Dynadot

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm just experimenting right now and put in this simple blog for vegetarian.

http://vegetarianhut.com

What do you guys think?

•••
i submitted my site in another review thread but i think my site is somewhere between a mini-site and a regular site
one person said the header looks outdated so i would appreciate comments on the banner and anything that stands out
also, do the products display fairly fast in the browser ?
they seem to always lag a little
thanks!
n

Stovetop-Espresso.com
Lose that header , it is SAD beyond belief.

Last edited:
•••
i submitted my site in another review thread but i think my site is somewhere between a mini-site and a regular site
one person said the header looks outdated so i would appreciate comments on the banner and anything that stands out
also, do the products display fairly fast in the browser ?
they seem to always lag a little
thanks!
n

Stovetop-Espresso.com

I made you 2 headers that I think would go better with color palete you are using:

Attachments

• Stovetop-Header.gif
    Stovetop-Header.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Stovetop-Header2.gif
    Stovetop-Header2.gif
    40.3 KB · Views: 83
•••
I made you 2 headers that I think would go better with color pallete you are using:
Thank you they are great
He so has to lose that one he did.

•••
fusion
hey thanks a lot for the headers
i am going to to try them
repped !

•••
Have EPIK working on some sites for me...

Info on Hawaii travel, videos, photos etc for this popular tourist destination
Hawaiian Islands

Real estate market news with info on available properties
Real Estate Agent

Info on popular tourist destination off coast of Venezuela w/videos & photos
Isla Margarita

•••
Inspired by NOMBRE and his stovetop -expresso.com
I registered and developed as a minisite
Expresso Coffee

•••
Inspired by NOMBRE and his stovetop -expresso.com
I registered and developed as a minisite
Expresso Coffee
my online currency site will be up tommorow ! (kidding of course)........ :hehe::bingo:

xman
i don't know a lot of vegetarians but i don't associate the color black with them to much
i really like your photo but i would maybe lighten up the color scheme

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the comment nombre.

I was a little hesitant with the black background when I was building it so I will change it to maybe white background.

•••
Doral Florida west of the Miami International Airport is a city of 38 thousand residents, nine thousand businesses (3 thousand logistics related), a 67% Latin population and median family income of $80K. The city boasts companies such as Carnival Cruise Line, Univision, Dole Flowers, Perry Ellis, Goya Foods and many others. Two major malls provide ample shopping and dining opportunities. The site illustrates the city's beauty and eventually will serve as an information source for visitors, new residents and those hoping to relocate to the area.

Doral - Home

•••
nice ... looks good
2 things come to mind
the left side bar would be better with larger fonts and more contrasting colors
the huge block of text in the center is pretty forbiding, it would look better bulleted and "listed" etc

•••
I'm using my advertisers who have a longer cookie life but will still have to update every 2-3 months.

What do you think? Next time I'll use a .com domain. Northameri.ca works for alot of words though. I did these ones in a couple of hours with my masked forwarding which is allowed.

4x4.northameri.ca.

people.nothameri.ca

alaska.northameri.ca

america.northameri.ca

art.northameri.ca

autoparts.northameri.ca

bank.northameri.ca

cars.northameri.ca

diamonds.northameri.ca

golf.northameri.ca

hockey.northameri.ca

men.northameri.ca

phone.northameri.ca

I'll try for another 20 or 30 tomorrow. :laugh:

•••
•••
Better off fixing the ones that don't work first

Where are you situated? Do you have some filters on your isp? I just tried the 2 you said did not work and they opened up fine for me. ??????????

Maybe its because the advertisers don't sell in your area. Not sure why you could not see them? Added a few more. I'm changing a few sub names to match the publishers also. Put in applications for some more. Signing off for tonight.

sports.northameri.ca

truck.northameri.ca

technology.northameri.ca

build.northameri.ca

books.northameri.ca

medicalsupply.northameri.ca

chocolate.northameri.ca

Last edited:
•••
Where are you situated? Do you have some filters on your isp? I just tried the 2 you said did not work and they opened up fine for me. ??????????

Maybe its because the advertisers don't sell in your area. Not sure why you could not see them? Added a few more. I'm changing a few sub names to match the publishers also. Put in applications for some more. Signing off for tonight.

sports.northameri.ca

truck.northameri.ca

technology.northameri.ca

build.northameri.ca

books.northameri.ca

medicalsupply.northameri.ca

chocolate.northameri.ca

I have no experience building minisites with such subdomain/hack configurations as yours; I can't see them getting any natural traffic at all, or do you know something I don't? The sites look fine but there's no real content, just shops... so can't see the engines giving them any priority for searches... will you be doing some marketing for them, or just building them and hoping for traffic?

Let me know, I'd be curious to know if they get any traffic naturally.

•••
Hello. I don't see them getting any natural traffic either. I will experiment with building google gadgets, modules and minapps for some of them. Also I can post links to existing pages that are seen. I thought it was a fast way to get some of my advertisers affiliate sites on the net. Hardly anyone ever clicks on just the banner. This is optimizing a domain name I think. Make 90 sites out of one. Its fast and easy to do compared to making one site at a time. The sites are pretty professional looking also I think. The sub forwarding does allow title. header and keywords to be added to the sites. Its an experiment at this point.

•••
Update. I have a tool to see if the search engines could see the content. With masking on they could not. I removed the masking and used forward only. Now the bots can crawl the sites so that will help. Heads up for anyone else trying something similiar.

:wave:

•••
•••
Hello, I recently got two new mini-sites up and running and I am looking for feedback... :)

First site is MMAChicago.com:

Been up and running for a few weeks prior to Google's latest PR update. Was able to get PR3 on it in just a few weeks. Also, first page ranking for main keyword in G. Looking to build up the traffic and make it into a directory site for local MMA gyms, as well as, a resource for Chicago MMA news.

Second site is AlarmsReviews.com:

I used a similar layout as the above site and am ranking well for the main keyword. I will be adding more content and adjusting the layout as the site traffic increases and I have more data.

I look forward to any comments, suggestions, or reviews.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
getMarkus, those look good, how is the adsense CTR?

Here is a wordpress mini site I recently completed, please give feedback...

Platinum Grillz

•••
I just completely changed vegetarianhut.com
It had a black background and now is somewhat green. I matched the font color of ads so it would look better.

•••
getMarkus, those look good, how is the adsense CTR?

Here is a wordpress mini site I recently completed, please give feedback...

Platinum Grillz

The CTR is slightly higher then when it was parked, but my traffic has increased substantially, hence my revs have gone up nicely. I am testing out different ad placements on the new ones but some of the older sites I have on the Noomle system have performed well long term.

Nice domain... Platinum Grillz! I like the site and the layout. You might want to try adding some content for people to see. Perhaps a history of Grillz and some cool pictures of people wearing them on the homepage.

•••
It had a black background and now is somewhat green. I matched the font color of ads so it would look better.
xman, huge improvement, looking very nice, i was about to ask where the photo was that i liked so much but i like the header montage better, did you do that ?

•••
xman,

Looking really nice. Colors are bold and catch the eye and the content looks great as well. I unfortunately didn't see it prior to the redesign so it is hard to comment on improvements. That said, looks like you have a top notch site. My only suggestion would maybe be toning down the green bars on the left and right of the screen. On my monitor they can be slightly distracting. Just a suggestion.

Nice work!

•••
Very clean with shades of green and a splash of orange for the titles. A perfect combination for a vegetarian site. Well done. It will be really hard to beat that. Thats a nice looking WP theme you have there. Did you make it yourself?
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back