IT.COM

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mini Website - Dedicated to Domain Parking

Hey Friends,
I have Started a Mini Website Dedicated to Domain Parking.
If you have any Feedback or Suggestions you are most welcome.

www.NamingZone.com

•••
With penguin, and everything since, google is making it EXTREMELY difficult for mini-sites, domainers, parking and anything outside of a fully functional, content managed site, or a site with literally hundreds of subject-specific backlinks to do anything, work with adsense, or any google proprietaries. That said, they are also essentially trying to take external SEO virtually out of the picture, "over-optimization" used to be cramming keywords, blank or invisible text, image tags with keywords etc, now it's anything that appears targeted and non-organic to a specific site. While it may not be exceptionally difficult to get in the top page of google results, it is getting next to impossible for anyone but the big boys to stay there.
I would check your code, open support tickets with them, see if you can actually talk- not text or 'chat' - to someone (which helps a great deal). I hope you can get back to where you were. I've heard similar stories (though not 9 years!) from quite a few business owners, and domainers as well Good Luck!
A word of advise, after enjoying adsense mini sites for years on my domain names, they banned my account. 9 years of enjoying top dollar for clicks and then boom. An now I'm back to parking...

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Hi Ahmed,
Looks like you are off to a great start. I especially like the article on the bodis api. Very interesting. I might recommend that in the future (I know only a few pages right now), you have some content geared towards newbies, or recreational domain name enthusiasts.
I've bookmarked to check back (same folder as namepros!) when doing research. I really like the look and feel so far, very clean, uncluttered, but has a sense of togetherness. Keep up the good work!

Hey Friends,
I have Started a Mini Website Dedicated to Domain Parking.
If you have any Feedback or Suggestions you are most welcome.

www.NamingZone.com

•••
I have developed a little domain blog, check it out, getting quite a bit of traffic now its up and running.

•••
What's the address of this site or mini-site?
I have developed a little domain blog, check it out, getting quite a bit of traffic now its up and running.

•••
•••
Hi,

here are 2 of my mini-sites:

Beethoven.mobi
www.sturdybrakes.com

This is also a good place to ask:
Would a mini-site like the above two, count as a developed site when selling it?

I'm asking 'cause on some 'selling sites' there's an option to 'include a site with the sale'. Can we include a mini-site along with the sale thus increasing the domain's value?

Thanks

•••
Zaki, you're off to a very good start.
If you ever get tired of blogging, I might buy NamingZone from you...

•••
Zaki, you're off to a very good start.
If you ever get tired of blogging, I might buy NamingZone from you...

Hi, Thank you very much for encouraging comments.
If i ever happen to sell this you will be the first person to know.

•••
opadomains.com
obamacare.tel

•••
I stopped posting minisites due to the Seo spam i keep getting, kinda think these sites are trolled by would be seo experts who think you will pay them for annoying you

•••
Well you wanted it, after all you are always trolling to see where you can place links in this thread so let's make it easy and put all our do follow links and scams and spam in the one place. Got crap that no-one wants to know about ...... put it here, got a link to something completely unrelated .... hey post here. Got an offer too good to be true ...... yep you guessed it .....put em here. We love all your scams and spam and hey maybe you might even get some click throughs .... the law of averages say someone's gonna have a peek ..... So wadda ya got to share ......Yep you guessed it post it here, just register then post your all your spam. Spam and Scams are what make the internet such an interesting place so don't shy this is your big chance. Maybe you will tell a friend and they will spam the site as well? Hey the more the merrier!!

SpamAndScam.Me .......... Don't Be Shy ...... all the link juice you'll ever need !

•••
Hello,

I just finished the development of this one: http://www.motivationalquotes.in
Very simple website and template, but the search volume for this keyword is high, especially in India.

Any comment is welcome :)

•••
Hello,

I just finished the development of this one: http://www.motivationalquotes.in
Very simple website and template, but the search volume for this keyword is high, especially in India.

Any comment is welcome :)

Some boxes had just text and some had graphics (the graphics were better) the whole layout should use the graphics, perhaps you can add some motivational ebooks to earn revenue

•••
Some boxes had just text and some had graphics (the graphics were better) the whole layout should use the graphics, perhaps you can add some motivational ebooks to earn revenue
Great point. If this was my site and if possible, I would have all the graphic (image quotes) first then the non-graphic ones.

•••
Thank you for the feedback, I agree with your comments on the graphics!

•••
One of mine I did not list here earlier just because of fury of spam mails but I think I should list it now.
It is .com site (related to Diabetes)
insulin + Treatment
views are invited, thank you!

•••
Just a question as I have lesser ideas on it, suppose if I have parked 100 sites with parking companies so can I redirect them to my mini site? Will it void T&S of Adsense?

•••
Just a question as I have lesser ideas on it, suppose if I have parked 100 sites with parking companies so can I redirect them to my mini site? Will it void T&S of Adsense?

Can't see why you are not allowed to redirect to your site, it would be more important to have google privacy policy i suggest

Last edited:
•••
One of mine I did not list here earlier just because of fury of spam mails but I think I should list it now.
It is .com site (related to Diabetes)
insulin + Treatment
views are invited, thank you!

You need to justify the text and add some h1 h2 h3 headings, also add some more keywords to the meta data tag/content

•••
•••
This should help all those wishing to ......... learn wordpress
~
of course all spam is deleted

•••
EV - how do you make a simple page like the lawyer search page - it doesn't look like Wordpress - and does it get any visitors (apart from me:))

•••
EV - how do you make a simple page like the lawyer search page - it doesn't look like Wordpress - and does it get any visitors (apart from me:))

I had to learn a little coding for that one, basically i tried to make a simple search site that was in the middle of the page so if used on a phone it was practicable. Just one page for coding and just a simple page for css. It was fun to try although i think i have already forgotten most the coding i did. I can tell you the search box if from from google adwords, i just cut and pasted the code onto the html page. If using a safari browser you go to 'develop' and then hit 'show page source' to see the code. As for visitors, not really, worth noting there is not much seo you can do with this kind of site. Thanks for your interest
~
Forgot to add, you will need hosting and need to be able to do an Ftp (file transfer protocol)

Last edited:
•••
Decided to go with this instead of the wordress one listed above Learn Wordpress (Wordy)

•••
So do you guys use mini-sites on EMD's with expired traffic and do you have better results than plain parking?, or you just go and promote it, as that seems too much of an effort for a revamp on micro niche sites that went nowhere fast.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back