Domain Empire

Yipee! First domain sale!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It feels great to finally get a sale. MyNewsCenter.com sold for $390 at sedo.

I must say I'm happy with the result. Anyone else get a rush after your first sale?

C

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
congratulations on your first domain sales.
i can finally relate as well, got one domain sale on sedo.com for gross sale of U.S.$300 :)
it's my first as well.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations!

It does feel good getting that first one sold. It feels good each time one sells. I get a kick out of seeing one of my names sold and seeing what the buyer does with it. If it becomes a popular site you can tell everyone that you once owned that name.

•••
Congratulations :)

I remember how happy I was when I sold my first domain so I can understand your feelings :D Keep up the good work.

•••
Thats a pretty good price you got there man. Congrats.

•••
Congrats! an exellent price also!

•••
My first domain sale was huge, I actually started flipping out when it happened. Congrats - I know and remember that feeling well!
:sold:

•••
Congrats! Isn't it a lovely feeling? I was very excited after selling my first name on Sedo. :)

•••
Thanks everyone for you kind replies. I hope this will not be the last!

C

•••
nice one!! : D just keep it up

•••
•••
Congrats. Tremendously better than my first sale of $15

•••
thats higher than any of my domain sales lol

•••
Well I'm probably very lucky and will never see such a sale again but there's always hope!
KInda like the poker newbie at the WSOP. Take out Helmuth in one hand and then get swallowed into a sea of sharks. lol

Thanks again everyone!

•••
Wow congrats, i had only made thats alot more then what i made I made in my first domain sale!

•••
•••
Good on ya!

Well done on your first sale!!

•••
phew.. 390? thats a big one (for me it is)
maybe I should start reselling domain too.. :think:
anyway, congrats and keep up working!!

•••
•••
I recall my first sale. I sold a 3 letter .biz for $60 that I bought for $25. I was amazed that I'd doubled my money within just a few weeks. The next week I sold a name that I bought for $25 for $1750. After that I was hooked.... :)

•••
congratulations and celebrations; youll get hoocked i gaurantee it!

•••
Too Late for the hooked part! 600 domain purchases since March is way more than I thought I would have at this time. It is hard work but starting to pan out. Just sold another name for $325 and 65 .nets for $300. What a rush!!

Thanks again for your participation in my post

Good luck to all who's hearts beat domain, domain, domain!!!

By the way, Happy Halloween to all who love the holiday. We work hard year round to bring the local kids to our yard haunt and would love to share it with all of you. You can view our current project or past projects by visiting: www.nightshadesnightmare.com

It's a free site, so check it out and enjoy. We had over 3,500 kids visit last year, a new record. Have a spooktacular halloween and my your domain transactions be boootiful!!

•••
•••
Congrats on the first sale. My first was 2 domains actually at $75 ea. and this was 2 years ago, and I still can't believe that they sold for that. But I did earn a big profit when i bought 22 .info domains at the live auction for $10.30 then resold them from $10-$55 and earned $560.

Good luck in the future.

•••
That is awesome! The first sale makes you feel good doesn't it!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back