NameSilo

discuss What's your 2015 Domaining plans or resolutions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

onebrand.co

onebrand.coEstablished Member
Impact
Hello everyone, 2015 is approaching, any ideas, plans, resolutions, hopes, predictions, etc for the year in the world of domaining?

For us, we know that .coms will still reign but hopes that the general public accepts the new gTLDs and its' popularity increases! :D

Here's to everyone in Namepros and the domain industry a Happy New Year and a good 2015 & beyond!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Waiting for my first sale ever to happen, also to buy big names. 2014 was worst expecting 2015 to be a "Superstar" year for me. Happy new year to all NamePros

•••
Made my first $xx,xxx sale this year, aiming for an $xxx,xxx sale for 2015 and also repeating a few $xx,xxx sales. Then buy even better names with that money and aim for even higher sales :)

Happy new year to everyone!

•••
Do what I should have done in 2014. Or 2013...

•••
At least five $ X,XXX sales..

•••
I re-quote this from a friend:

"2015 new year resolutions is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which should have been done in 2013 from the promises made in 2012 that were planned in 2011"

•••
Hi all, it's new year eve in Singapore now, about 12 hours from 2015. So I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year in advance (i believe most of you in US / Canada) have about 24-28 hours more to go.

I will see you all next year in 2015!

•••
Happy New You Year

2015... it's the end of domains as I know it, and I feel fine...

•••
I've got to make more money than I've done in the last 2 years, just to break even. Had a promising start to this year, a really flat middle/end, and a goodish December.

•••
@stub - Well, we wish you a prosperous 2015 then!

•••
Sell minimum of two domains per month and be more active in contacting end-users. Opportunities are endless in this industry and I can feel that 2015 will be a great year for us! Happy New Year, guys! :)

•••
Sell more, buy less names. A xxx,xxx sale would be nice!

•••
Yeap, a $xxx,xxx would definitely be ideal!

•••
Make more backorders and purchase at auction and sell my first six-figure name.

•••
•••
Singapore, Australia & New Zealand has celebrated and ushered in 2015. After US, Canada, UK and the rest of the world has ushered in the New Year in about 12-15 hours time, it's time to put all our hopes, plans, resolutions, goals, etc into real, real action!

Once again, remember to update each other periodically and see how's our progress so far!

•••
2014 was worst expecting 2015 to be a "Superstar" year for me.

Me, too. This year was horrible for me. A few highlights but not many.

Made my first $xx,xxx sale this year, aiming for an $xxx,xxx sale for 2015 and also repeating a few $xx,xxx sales. Then buy even better names with that money and aim for even higher sales :)

Happy new year to everyone!

Congratulations! And Happy New Year.

•••
•••
•••
I will cut down on the fat so to speak. Once it was good practice to buy out entire keywords of an industry and use feeders splashes and redirects etc but if planning on reselling it is better or more cost effective and less work etc now to just by the sensible sounding generic and leave rest to pool. If developing then keep buying but since we are here to buy and sell i will cut down on fat by concentrating on most generic only.

•••
To have 1,200 domains by the end of 2015. Currently have 850 names.

2) To make $1,000 p/month in domain parking. Right now making $650 on consistent basis.

3) Make at least $5,000 sale in total every month.

4) Last year I have sold 9-12 domains and this year I will be selling 20-24 domains which will roll on my portfolio and have more cash in hand.

•••
@AbdulBasit.com - Nice, we just read your blog before you posted here. All the best in 2015 and do let us know of your progress again in March or April

Happy New Year

•••
To make my first flip and feel the excitement.

To stop being reg happy all because of coupon codes

To get premium domains that I can wear like a badge of honour

To have 100+ domains at BrandBucket

To make $xx,xxx sales with gtlds

Finally to wake up to reality

Last edited:
•••
@AbdulBasit.com - Nice, we just read your blog before you posted here. All the best in 2015 and do let us know of your progress again in March or April

Happy New Year

Sure, will definitely keep you guys updated through my blog and here as well.

Same to you and I hope you will have better this year :)

•••
Wishing NP members a Happy and Prosperous New Year !

2014 is very good for me reached mid five figures in sales from mid four figures in 2013.Thanks to couple of five figure sales.This year I want to reach 6 figures in sales.:)

I want to reduce the buy:sell ratio.i bought 200 names in 2014 but sold only 12D-:.This year i will try to buy less in number but better quality.:)

•••
i wish i can buy more names that i can really develop.
and if it is sold, it's a giant bonus :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back