Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Hi Folks,

So I have created our own landing pages through Wix, and are quite happy with the way things are currently. I've noticed that the pages take some time to load which is obviously causing some concern, particulary as we are currently automatically re-directing sales enquiries to these pages.

See HERE and let me know what you think?

Cheers,

DD

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, wix website are slow mainly because they're loaded with visuals. I have seen it in plenty of other wix-based websites. Perhaps upgrading to premium might help improve loading times.

•••
Like the page, little stall on load though from Chicago. Personally I was using a wordpress plugin for mine with a few tweaks for a while and I just recently reverted back to an old PHP script from years ago and am tweaking it at the moment as load is quicker on php over wordpress and easier for me to SSL the entire site as well over the wordpress plugin.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back