IT.COM

You are a domainer if.....

NameSilo
Watch
You are a domainer if.....

You name your kid 'Bacon3' :notme:

Kids calls you Godaddy

You remember your first domain but forget your anniversary.

Keep it coming y'all!:lala:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are a domainer if you talk with small businesses and they say "Pshh I don't need a domain" ...and you facepalm almost immediately!

This happen to me twice last week...simply amazing to me ..goes to show lots of potential business out there still avoiding the net.

Make that $$$

•••
...you spend more money on domains than food, clothes and beer.

Hahaha, Clothes that made me laugh.
You are: 1) a guy;
2) living in hot Thailand!
How can you even Spend on clothes? B-):alien3::laugh:

•••
Hahaha, Clothes that made me laugh.
You are: 1) a guy;
2) living in hot Thailand!
How can you even Spend on clothes? B-):alien3::laugh:

Still against the law to walk around naked in good old Siam ;)

•••
... choosing login and password, you try to make them brandable, avoiding at all cost numbers and hyphens :)

•••
Well , for me I know I am a domainer when I buy and sell the domain with in 24-48 hours :) , even if I will make $100 in profit :) .

•••
Flippa suggestion appears atop Facebook when u type F in URL bar

•••
You fantasize about burning the person's house down who just out bid or drop catched a domain you really wanted or hope they die horrifically in an accident...

•••
You fantasize about burning the person's house down who just out bid or drop catched a domain you really wanted or hope they die horrifically in an accident...

This belongs in the thread: "You know you need therapy when..." :P

•••
You are a domainer if you've subscribed to this thread lol.

•••
With all the Chinese premiums happening, it is time to resurrect this thread :)

You are a domainer if ....
You start watching all the Mandarin movies to spot the next trend
You tick off your Chinese friend for not being Chinese enough to buy your 4L.com at the exorbitant price you want
You argue with the Chinese, using the Google 'Pinyin' translate, on what the 4L combinations and numbers mean

Merry Christmas :)

•••
You are a domainer if you look on every food and product package and every commercial to see what domain the company is using and qauge how good a company they are by the quality of the domain they are using.

•••
you know when your a domainer when you become compulsive and you keep checking your phone and your email every few mins

•••
If you buy domain name for your 1 month old kid.

•••
You are a domainer if you look on every food and product package and every commercial to see what domain the company is using and qauge how good a company they are by the quality of the domain they are using.
This. I keep doing it continuously as a bot :)

•••
You're told you're a cybersquatter, despite the fact you've been domaining less than 2 years and sold every name you've had an offer on!!

•••
When you receive a Email notifying you someone placed a bid on your domain auction. You open the Email and it was you....

•••
When your friends and co-workers cringe because you brought up domains again. When you notice this and still bring up domains constantly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back