indian audience
evitam.in (hack for evitamin)

also
privateinsurance.in

Last edited:
•••
lauryn.org

Now I just need to find someone names Lauryn...

•••
My last domain reg for a while - NYCBars.org.

3,600 exact local and global searches on Google. .com sold for over $2,000, and .net was taken.

I have a list of some .coms and .nets, and if they're still out there I will be getting them toward the end of this month, but I'm gonna quick flip the four I have now.

•••
búsqueda
in
the
.tv

spanish for search

•••
Reged a while ago...

LiveStream365.com
LiveStreaming24.com
Games24.me

Although I'm not so sure about the value of such domains (with numbers in it), but exact searches for the keywords are massive... :lala:

•••
When registering brandable or suffix domains, always stick to .com

•••
Hey guys, new here! (and new to buying domains, I'm just dabbling with some extra money).

I got iphone6case.com to sit on for a while.

also bought justin-beiber.info (i'm not sure why, seemed like a good idea)

•••
Domains containing TM keywords are to be avoided like the plague. They may cost you a lawsuit from the TM holder.

Ask for a refund while (and if) you can.
Hey guys, new here! (and new to buying domains, I'm just dabbling with some extra money).

I got iphone6case.com to sit on for a while.

also bought justin-beiber.info (i'm not sure why, seemed like a good idea)

•••
•••
•••
haha, ok, thanks. I mean, for $11 I think I'll just sit on them for a year and not renew, it's all a learning experience! thanks guys :)

•••
You should actually delete both. The second one contains the full name of a very popular person, which is like a TM.

There are many other things you need to read and learn before registering any other domains. That's why there's a newbie section ;)

•••
haha, ok, thanks. I mean, for $11 I think I'll just sit on them for a year and not renew, it's all a learning experience! thanks guys :)

Like others have said, you should drop the domains.

It looks like you regged them today with godaddy.

You'll have no problem getting your $ back. Call them toll free at 1-866-463-2339. Tell them that you want a 'Grace' delete. Grace deletes have to be done within 120 hours of registration.

Also $11 is paying too much. Use a promo code on your next reg.

•••
I've been flipping through it, but I'll dive deeper. thanks guys!

•••
As for my recent regs;

I'm going to try out some minisites on .org.in

coffee.org.in (minisite up)
wine.org.in
dog.org.in

•••
•••
Are you guys reggingg these domain to resell or to develop, cause some of you are accumilating quite a few.

I used to be teh same, it was like an addiction.

•••

You were given sage advice when they advised you to grace delete. I'm not kidding - I just exchanged some emails with a guy in Vancouver who had a friend who'd (stupidly) registered a name with 'Microsoft' in it and got sued for $2mil. I don't know how that turned out, but I can imagine it wasn't pretty.

It's not worth it. There are other names to develop out there.

Going back to the original topic, last night I regged:

ValenciaCalifornia.org

•••
ValenciaCalifornia.org

Nice :)

Tonight I got:

UPLOADFILES.ORG
PELIRROJAS.NET (Spanish for redheads)

Both were found on a drop list; I got PELIRROJAS.NET pretty much only because nearly all TLDs were gone. Thoughts on this strategy? It has 41,000 monthly searches as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back