IT.COM

question What coronavirus domain did you register?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Seems as though Coronavirus is trending.

Prior to coronavirus.info being mentioned here.
Coronavirusinfo.com wasn't regged. It is now! Not mine. Lol

There wasn't much.

Best recent reg has to be Coronavirus.org (it works!)

taken before in

.com
.net
.org (now)
.cn
And mine
Coronavirus.es
Coronavirus.eu
Coronavirus.us

I should have reg these but they are taken now.

.in
.co
.io

Wouldn't go too crazy. I'd do exact match only this one not Coronavirus+keyword.

I'd say any Asian country near China and it's extension should be good.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This thread makes me sick.
In my country, Italy, people are dying, I've my mother that can't go outside her home because if she gets infected she has a high chance to die.
I've friends that are losing jobs, friends that are desperate.
And this is spreading all over the world.
And what do you do about it?
Register domains related to a virus to earn some money (that you will never earn)?
Karma is a bit*h, don't forget about it.

humans since day 1 try to make $ from all forms of lifes ills and more, death, disease etc and u r surprised? get real sjw

•••
COVI.com.au - Coronavirus (COVID-19) domains

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••

If you are proud about it I'm happy for you.
I've been in this industry for 12 years now and I've never seen anyone getting profits with this kind of sh*t.
So my only satisfaction is to think you are wasting your money.

•••
Domainers do as domainers do. I registered a few because I felt so inclined.

I tried to keep it simple in difficult times, i.e. novavaccine .com

•••
POCT.com.au (Point Of Care Testing)

poct_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Seems as though Coronavirus is trending.

Prior to coronavirus.info being mentioned here.
Coronavirusinfo.com wasn't regged. It is now! Not mine. Lol

There wasn't much.

Best recent reg has to be Coronavirus.org (it works!)

taken before in

.com
.net
.org (now)
.cn
And mine
Coronavirus.es
Coronavirus.eu
Coronavirus.us

I should have reg these but they are taken now.

.in
.co
.io

Wouldn't go too crazy. I'd do exact match only this one not Coronavirus+keyword.

I'd say any Asian country near China and it's extension should be good.

@WhoaDomain.com I bet most of the people that were at first criticizing you for registering those Coronavirus related domain are now the front runner registering and searching for any available Coronavirus(covid-19) domains. Lesson learned: " Never give up your dreams."

•••
@WhoaDomain.com I bet most of the people that were at first criticizing you for registering those Coronavirus related domain are now the front runner registering and searching for any available Coronavirus(covid-19) domains. Lesson learned: " Never give up your dreams."

Thanks friend. To be honest. I registered those domains as a placeholder really. did not really know what my plans were honestly. yea sure make money is on the list. When I see a trend I tend to impulse buy and "figure it out" later. I know it's stupid strategy but if you sit and try to figure out the "ethics" of whether you should register such domains because of doubts and if feel domainers will look down upon you..chances are someone else in a world of 6 billion + people will get it because they did not hesitate. This is how fast you can lose (I hate to say it) an opportunity. just like that boom you lost registering these domains.

I only regret not adding Coronavirus.in and coronavirus.it when I had my cart open over at Marcaria.

fyi. I'm going to have to develop these though.I can explain in private if you DM me. you'd be surprised as to why.

•••
I totally agree with you. I do follow the trends and I also sometimes first register a domain to later around decide if I will keep it or cancel it. The funny thing is how many domainers were making fun at first of people registering those Coronavirus related domains and now... just couple of weeks later, you would be lucky if you are able to find any. I registered about 5 to 6 domains already. Yes, those were good ones. I can't believe you have them selected and neglected registering them. Man you got me thinking:xf.rolleyes: when you said: " fyi. I'm going to have to develop these though.I can explain in private if you DM me. you'd be surprised as to why." Now, I'm curious to know why?

•••
•••
•••
@WhoaDomain.com

Coronavirus quarantine announced for Australia, with all arrivals required to self-isolate - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Cheers
Corey

•••
@WhoaDomain.com

Coronavirus quarantine announced for Australia, with all arrivals required to self-isolate - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Cheers
Corey

wow. okay. now I get it. were you the one who also got SelfIsolate.com? or selfquarantined.com?

•••
domains I've come across that definitely were regged because of this pandemic I really see no multipurpose for.

like CommunitySpread.com or SocialDistancing.com I mean once this all blows over. what will you do then?

Although I regged Coronavirus domains. I have started to look into more practical domains with a double purpose like the N95 and N99 masks.

n95 and n99 domains are for this coronavirus situation so are sanitizer domains but when this all blows over. at least you still have a chance to sell to anyone selling these products.

•••
Isolation.house

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Domainers do as domainers do. I registered a few because I felt so inclined.

I tried to keep it simple in difficult times, i.e. novavaccine .com

Hey Cannuck, we think alike, I got NovelVaccine.com :xf.grin:

My virus related domains (all open for reasonable offers):

VirusDrug.com

VirusMedicine.com

NovelVaccine.com

VirusVaccine.org

Regards,
Crypto.

•••
domains I've come across that definitely were regged because of this pandemic I really see no multipurpose for.

like CommunitySpread.com or SocialDistancing.com I mean once this all blows over. what will you do then?

Although I regged Coronavirus domains. I have started to look into more practical domains with a double purpose like the N95 and N99 masks.

n95 and n99 domains are for this coronavirus situation so are sanitizer domains but when this all blows over. at least you still have a chance to sell to anyone selling these products.
I have just one I regg'd....

CovidStatistics.com

"Statistics" has always been one of my favorite subjects despite the well known saying,

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

This saying even has it' own Wiki link:xf.rolleyes:

•••
WHOISRESPONSIBLEforTHIS .com (available to register)

Last edited:
•••
San Diego lab discovers COVID-19 vaccine in 3 hours
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/h...iego/509-e18e37f6-347c-4b08-ad33-910968abb04f[/QUOTE]

Correction:
The San Diego lab is called Inovio. They didn't discover Covid-19 vaccine. They created in 3 hours a vaccine that they "hope" will be the cure for the Coronavirus. They announced will start testing this vaccine in April. ( NEXT MONTH) I already lost money last week with this lab. I lost about $300 in less than 4 hours.

There are thousands of labs worldwide in a MARATHON to create the cure for this disease.
Out of all of them, I believe INOVIO is the one that will surprise the world finding the cure for it.

•••
So my only satisfaction is to think you are wasting your money.

I've already sold 2 smaller $$ domains related to this. Just enough for the domains to not be a waste of money. I'll let the other ones mature a bit.

Pasta la vista :doctor:

•••
I've already sold 2 smaller $$ domains related to this. Just enough for the domains to not be a waste of money. I'll let the other ones mature a bit.

Pasta la vista :doctor:
@NotFromBayArea
Out of curiosity, were they Coronavirus or Covid19 keywords or products keywords related to the disease?

•••
Coronavirus or Covid19 keywords or products keywords related to the disease?

One was related to "pandemic" and the other one was related to "coronavirus". No luck with covid-specific domains yet. I believe it will take some time to be established as a common term (if it ever will be).

•••
COVIvaccine.com

covivaccine_com.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back