Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone getting a bunch of emails from a guy named "Ryan" He's sending emails to the whois contact for a bunch of my domains on BB. He asks if they are for sale, but he already know they are for sale. He doesn't seem like a real buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is just another 'bogus broker' hiding behind an alternative alias so you can't find what the company is.

However, I have a deal pending sale in Escrow, so will see how it pans out.

Hiding behind an alias isn't bad. I have nothing against anonymity. It's vouching for oneself that crosses the line.

Last edited:
•••
Your right.

I should only speak from my experiences with him. Which were good.

If he's done unethical things. That's on him.

My argument only was that he was a real buyer

•••
I doubt he is really that legit as some of you stated.. In that case prove it. Got his email as well.. Replied with an reasonable amount for my domain (that was offered by a brokers) and that was just an offer.. Never got a reply even he wrote "contact me with your price range so we can discuss a deal." ..Bla bla bullshit

•••
Your right buddy I'm almost at xxxxx worth of sales with him but your right

•••
I can see there has been some controversy in this thread, though I haven't followed it fully/properly.

Most of you will know I'm a BB supporter and like many, I was initially contacted by Ryan through one of my names listed on BB. I've been here on NPs for 6 years, and have been a genuine domainer all of that time (for those that were commenting on the 5 minute wonders making "sales" to Ryan).

I've just completed a bulk sale of xxx names. The transaction was smooth and easy through Escrow. If anyone here is genuinely willing to accept a bulk deal at bargain prices, don't hesitate to contact him, Ryan is your man!

•••
I doubt he is really that legit as some of you stated.. In that case prove it. Got his email as well.. Replied with an reasonable amount for my domain (that was offered by a brokers) and that was just an offer.. Never got a reply even he wrote "contact me with your price range so we can discuss a deal." ..Bla bla bullsh*t

I take all my words back. He is 100% reliable. He will not talk via emails much probably because he is busy, but deal has been made and he already paid for my domain.

•••
Same here, I sold a bunch of brandables to Ryan as well. Money received. Overall smooth transaction.

•••
I'm glad to see everyone making sales with Ryan:D

•••
@Nat Hunt asked us to delete his posts about renegging. He said they were posted out of anger and were inaccurate. It's not really acceptable for us to allow accusations when the people posting them know they are false, so we've removed that post and a handful of responses. If anyone would like to recover text from their own post that has been deleted, please contact @Eric Lyon or myself. Thanks for your understanding. :)

•••
I've got a deal in escrow with Ryan for close to $XXXXX usd. In my experience, he is good to do business with, but he is busy and he might not reply to your emails right away.

Last edited:
•••
That is great to hear.

Would be great to hear more success stories with Ryan, instead of the people bashing his image.

•••
It's not bashing his image it's saying the TRUTH.

Yes you and others have made deals with him, Good for you.

And yes he re-negs on deals with others and as the MODS reported he did create an account on here reporting fake deals with himself.

This thread just goes in circles and circles and there is no point to it anymore. He will re-neg with some and make deals with others. We all get it.

•••
From my recent communications with him, it's more a problem of e-mail overload than reneging. So, I don't think there's a bad motive there FWIW. He probably needs a secretary or something.

•••
•••
Ryan and I just finished up a deal for almost $XXXXX. I'm glad I did business with him and would recommend it to others.

•••
Ryan and I just finished up a deal for almost $XXXXX. I'm glad I did business with him and would recommend it to others.
Congrats! Could you please show us a domain.

•••
Congrats! Could you please show us a domain.
Thanks,
I should have specified it was a portfolio of some domains that I wasn't using.

•••
hi guys , what is BB means??

•••
•••
•••
I am happy to report that Ryan and I have closed our deal (signed, sealed, and delivered) and I just received payment of $X,XXX from Escrow today. :)

•••
i hope you feel better now nat:D

•••
•••
they are not the same person

•••
•••
Back