Domain Empire

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
stoneroses said:
拍賣.TV (Auction.TV) only my 2nd idn

Nice Traditional Variant of Auction.TV in Chinese. :)

BTW, the simplified version is 拍卖.tv.

•••
del.icio.us said:
Nice Traditional Variant of Auction.TV in Chinese. :)

BTW, the simplified version is 拍卖.tv.

Do you happen to run a translation services company! Boy, you keep translation everything! Babel Fish ehh??

•••
barcode said:
Do you happen to run a translation services company! Boy, you keep translation everything! Babel Fish ehh??

I don't rely on automated translation services. I have friends in Guangzhou region of China, Kobe region of Japan, and Middle-East. They provide accurate translations for each and every word that I ask. :)

•••
LipBalm.tv
LipGloss.tv

A niche market with respectable OVT - gotta thing for lips at the moment I guess.

•••
•••
S

Last edited:
•••
Sneaker(s).com said:
telethon.tv
telethons.tv
genova.tv

I have been thinking about Telethon.TV- never pulled the trigger because I cant remember the last telethon I saw, but I like the names personally as they fit the extension flawlesly.

My hand reg that I dont mind sharing is...

SummerSports.TV

Its been on my list for a while, finally picked it up!

•••
Orientals & Shirtless in the .tv extention are recent ones

•••
Pistachio.tv
Rhinestone.tv
Cockroach.tv
Humid.tv
Lever.tv
Linguistic.tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
advaita said:
FlashDrives.in :)

This is meant to be for .tv names as this is the .tv forum

•••
I got 2 sneaky ones in!

Rappel.TV
Rappelling.TV

•••
Nice ones Sneakers.

Telethon.tv and telethons.tv should great ones down the road. Those are a couple of the best hand reg I have seen in a recently.

•••
•••
Picked up 2 Italian ones:

Orale & Orge in the .tv extention (Oral & Orgy)

•••
Also picked up Shaved()tv, very suprised this was available while other 2 word names with "shaved" in it is taken

•••
Thanks Zona :)

S

Last edited:
•••
well, i cant afford a "real" country- but these werent avail a few weeks ago i dont think when i checked on countries- but they were now ;)-

QuebecTV.tv
EcuadorTV.tv
DenmarkTV.tv
ColombiaTV.tv
BarbadosTV.tv

•••
Did i just waist 80 Bucks, " Again " ? Someone slap me !

Internationalairport.tv & globalrealestatechannel ?

•••
80 bucks??? arent you regging at me.tv for 24.99? that would be 50 bucks

•••
Thanx for the slap smash ! I didnt know ?

also; ive been meaning to commend you for your use of the Z at the end of wordz, i do this azwell ?? I think it looks better for development issues..IE vehicleVIDZ instead of vehicleVIDS ! " what do you think ? "

smashfactory said:
80 bucks??? arent you regging at me.tv for 24.99? that would be 50 bucks

•••
Packs.tv

OVT: 47,105
Google results: Packs - 73,700,000 (42,800,000 for "packs")

(hand reg. - standard fee)

•••
benzdorf said:

also; ive been meaning to commend you for your use of the Z at the end of wordz, i do this azwell ?? I think it looks better for development issues..IE vehicleVIDZ instead of vehicleVIDS ! " what do you think ? "

i know many people dont like the "z" thing, but i do :) i rather have OrlandoDealz.com instead of like Orlando4YouDiscounts or something along those lines- i just think they look cool- and lots of sites do use them- i was able to snag Bankz.net on the drop- all other extensions taken and the .com sold for several thousand dollars

•••
benzdorf said:

i have some .coms and .tv "z's" and don't know how i even feel about them. but think some people and demographics do, so that's a good thing.

you compared "s" to "z" and i'd take the "s" hands down almost all the time.

smash would rather have billz.mobi (one of mine for example) rather than seehere4paymybillonline...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back