Domain Empire

You are a domainer if.....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
You are a domainer if.....

You name your kid 'Bacon3' :notme:

Kids calls you Godaddy

You remember your first domain but forget your anniversary.

Keep it coming y'all!:lala:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You are a domainer if you are the only one among your friends who understands why the Domain Name Dollar Store video is so funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZ1M_UmQes"]Domain Name Dollar Store - YouTube[/ame]

•••
You are a domainer if you are the only one among your friends who understands why the Domain Name Dollar Store video is so funny.

Ha ha, so funny:lol:

•••
You are a good domainer if you post regularly.

•••
You are a domainer if you repeatedly state the following:

1) "Just one more..."
2) "If I don't register it now, someone else will tomorrow."
3) "I'll develop this name before I buy another one..I promise."
4) "This catchy name could become the next great twitter..."
5) "What am I going to do with all these names?"
6) "Not spending a penny without searching for a coupon code..."
7) "There has to be a better coupon code..."
8) "I'm not buying any domains tomorrow..."
9) The next day..."Crap...It's OK though, I'll flip this one quickly..."
10) Once you make a sale..."YES! This covers my previous reg fees, and the cycle repeats."

Last edited:
•••
You are a domainer if you say "will someone broker the name I reg last week?"

•••
You are a domainer if your sleep/awake time is based on drop times ;)

•••

1) "Just one more..."
10) Once you make a sale..."YES! This covers my previous reg fees, and the cycle repeats."

# 7 - You know me so well ;)

•••
Your a domainer if you can't think of a better name to call yourself.

•••
Yes, Someone that checks if every word or phrase ending in al is availably in dot al then posts it 24 hours later in the appraisal section hoping someone says mid xxxx

:p

that is so funny - yeah but correct :)

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

You tell yourself..this is the last domain name I am gonna buy but then you buy 10 more - put them in your excel list and hope karma heard you

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

So true!
Hey, domain is 12 years old! Never dropped! Same registrar! Same owner!

But then a hard core domainer would then add: always parked at xxxxxxx and making 72 cents a month.

This is the one that made me LMAO - how about - bump and discounted!

•••
You are a domainer if you know that pigeon shit is a EUPHEMISM

•••

Domain Name Dollar Store - YouTube

Hats off to the creative director who made that video - loved the googgeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.info

I was waiting for him to say .com

Anyway off to regissssteeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.com - you know when you want to register a name with that tiger sound feeling to it, got a nice ring to it - right???

Need a laugh - watch that video!

Last edited:
•••
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7E-isbgwpk"]Jeff Foxworthy You Might Be A Redneck - YouTube[/ame]

replace redneck with domainer lol

cheers

liquid

•••
you come here for solace (peace)

•••
You are a domainer when you get turned on when your bid is the winning bid.

I know it's you admit it! B-)

•••
You are a domainer if you put a domain to be appraised on NP and then get mad as heck because everyone disses the domain!

•••
you check this forum daily to get a laugh - because its all true - I'm still cracking up about that .72 cents a month remark :laugh:

•••
You are a domainer if you have your domains insured.

•••
You are a domainer when you get turned on when your bid is the winning bid.

I know it's you admit it! B-)

I won an auction last week and I damn near had a orgasm :P

•••

1) "Just one more..."

Nice!

You are a domainer if you ask people to offer $60 to send your domain to SEDO auction.

•••
You are a dumb domainer if you go on a forum, and just list the domain name and some gawd awful high price!
Yes, just saw that on another forum:
xxxxx.net
10,000$

•••
You are a domainer if...

1. Your wife is sick and tired of seeing Godaddy listed line after line in your check book and asks you everyday when are you going to sell one of those damn domains you say are worth so much damn money?

2. You hang on every word and ever phrase that everyone says especially on TV and wonder if it is already taken and then run to your computer to see if its available.

:lol:

•••
You are a domainer if...

2. You hang on every word and ever phrase that everyone says especially on TV and wonder if it is already taken and then run to your computer to see if its available.

:lol:

^ Oh that is so true for me....Tv, Radio, Hell driving down the road and looking at billboards seems to be my newest hah.

Blake

•••
You are a domainer if...

You've gotten your debit card temporarily locked because you have had too many domain-related transactions within a short period of time.

Bank's Fraud Department: "Can you confirm this transaction for $X at a computer network, info services co on... ?"

Me: Sorry, don't recall buying ten domains within a 3-day period. :notme: You got my Reg Fees covered though, right?

•••
You are a domainer if you have too much time on your hands and resurrect old threads..:D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back