Dynadot

Yipee! First domain sale!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It feels great to finally get a sale. MyNewsCenter.com sold for $390 at sedo.

I must say I'm happy with the result. Anyone else get a rush after your first sale?

C

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your sale. And it sounds like you've completed several others, keep it up. That's great!

I always like the unexpected, out of the blue sales but there is nothing like the first sale.

-Nitro

•••
Congradulations!!! It Got me inspired.

•••
congratulations,
I have had domains over 100 on sedo for around 1 year and not even had one sale or enquiry, I have set them all as make an offer, is this the right way to go?

thanks

•••
Congrats. Still i am looking for a sale like this.

•••
congratz! This is insipiring indeed. I hope you have many more sales to come. :)

•••
Just made my first sale this week, right here at Namepros. And yes, it is a rush. Feels good to get that first sale under your belt. Congrats on your first sale, and hope for many more to come.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks again for your good wishes. Congrats on all others first sale. I have had more success lately but it is hard work. I send out my names one at a time to outside parties that I think might be interested. At least it gets the views and clicks going but every once in a while, someone bites and buys up a good domain. Much more success than waiting for them to look to sedo for the name.

Happy Halloween all! Check out our latest 2006 halloween project (yard haunt) by visiting my spook domain page: http://www.doughmainz.com/spookdomains.html and click on the nightshades nightmare link on the lower part of the page. I love this time of year!

•••
Its always very interesting to hear of someones first sale. To be honest, I think it gives everyone more hope. Congratulations!

Andrew Shaw

•••
Wow. Now I feel like crap. My first (and only) sale went for $8...I was hoping for more :(

My buyer hasn't done anything with it and it's been a whole month or more.
He asked me to change NS, then he didn't do anything on his end.

Dave

•••
awesome! congratulations! keep up your good work!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back