NameSilo

First sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BML

Top Member
Impact
I have started "domaining" five months ago by handreging few domains. Browsing this forum helped me a lot and I accumulated small portfolio. From start I offered my domains on Sedo with BIN prices, on this forum and od Godaddy auctions but no luck until I activated Sedo MLS a week ago and yesterday I had a sale. I sold one of my first domains I registered and it is not a huge sale but $168 profit for $8 investment is not bad (y). This way I want to say thanks to all people who unselfishly share their knowledge on this forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats.. enjoy the feeling..

•••
Congrats on sale! And question to all members. Is it true that Sedo MLS significantly increases sales?

•••
Congrats on sale! And question to all members. Is it true that Sedo MLS significantly increases sales?
It increases exposure to higher number of potential buyers but it doesn't guarantee more sales.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back