IT.COM

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Aussie Minisite << A Minisite that IS Google Compliant.

Guys ask yourself the question.
Is the sole purpose of your minisite(s) to earn Income from PPC?
If so, why risk losing your Account and or Search Listing by NOT complying with the guidelines.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, sorry if a little off topic, but do you use a script or what templates to make your minisites?

•••
i5cam

Live traffic cameras. Watch for when the mother in law is getting close and then duck out. :hehe:

•••
http://PCOSSymptoms.com/

Yesterday, the domain PCOSSymptoms.com dropped and I registered it a few minutes later. Just finished building the site and have added some fresh unique content.
Let me know what you think.

•••
•••
http://PCOSSymptoms.com/

Yesterday, the domain PCOSSymptoms.com dropped and I registered it a few minutes later. Just finished building the site and have added some fresh unique content.
Let me know what you think.
Nice job Federer. I like the organization and feel of the site. It's comforting, especially for someone looking for that type of content.

•••
Our newest addition is FemaleBodybuilding.org - very high search volume for this term it would be a waste to just let it sit :) . Any oppinions?

•••
Our newest addition is FemaleBodybuilding.org - very high search volume for this term it would be a waste to just let it sit :) . Any oppinions?

Very nice and scalable as you add more content. Looks like you're already getting quality targeted ads too.

•••
•••
Thesis theme
right, thanks, i remember now
it is one of the new premium themes with customizability
i decided to go with artisteer for $49.00, (vs. like $85 for thesis i think) i don't think it's as powerful for customizing but it's easier to learn
mhdoc
have you tweaked thesis and is it easy to customize ?

•••
nombre;3703895mhdoc have you tweaked thesis and is it easy to customize ?[/QUOTE said:
I have played around some with the rotating images. At PaulandErik.com the picture will randomly go through a few photos each time the page is refreshed. I also made the pictures links. It looked like an interesting way to advertise another sites merchandise. Their forum is VERY active and there are some plugins which make it easy to tweak even if you have minimal coding skills.

My biggest problem with it is the rate of change of WP and the plugins. We have a lot of small sites and the constant upgrades are a pain. In addition it seems like WP is getting to be the platform of choice for every "make money with mini sites" system on the internet. At some point it seems like G is apt to notice such an obvious footprint.

I had fun building Pig Pictures which uses the custom code we built to sell our own pictures. Less than 400k of files, no footprint, and no changes except those we make.

•••
•••
•••
valveamplifier.net

My very first Noomle page. I hand reg'd the domain name, I was kind of surprised it wasn't already taken. I created the banner in XHeader, which Bannen recommended in an earlier post of his. It is a great program if anyone is wondering about it, plus it's FREE!

So far my site does not show up on Google though, even though I've submitted it and the website has been up for about 2 weeks now. I'm researching on how to just get it indexed let alone optimise it's location in search pages.

•••
^ how many google ads are on your parked domain?

•••
•••
•••
In addition it seems like WP is getting to be the platform of choice for every "make money with mini sites" system on the internet. At some point it seems like G is apt to notice such an obvious footprint.
i wonder about that also ..... but there are now so many small wordpress blogs that it might be hard to weed out the minisites ... i decide to try html for small sites and so far on my first i am happy with the results... but wordpress is very nice for a beginner to quickly get a site up and running

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow! Looks good, you've really inspired me!

•••
•••
Thanks guys. I have emailed Booking.com to become an affiliate, so hotel reservations will also be available from my site.

•••
i submitted my site in another review thread but i think my site is somewhere between a mini-site and a regular site
one person said the header looks outdated so i would appreciate comments on the banner and anything that stands out
also, do the products display fairly fast in the browser ?
they seem to always lag a little
thanks!
n

Stovetop-Espresso.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back