Domain Empire

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good question Corey! As a administrator..since I visited some of your sites, I already know about the "visitor" standpoint!

Like anything in life, Joomla takes practice and time to master *w

Cheers
Corey

•••
sorry to bother you, but as far as I know, "Hello Kitty", "Minnie Mouse" and "3M Adhesive Remover" are all trademarks, and those exact terms are part of your domain names, that's what made me think about a possible TM issue, but I hope you're right...

I never consider about this issue, maybe next time I will be more careful. I will just move on in case any problem.

Totally Agree. DISNEY especially goes after the Misuse of their TM's

Plus Tansk your sites have TOO MANY ADS, Too Little Content.

Thanks for your advice. I will reduce number of ads.

•••
End user mini site (local + profession)

MorganHillAttorney.com

Attorney, lawyer, etc.

End user mini site with contact info.

Seems better than a parked page.

•••
I'm using Blogger to create my mini-sites, it's useful because the templates are easy to customize, and I save bandwidth at the same time :)

A few of my mini-sites are:

I'm starting with the domains that I want to (need to) sell, and I won't add a lot of content to them.

•••
•••
Hi,

I am new to here. I am asking if building mini-sites with wordpress is easy as what other people said.

Thanks.

•••
•••
Hi,

I am new to here. I am asking if building mini-sites with wordpress is easy as what other people said.

Thanks.

A lot easier than what other people have said :)

Follow this:

1- Get a domain
2- Get hosting
3- Install WP software
4- Upload your free theme
5- Start posting
6- Pay me 50 bucks for the above :):)

•••
•••
•••
•••
MorganHillAttorney.com

Attorney, lawyer, etc.

End user mini site with contact info.

Seems better than a parked page.

Your site looks professional. I kind of prefer your site over the others. I have a question here.

How much you need to create such website if I were to outsource it? I will be writing the content myself. Just want to outsource the design and theme.

Please let me know.

•••
Just updated the design of my medical minisite about cataract: www.cataract.co.in, any comments are welcome :)

•••
just re-did Rods Songs.....even has links to my ebooks (free)

•••
Since I live not far from Monaco, I built and just finished this small website: Monaco Monte-Carlo.

Any comments are welcome :)

•••
Looking good. Just create more pages and build some juicy google friendly links.

•••
•••
Yep more content will help this one for sure

Since I live not far from Monaco, I built and just finished this small website: Monaco Monte-Carlo.

Any comments are welcome :)

Keep building more pages to your site. I say at the minimum 50 pages, then slowly build backlinks to your site. Do more social networking and see your site become an authority site. It will takes time but the efforts you put in will be rewarded.

•••
I just finished this one http://www.bcgvaccine.org/, related to BCG vaccine against tuberculosis. IMHO the medical template and the .org extension fits well with the content. Curious to see the perfs now :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I clicked on video/photos/spanish but there was nothing there, i cant say that is a good thing, I thought the frontpage was ok, good luck
Thank,
Website under construction should not have a lot of content

•••
Thank,
Website under construction should not have a lot of content

Blank pages means you have wasted the visitors time and they will not return to those pages

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back