IT.COM

discuss What's your 2015 Domaining plans or resolutions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

onebrand.co

onebrand.coEstablished Member
Impact
Hello everyone, 2015 is approaching, any ideas, plans, resolutions, hopes, predictions, etc for the year in the world of domaining?

For us, we know that .coms will still reign but hopes that the general public accepts the new gTLDs and its' popularity increases! :D

Here's to everyone in Namepros and the domain industry a Happy New Year and a good 2015 & beyond!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish I could find more one word domains that will add value to my digital investment.

•••
Improve the quality of my portfolio through sales and reinvesting

•••
Wishing NP members a Happy and Prosperous New Year !

2014 is very good for me reached mid five figures in sales from mid four figures in 2013.Thanks to couple of five figure sales.This year I want to reach 6 figures in sales.:)

I want to reduce the buy:sell ratio.i bought 200 names in 2014 but sold only 12D-:.This year i will try to buy less in number but better quality.:)

Congrats! Can you share with us some of the domain names? Nevertheless, all the best in 2015! :D

•••
Wish all a very Happy and successful New Year 2015 !
i started my domain buy/sell from 2014, domain sherapa videos taught me good lessons how to book domains. thanks to Michael Cyger. my investments are in new gTLDs, within 6 months i have earned the figure what i invested on sale of just 2 domains.
1) apart from domain buy/sell this year i have planned to develop my domains gradually and currently working on my own site to display only my domains for sale (hunt.domains, soon will be live)
2) planning to do direct selling to the end user

good luck all !
cheers
Gobinath

•••
•••
$xx xxx
from quantity ===> to quality

•••
Definitely, it's good to focus on quality domains! (But having a quantity of quality domains would be better)

•••
Definitely, it's good to focus on quality domains! (But having a quantity of quality domains would be better)

@onebrand.co That was gold! Quality+Quantity= The Formula, unless you want to focus on one large development project.

•••
@Dlev - Yeah but one large development project also has its' own risks. If it does not work out well, it would be disastrous unless one can afford it. But if it works out well, then all is good :lookaround:

•••
@onebrand.co, I'm a little late to this thread, but nevertheless, Happy New Year to you and all of my fellow Namepros members. My plan for 2015, is to move away from buying and selling domains, and focus more on developing a few key domains that can generate a consistent income. I have two in the works, and will be ready to give a progress report around April. Cheers!

•••
Happy New Year to you too! We too are intending to develop a few niche domains. Will update soon

•••
Sell my present domains and buy super premium names! :D

•••
Anybody from this thread going to NamesCon? Do update us and share with us some pictures and thoughts!

•••
Hello guys, it is going to be the end of 1st quarter of 2015, how's everyone? Any updates, sold any domains, moved in different direction or any other happenings?

•••
I've has a bumper 1st 2 months, in terms of sales. I hope it continues because it is needed. I also recently decided to drop DS and Bodis as my parking providers. So I'm hoping my three domain parking providers, PC, RM, Voodoo will improve my parking revenues.

•••
Hello guys, it is going to be the end of 1st quarter of 2015, how's everyone? Any updates, sold any domains, moved in different direction or any other happenings?

I've finally taken the time to get my domain sales page up and running properly, need to add around 200 more domains. It's in my sig.

•••
I've finally taken the time to get my domain sales page up and running properly, need to add around 200 more domains. It's in my sig.

Smart way with pictures instead of logos.

•••
Being a lot more aggressive in auctions and drops...

•••
Going full-time very soon.

•••
Numbers are doing ok but I am happy to bring down my buy:sell ratio from 200:12 (16.6 new purchases for each saleD-:) in 2014 to 29:7(4.14 new purchases for each domain sale) in 2015 so far.:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back