NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I hand-regged the following:

dismiss [dot] us
easement [dot] us
easements [dot] us
abbreviate [dot] us​

I have been searching for high impact one-word keywords in .us domains--there are a few around, but a lot fewer than I would have thought.

The first three are legal terms (easement in the US = right of way on one's property. It's a complicated law that often lands property owners in civil court).

Last edited:
•••
•••
:!:UHOH .TV:!:

My 1st TV ever. I could'nt pass it.

•••
•••
tvemu .com (tv emulator to watch the worldcup) :P

•••
•••
•••
not bad to be open, 170 valuate

im looking for work dot com

never expected that one to be open. and i'll take it, yup yup yup.

•••
Just registered this one

Just registered - GymShoes.biz

Soo excited!

Last edited:
•••
•••
AncientStructure .com

ReunionIsle .com

•••
flipdomains dot info

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Just registered CandyCompany.org

I plan on developing and getting the site ranked across all major search engines and then... Selling for $X,XXX

Ma....this has been a good day for me!

•••
•••
•••
•••
dn/campus (.) com
dn/thread (.) com

reg. abt 3 days back...

•••
Paris_Hotels_[dot]_in

Rome_Hotels_[dot]_in

•••
Paris_Hotels_[dot]_in

Rome_Hotels_[dot]_in

Just curious to know how paris hotels / rome hotels go with .in extension ??? Other then the extension .in the names are really good and highly search terms.. i am not offending you poet, just sharing my question. If u feel so i can delete my post...

•••
No problem ddesigns, this is the first time I acquire this kind of domains (relevant non Indian cities with .in TLD) and I am curious myself to know how they will do. Anyway, it's important to notice that .in domains may get traffic from outside India, that's just a matter of how well they rank in other countries' SERPs. Furthermore, as you pointed out, they also have decent search volume in India (nearly as much as 'Mumbai Hotels').

Just curious to know how paris hotels / rome hotels go with .in extension ??? Other then the extension .in the names are really good and highly search terms.. i am not offending you poet, just sharing my question. If u feel so i can delete my post...

•••
teldeveloper (dot) com

godaddy special 99 cents :)

•••
Wellies.tv good search results...

•••
No problem ddesigns, this is the first time I acquire this kind of domains (relevant non Indian cities with .in TLD) and I am curious myself to know how they will do. Anyway, it's important to notice that .in domains may get traffic from outside India, that's just a matter of how well they rank in other countries' SERPs. Furthermore, as you pointed out, they also have decent search volume in India (nearly as much as 'Mumbai Hotels').

Thanks for the info, do keep us updated about its progress aswell..

•••
My reg of today:

termlifeinsurancerates.info
insurancecompaniesquotes.info
individualinsurance.info
helocrates.info
mortgagerefinancerates.info
savingsaccountrates.info

After about 5 months off, i was missing this...

:)

•••
lol, burn that place :p

I honestly felt bad after registering it. But after looking at the minisite i created for it, i am now feeling better, haha..

vuvuzelaoutlet.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back