Dynadot

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How's AOM (Associate-O-Matic) doing with you? Have you had success with it?

I'm going to develop a very targeted domain that I owned for several years now and Amazon store would be the best for it.

Sameh

•••
I regged VuvuzelaOutlet.com a few days ago, then became feeling not good about it after, but when i was done with the minisite, i feel good a little after seeing it, lol...

Vuvuzela Outlet - Amazon Affiliate

•••
•••
•••
•••
MockTail.in .......... The virgin Drink

•••
Here's my second mini-site

Sc.am

Will add more page as I ago along.

•••
•••
Have made a little wordpress powered website KnowYourOptions. Feel free to submit your posts helping make people make the right choice about domains for example.=)

Last edited:
•••
Here's my second mini-site

Sc.am

Will add more page as I ago along.
Love the "hack" domain..never heard of the .am extension!
Like the look, was jsut wondering..does the "feedzilla" add any value (seo or indexing) or is it just filler?

•••
Love the "hack" domain..never heard of the .am extension!
Like the look, was jsut wondering..does the "feedzilla" add any value (seo or indexing) or is it just filler?

.AM is the ccTLD for Armenia.
The feedzilla is just a filler but it gives some news related to scams.
The blog is fully functional by the way.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Travel Tenerife - Tenerife tourism and travel information including flights, restaurants, nightlife, festivals, activities, attractions and weather in Tenerife.

•••
.AM is the ccTLD for Armenia.
The feedzilla is just a filler but it gives some news related to scams.
The blog is fully functional by the way.

Thanks xman for the info on (dot)am..have to check out whether I have to be a resident to "own one"!

Also thanks for the "filler" info...been trying to find a functional "php feed" (seo friendly) for awhile now (preferablly free)

•••
Thanks xman for the info on (dot)am..have to check out whether I have to be a resident to "own one"!

Also thanks for the "filler" info...been trying to find a functional "php feed" (seo friendly) for awhile now (preferablly free)
You don't need to be a resident of Armenia to reg one. If you need more info about .AM you can PM me.

I've been looking for a sidebar feed for quite some time now and found feedzilla the best (for now) but I prefer a similar feed that's stand alone (don't mind paying a stand alone feed with same functionality. You have an option of java script, html, or php. You seem to know more about SEO so is PHP feed better than java script?

•••
is PHP feed better than java script?

Basically..search engines are capable of reading PHP. Thanks for the (dot)am info!

•••
I've just redeveloped the old WhyPark-based "The Shiraz Guide" at shiraz.us (also at theshirazguide.com etc). Looks much better already.

•••
A free online sitemap generator:

Zitemaps.com

It is in development process yet but it has a part operative.

Regards

•••
Set this one up about unmanned aerial vehicles a few days ago, now researching the most effective ways to monetize, and learning about SEO and all that junk...

UAVpilot.org (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)

•••
These were made recently:

newyorkny.us
chicagoil.us
africanamericanmakeup.com
emiratescheapflights.com
stockbroker.us
retirement-calculator.com
fantasymmorpg.com
dallastx.us

Last edited:
•••
•••
These were made recently:

newyorkny.us
chicagoil.us
africanamericanmakeup.com
emiratescheapflights.com
stockbroker.us
retirement-calculator.com
fantasymmorpg.com
dallastx.us
All look the SAME?
No privacy policy

my latest http://3dpoker.com.au

Last edited:
•••
I just put a cooking game and please feel free to play ChefsGame.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back