Dynadot

You are a domainer if.....

NameSilo
Watch
You are a domainer if.....

You name your kid 'Bacon3' :notme:

Kids calls you Godaddy

You remember your first domain but forget your anniversary.

Keep it coming y'all!:lala:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Laughing at domainers.
That is the fun part.

•••
When you wake up and login to Sedo looking for green boxes every morning.... :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
When you reschedule dinner with the mrs, due to an auction ending.

•••

But then you realize you should have waited to get paid before spending $xxx on dinner.

Last edited:
•••
when you pause xx times a movie just to check if various techs are available as domains :D

•••
Haha! ....and that look you get from your wife: -_-

when you pause xx times a movie just to check if various techs are available as domains :D
Or when you pause your movie to get on NamePros to respond to this thread... :xf.cool:

•••
•••
When you refresh the page 1000000000 times waiting on payment for a big sale :)

•••
•••
Exactly the same is the case with me, whenever I see or hear something I usually end it with a .com and see if its available B-)

•••
...when I keep telling myself "No, not today; no more for now". Haven't had a nay day for ages ! ;)

•••
When someone does something wrong I give it a domain name; yes out loud.

Eating fast at the table - Piggy.net
Wife looks good - SweetCheeks.com
Someone forgot to pay for something - StickyFingers.net
I'm tired - NapTime.org

•••
When someone does something wrong I give it a domain name; yes out loud.

Eating fast at the table - Piggy.net
Wife looks good - SweetCheeks.com
Someone forgot to pay for something - StickyFingers.net
I'm tired - NapTime.org
Hahaha! Can't even tell you how often that happens in my household!

•••
i need find figure out how to delveope niche sites.com or hiresomeone.com to sift through my domainlist.com and pick the decentdomains.com to delveople adsense websites.com lol -- i amreallynotjoking etiher.com

•••
Habitually checking my bank account for transfers. It's become routine.

•••
when I try to find diamonds in drops

•••
When in conversation and you have to stop talking to check to see if something that was said is available.

When your so into your computer or phone domaining and someone says something to you a few times and you acknowledge them but have no idea what there talking about cause your just not paying attention

•••
You know you're a domainer when... you enjoy finding domain names for the hunt.

•••
When you live with the idea that you WILL turn $1 to $1000000. And yes - that's for REAL!

P.S. I can't stop laughing reading this topic.com!

•••
When in conversation and you have to stop talking to check to see if something that was said is available.

My kids have complained about turning their every conversation into a dynadot search.

•••
You know when your a domainer when you reg'd;

Domainer4life/com :D

•••
when you value things with domain purchase prices.for example,new ipad = hand reg with a coupon code.new car = $xxx after market purchase:)

•••
You know you are a (smart) domainer when whenever you come across a problem or you are frustrated with something, you think wish there was a website that does like this.. and you log in, you look for solution on the internet, identify the unique solutions and register the names around those solutions. If the name you register cannot be related to a real life situation/happening, then probably it does not have much use.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back