NameSilo

You are a domainer if.....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
You are a domainer if.....

You name your kid 'Bacon3' :notme:

Kids calls you Godaddy

You remember your first domain but forget your anniversary.

Keep it coming y'all!:lala:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are a domainer if every major holiday you expect domain registrar(s) to release coupon codes. :D

•••
You are a domainer if you see words different.ly

.do you s.ee wh.at I s.ee? If not, plea.se try aga.in.

Chee.rs :)

•••
Your a domainer if: You read the sticker on a vehicle with a business domain name and think hmmm....I could get a better name for that business!

•••
You are a domainer if you sit here and update this thread (like me) on a beautiful saturday night.

I need to get a life. LOL :bah:

•••
You're a domainer if while watching television you automatically think about the worth of the domains listed in the commercials.

•••
You know your a domainer if the first thing you do when you wake up, and the last thing you do before you go to bed is......................

Do I even have to say it? :)

•••
Your a domainer if: You flip through magazines just to see 1. Domains used by businesses 2. Ideas on domain names to register or check if registered!

•••
Your a domainer if: You go through the GoDaddy Discount Codes forum here at NamePros and try every single code so you can reg your million dollar domain names at a discount and none work but you keep trying until one does :)

•••
You are a domainer if you keep coming back to this thread to update it...well, because you are a domainer :)

•••
Your a domainer if: You wait until someone else places a bid on a domain because you like the name but have your reservations that you may be the only one.

•••
You are a domainer if you see words different.ly

.do you s.ee wh.at I s.ee? If not, plea.se try aga.in.

Chee.rs :)

Th.at is .so hillario.us but true :)

Last edited:
•••
If you have sold more than 1 domain for more than $100.

•••
You are a true domainer if you think of everything that you buy in terms of how many domains you could have gotten with that money:

You're hungry and would like to have a pizza, but wait that's one more domain that you could get.

You need a new pair of shoes, but you're thinking that that could be 10 new domains.

And if you are high roller you might think of what domains you could have bought with the money that you just spent on your new car or new home.

-

•••
If you setup another puter to just run domain name search, lookup, keyword mix, whois, etc proggys 24/7.

If you use more b/w in a day than most people use in a month.

Peace,
Cy

•••
You are defo a domainer if you're looking to buy at $x and looking to sell for $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx! :lol: :blink: Gotcha! :snaphappy: :snaphappy: :snaphappy:

•••
When you see a vehicle registration plate - VK 2346 SN - what associations you have? :)

It happened to me yesterday - came home and checked SN expired names :)

•••
.... you know the top 1000 kw's by heart. :wave:

..... if you have checked every EVERY 2 and 3 word combo of said kw's for ones that make sense, and are not already reg'd.

What a life!!!!! :lol:

•••
You're a domainer if at least one time you was bidding against halvarez

•••
You're a domainer if you grossly overvalue your own domains while consistently downplaying the value of other people's domains :sold:

•••
You're a domainer if you grossly overvalue your own domains while consistently downplaying the value of other people's domains :sold:

Now who would do something like that?
:guilty:

•••
You are a true domainer if you get teary-eyed thinking about some of the domains that you lost by just a few dollars at the auctions, or even worse the ones that you checked out and showed being available, but you hesitated to register them and the next day they were under whois privacy. :(

-

•••
You are a true domainer if you get teary-eyed thinking about some of the domains that you lost by just a few dollars at the auctions, or even worse the ones that you checked out and showed being available, but you hesitated to register them and the next day they were under whois privacy. :(

-

Or let one drop only to see it auction on pool for $xxxx D-:
I hate when that happens,,, lol

•••
You are not really a domainer until you can come on namepros and put a domain in the appraisal thread.
AND NOT GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT GET THE APPRAISAL YOU WANT!

•••
Your a domainer if: You have hundreds of txt/csv files with possible purchases and another list ready for $1 godaddy codes!

•••
You're a domainer if your calendar consists of nothing but auction ending times.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back