NameSilo

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sneaker(s).com said:
newyorkrealestate.tv
arizonarealestate.tv

'Yeap" nice ones.

•••
I recently handregged: Trigun.tv

Estibot has it at $5,700.

•••
WashingtonSt.TV

I sold WashingtonState.TV a few months back, then I was looking at WashingtonDC.TV - And realized the counterpart to that name is WashingtonST.TV - So I bought it yesterday!

•••
I've had this in my .TV list for a while and I finally decided to regged it.

Genomes.TV

•••
ConciergeService.tv
ConciergeServices.tv

Decent Overture on them

•••
SearchingTV said:
ConciergeService.tv
ConciergeServices.tv

Decent Overture on them

nice pickups...
I own Concierge.tv and it gets a few offers a week, so you may end up selling these sooner than you think. ;)

as far as my new regs:

Cardio.TV

very happy with that reg. it was a drop and I asked ENOM to catch it for me and was told it might be a "premium"... but I checked religiously every day, several times a day and when I saw it was available, I hand-regged it thru goDaddy to maintain it's non-premium status. :)

It's perfect for my development needs.

good luck to all.

•••
MrRhee said:
Cardio.TV

very happy with that reg. it was a drop and I asked ENOM to catch it for me and was told it might be a "premium"... but I checked religiously every day, several times a day and when I saw it was available, I hand-regged it thru goDaddy to maintain it's non-premium status. :)
Excellent MrRhee (and good reg strategy)

•••
MrRhee said:
nice pickups...
I own Concierge.tv and it gets a few offers a week, so you may end up selling these sooner than you think. ;)

as far as my new regs:

Cardio.TV

good luck to all.

Tremendous!

:)

•••
Hey, I remember seeing cardio.tv drop a while back and while I thought it sounded cool, I was not sure how I would use it. So, I checked the overture results and passed on it. (6K overture) - glad someone found it of value! Congrats Joel on nabbing it - I look forward to seeing what you will do with it!

-S

PS Thanks Benz on the RE names. :)

Last edited:
•••
MrRhee said:
nice pickups...

as far as my new regs:

Cardio.TV

good luck to all.

So funny, everytime I see a great name it is someone from this board that owns it. was Concierge.tv a premium? When did you pick it up?

•••
MrRhee said:
...I own Concierge.tv...

I like the look of your Concierge.tv site. What parking service is that?

However I am not seeing how someone can contact you from anywhere on that page.

•••
Recently acquired Daisies.tv and Fungi.tv

•••
•••
•••
Impacts.tv

IMPACTS.TV

Yahoo: 76,800,000

Overture Last Month: 10,523

YouTube vids: 45,100

the 'impacts' of climate change will be major news for a least the next generation. of course reports on the 'impacts' of everything... from drug use to globalization to diet and 'TV' itself are always in the news as well. This is one of those names that was on my 'avail list' for some time that kept nawing at me so i finally gave in and reg'd it.

•••
•••
on!SPOT said:
just grabbed sneaky(.)tv

That's a good one....congrats!

•••
•••
FleaMarkets.TV
US Overture 113,906
REG FEE-nonpremium

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
some nice channel names:

AudioChannel.tv
EthnicChannel.tv
RentalChannel.tv
TicketChannel.tv

and one i was really surprised it was avail- seems like the perfect fit to me-
MatureChannel.tv

•••
•••
Are the ____Channel domains hot?

I see a lot of investments happening... Have none so far...

Is it recommended?

•••
smashfactory said:
some nice channel names:

AudioChannel.tv
EthnicChannel.tv
RentalChannel.tv
TicketChannel.tv

and one i was really surprised it was avail- seems like the perfect fit to me-
MatureChannel.tv

Great regs! I can't believe audiochannel.tv was still available.

•••
•••
SKG said:
FleaMarkets.TV
US Overture 113,906
REG FEE-nonpremium

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice! Lots of development potential. Showing videos from different flea markets. People sometimes travel a few hours to get to a good flea maret, by watching your channel they will know whichj ones to go to. Plus lots of ad opp. Great name and the plaural doesn't hurt.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back