IT.COM

First sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BML

Top Member
Impact
I have started "domaining" five months ago by handreging few domains. Browsing this forum helped me a lot and I accumulated small portfolio. From start I offered my domains on Sedo with BIN prices, on this forum and od Godaddy auctions but no luck until I activated Sedo MLS a week ago and yesterday I had a sale. I sold one of my first domains I registered and it is not a huge sale but $168 profit for $8 investment is not bad (y). This way I want to say thanks to all people who unselfishly share their knowledge on this forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrulations! 168$ is better than nothing :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Consider in terms of percentage. Thats a huge profit you made. Congrats!

•••
Congrats buddy , profit is profit (y)

•••
Thats a good start. Keep up the good work.

Hope coming year brings you more and bigger sales. Happy new year in advance.

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations! I still remember how excited I was when my first sale went through...great feeling!

•••
Congrats! If you view the sale as a multiple of what you paid, it is very good sale indeed! I have never looked into Sedo MLS - is there an additional charge over the $60 minimum commission for the sale?

•••
Nice sale. You picked a domain that brought you profit. Rinse and repeat!

•••
I have started "domaining" five months ago by handreging few domains. Browsing this forum helped me a lot and I accumulated small portfolio. From start I offered my domains on Sedo with BIN prices, on this forum and od Godaddy auctions but no luck until I activated Sedo MLS a week ago and yesterday I had a sale. I sold one of my first domains I registered and it is not a huge sale but $168 profit for $8 investment is not bad (y). This way I want to say thanks to all people who unselfishly share their knowledge on this forum.
Congrats, my first sale was similar in value, now I own some decent names but not after I read a lot of tips, reported sales and articles to get a feel of what would be a "good" domain. A decent way of possible revenue but I'm definetly the kind of person who like having at least 3 sources of revenue.

•••
•••
Congrats! If you view the sale as a multiple of what you paid, it is very good sale indeed! I have never looked into Sedo MLS - is there an additional charge over the $60 minimum commission for the sale?

15% or minimum $60 for sale by Sedo marketplace
20% or minimum $60 for sale by Sedo MLS

•••
•••
Nice; keep it going. The first sale are always the best ones :)
Glad you made a profit.

•••
•••
Congrats. Something is better than nothing

•••
Congrats!

A sale that satisfies the seller is a successful sale and is great motivator going forward.

•••
Congratulation Dear, I started the journey from this month. Please pray for me. thanks

•••
My best congratulations ! I bet you are already hooked on domain for sure. Keep on the good working !

•••
I sold one of my first domains I registered and it is not a huge sale but $168 profit for $8 investment is not bad

In the investment world you would be a superstar for increasing your investment by 2000%

HeHe, it's all about how you report the numbers

Youre-A-Superstar.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back