Dynadot

EFTY.com - Have you had any sales thru their landing pages?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BuyWebDomains

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi,
Recently signed-up to the free 30 day trial with EFTY.com, which expires in the next days.
This has got me wondering whether to continue with them.

A few questions which spring to mind before committing for those with an account :
1. Have you had any sales thru their landing pages?
2. Have you seen an increase in traffic to those pages?
3. Assuming you've had sales, have these been in the form of offers or Buy-it-Now?
4. What do you think to the new landing pages (released by Efty yesterday)?
5. Best method of directing traffic to those pages? I currently use Twitter.

Personally I've not had any sales, but that would be down to the domains.
Keen to get some discussion going, especially if it assists others.

Thanks,
Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I sold my first name this week on efty to end user. Domain was VideoTelematics.com for $1799.00. Had it parked at parking crew with "buy now" tag leading to my portfolio OMGdomains.com on efty.

•••
I sold my first name this week on efty to end user. Domain was VideoTelematics.com for $1799.00. Had it parked at parking crew with "buy now" tag leading to my portfolio OMGdomains.com on efty.

Congrats, first of many I'm sure!

•••
Congrats, first of many I'm sure!

Hope so. Only have about 10% listed on efty for now. Slowly moving domains weekly. I'm listing on godaddy first about 30% higher. Still hoping efty will make posting articles on our home site possible and easy to do, for better search rankings.

•••
Can anyone outline the advantages of Efty vs Uniregistry?

Uni is free and just like Efty also let's me manage my own leads, track purchases, has lead form landing pages (or earn on parking or farm out leads to brokers if I choose)... not sure what else I'd be paying for at Efty other than more options on landers and personal marketplace site.

What am I missing out on?

Last edited:
•••

Uni is free and just like Efty also let's me manage my own leads, track purchases, has lead form landing pages (or earn on parking or farm out leads to brokers if I choose)... not sure what else I'd be paying for at Efty other than more options on landers and personal marketplace site.

At EFTY you can also upload LOGOS :)

Last edited:
•••

Great question. There are quite a few differences between Efty and Uni.

I would say the main one is customization. At Efty you can:
  • Upload a logo for your domain name
  • Upload your own background image
  • Choose from more than 30+ different themes. Browse them all here.
  • Write your own description and bullet points
  • Make Offer or BIN with the option to choose between Escrow.com, Payoneer Escrow, and PayPal to handle the transaction.
  • Google Analytics integration to track visitors
Included in the low monthly or annual membership fee you also have access to all the other features at Efty such as domain name managing and tracking, financial insights and of course you can set up your own custom marketplace with a few clicks for no extra costs.

Last but not least, a big difference with Uniregistry is that Efty does have very a clear governance in which is stated we do NOT have access to your data. We do not compete with our clients while Uniregistry's owner operates a business that does.

•••
*kicks self again for not buying lifetime membership upgrade when he had the chance*

•••
*kicks self again for not buying lifetime membership upgrade when he had the chance*

You arent the only one who has said that but the current plans are still very affordable :)

•••
Your Efty trial has expired. Don't worry, your Efty Market and landers are still live, but you'll need to pick a plan below in order to keep using Efty.

what does that mean ? I'm kinda confused , all my landers are down now after my trial has expired.
is it possible to keep them alive ?

•••
Your Efty trial has expired. Don't worry, your Efty Market and landers are still live, but you'll need to pick a plan below in order to keep using Efty.

what does that mean ? I'm kinda confused , all my landers are down now after my trial has expired.
is it possible to keep them alive ?

Hi Mark, i can understand you're confused because that sentence is only partially true (and I will make sure we update the copy for that email).

All your data is still intact and if you have a marketplace set up it will still resolve even after your free trial has ended. Your domains however are moved out of the zonefile after your trial ends and you haven't subscribed to one of our plans. The moment you subscribe they are added back and will resolve within the hour.

Keeping your individual For-Sale landing pages resolving after your trial without subscribing is therefor not possible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back