Dynadot

question What coronavirus domain did you register?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Seems as though Coronavirus is trending.

Prior to coronavirus.info being mentioned here.
Coronavirusinfo.com wasn't regged. It is now! Not mine. Lol

There wasn't much.

Best recent reg has to be Coronavirus.org (it works!)

taken before in

.com
.net
.org (now)
.cn
And mine
Coronavirus.es
Coronavirus.eu
Coronavirus.us

I should have reg these but they are taken now.

.in
.co
.io

Wouldn't go too crazy. I'd do exact match only this one not Coronavirus+keyword.

I'd say any Asian country near China and it's extension should be good.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My coronavirus domains.

coronavirus.公司 (.com in Chinese)
coronavirus.コム (.com in Japanese)
coronavirus.닷컴 (.com in Korean)
coronavirus.קום (.com in Hebrew)

•••
The opportunity I notice with the spread of this virus is the shortage of surgical masks and other protective gear that has already occurred. If a true deadly pandemic were to happen the demand and price for this equipment would be through the roof. Anyone who has inventory would benefit greatly.

I personally think a more generalized name like the ones I registered have more value and use than domains including the term "coronavirus"...

FluEquip.com
PandemicGear.com

I'm sure there are a lot of other great ecomm/affiliate options out there too.

Just sold PandemicGear via Afternic for $2,500 (before commission).

•••
SuperVirus.com.au

supervirus_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
CV2019.com is available.

Really, but who can be interested in CURRICULUM VITAE 2019 ? Something else about more recent trends ? :xf.wink:

upload_2020-3-8_14-4-10.png

•••
I have yet to see any domains related to corona / covid19 be sold on NameCheap, GoDaddy, AfterNIC, Sedo, NameBio et c. Not even seeing any GD bidding on them.

•••
I have yet to see any domains related to corona / covid19 be sold on NameCheap, GoDaddy, AfterNIC, Sedo, NameBio et c. Not even seeing any GD bidding on them.
Well the Mann sold Corona//care// in king for $2k+ early February. Just saying:xf.cool:

•••
Noticed in the new NameBio results today that TheVirus just sold in .com for $1569 at GoDaddy.
Bob

The title of a new movie perhaps?

Even seen hilarious variants like "Winnie the Flu" (re. Xi Jinping and Winnie the Pooh) and "Kung Flu". Hardly marketable though. I guess many will register all kinds of permutations of the official name that WHO is bound to decide within a few weeks.

Names will be bought. Some, like their viral counterparts have been around awhile i.e. Envirusment .com was registered in 2012.

I even registered one of my own, not CV keyword related, but inspired by domainers such as yourselves.

•••
CoronaVirusExperience in king.

Will be a geat domain to develop for people to share their experience with the virus.

•••
COVID-19recession.com

covid-19recession_com.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Had this a few years FreeVirusDetector

•••
•••
I suppose some of the domains related to BUSINESS related to the coronavirus such as homequarantine etc. will sell for something. But think of coronavirus.com itself - owned by WHO. If they didn't already own it, would they be paying a lot, and quickly, to acquire it? In these types of situations mobilizing to sell such domains is difficult to do, let alone in time before their value diminishes. What entity has the need for them? a government entity? and will it be able to mobilize to purchase such a domain before its efficacy expires. Evidently the governments move slowly just to DO something about coronavirus, let alone to purchase domains that are only tangentially related to coronavirus.

Mostly when these fads hit domainers just waste their time and money registering domains that will never sell.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Well the Mann sold Corona//care// in king for $2k+ early February. Just saying:xf.cool:

Mike Mann can sell snow to Eskimos living in igloo.

Samer

•••
Who snapped c\o/v/i\d/i\n in 2019-11-04? I'm having a déjà vu here.

•••
This thread makes me sick.
In my country, Italy, people are dying, I've my mother that can't go outside her home because if she gets infected she has a high chance to die.
I've friends that are losing jobs, friends that are desperate.
And this is spreading all over the world.
And what do you do about it?
Register domains related to a virus to earn some money (that you will never earn)?
Karma is a bit*h, don't forget about it.

•••
Since everything was registered and this topic is not going to remain hot for longer time (i hope and pray) so i played safe and registered corona.buzz instead of adding virus in that, because that would be too specific. So soon hopefully this virus will stop trending, even then i can keep this domain name and during that time if someone starts website related to coronavirus, i don't think corona.buzz is a bad choice since the main keyword domains are all too expensive. Correct me if i am wrong as i am not an expert domainer.

•••
In my country, Italy, people are dying, I've my mother that can't go outside her home because if she gets infected she has a high chance to die.
Register domains related to a virus to earn some money (that you will never earn)?

I feel your pain! I hope and pray, people around the world remain safe and this virus gets lost immediately.

•••
About to write same - agreed . I am not going to buy or register single corona domain . Corona is a deadly virus not trend do remember guys . Pray for world :(

•••
+1 to that brother, I didn't even bother getting on this "trend"...it's just a sick mentality.

•••
I do empathize with the people who's family members have been adversely affected by this deadly virus. I wish you all well and hope that your loved ones have a very speedy and complete recovery.

In the same breath, it astonishes me that you're lashing out at domainers who also have families to feed and take care of. I hope you realize that domainers aren't the primary beneficiaries of this epidermic, right? Do you think the service providers in the medical industry are complaining about the opportunity to make more money? Do you think they are working for free? Do you think big pharma is having a moral breakdown over the opportunity to push more drugs and equipment? Why aren't you attacking the manufacturers of the virus itself?

While I will not be investing in any related domain names, those of you who's family members have been infected may want to invest in some CV names, if that's what it takes to save them. After all, you will have medical bills to pay.

•••
Why would you want to try and benefit financially from this kind of thing. 😥 nobody is going to want to buy a name like this.

Hi

regged > CoronaVuris.com and got offer for it yesterday via Bodis parked page

now, don't know if the inquirer was serious, but I accepted it

maybe they didn't notice it was a typo, so we'll see what happens

typically, I don't register such names related to infectious diseases, but that one seemed like a good typo.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back