NameSilo

Whypark vs. full dev

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Guys,

I have about 40 domains related to medical conditions, parenting and some ecommerce (i applied to parkingpanel for their ecommerce templates, but havent heard anything yet). I would like to make about $5.00 a day if possible. In your expert opinions is whypark enough for my goal, or am I going to be developing these guys to meet that.

Also, developing takes a ton of time no matter how you look at it. What's your opinion on buying site templates like the ones over at template monster.

All my sites got reg'd about 1 week ago. I have submitted them to directories and se's, updated meta and so on. They are a mix of .com's and .info's.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WhyPark helped me for domains that had huge traffic and didnt want to spit revenue with parking companies.
Mainly i consider their services for people that want to get money directy from adsense and most of all for people that want to get noticed by se's before going developed.
You can even add a sitempa so you can help google read your website.

On the other hand they cost more than $100 and are not good for 5-10 domains that have no traffic or not development plans for the future.

I hope i ve helped.
If you need anything else just ask

•••
WhyPark will fit your needs , imo, You can use any template you want, as long it is CSS, You can run your own content, or use key words to let whypark present your content, or you can do both, I have paid to have sites developed, from custom templates to custom headers and logos, It gets expensive if you go that route.

•••
-X- is right about the time and monetary expense of Dev'n real sites, but in the long run real sites rule.

They valuate your domain name by earning PR, on which links can be sold for a tidy, guaranteed monthly profit, they improve the web by actually disseminating real content so searchers aren't constantly going from one link to another looking for what they want only to find another Adsense site.

TemplateMonster sites would be great if they only sold 1 of each design, but they dont, and the SE's see the dupe content and pass you by.

But these are decisions you will have weigh in on yourself.

Content is King, Dev is King, Com is King... sure are a lot of kings for such a small industry, but if you can keep those 3 Kings on the same page, it's hard to lose.

Cy

Last edited:
•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
-X- is right about the time and monetary expense of Dev'n real sites, but in the long run real sites rule.

They valuate your domain name by earning PR, on which links can be sold for a tidy, guaranteed monthly profit, they improve the web by actually disseminating real content so searchers aren't constantly going from one link to another looking for what they want only to find another Adsense site.

TemplateMonster sites would be great if they only sold 1 of each design, but they dont, and the SE's see the dupe content and pass you by.

But these are decisions you will have weigh in on yourself.

Content is King, Dev is King, Com is King... sure are a lot of kings for such a small industry, but if you can keep those 3 Kings on the same page, it's hard to lose.

Cy

THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS!!! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back