IT.COM

advice Just sold my first domain...

NameSilo
Watch

acs6656

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I just sold my first domain via outbound for 200 $, and I am negotiating the sale of another domain. My question is: What should I do next? There are not always good domains on expireddomains.net to do outbound, what is the best alternative to find domains with potential for outbound? $ 400 (total I have to invest) is not much to invest, what are your advice to do next?
Thank you very much for all the advice I have received. The first sale feels good, even if it is small one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations. You could read more about other people's successful experiences and sum up your own methods.

•••
Congrats! Keep reading the NP sales thread to get some great domain sales ideas :)

•••
I guess i will keep investing in geo domains and hope i can sell more 1 or 2, its the safest way to get "faster" profit.

•••
•••
Well done. Hope to finally sell one of mine soon!

•••
Congratulations on your first sale!

•••
I don't have much experience in Domain buy / sell, but according to me we need to search highly trending niche or industry. We can buy domain in that niche and area specific domain will be more worthy in that case.. Please share you thoughts too..

•••
Congrats. I am new here and I hope to share my testimony soon.

•••
Congrats! I'm very new too.

•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale.

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

I just sold my first domain via outbound for 200 $, and I am negotiating the sale of another domain. My question is: What should I do next? There are not always good domains on expireddomains.net to do outbound, what is the best alternative to find domains with potential for outbound? $ 400 (total I have to invest) is not much to invest, what are your advice to do next?
Thank you very much for all the advice I have received. The first sale feels good, even if it is small one.
Congrats, first sale is always special!

•••
Thanks.
it took about 300 emails to potential end-users
Congrats on your sale
Do you mean you sent emails 1 by 1 on to potential end user?
(Sent 300 emails?)

•••
Back