IT.COM

VBulletin system not letting a mobility mobi forum delete my posts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I hope I'm in the right section for posting this issue.
I have recently wanted to resign my membership at mobility mobi, a V Bulletin site.
I have advised the site owner Mr. Andres Kello of the decision and he respected my wishes. However, I don't know if it is a glitch in the V Bulletin system or what but, the site has me on there still with all my posts, username( un-clickable) but with " Guest" underneath and all my posts are there still.

Site owner/Andres Kello is saying that:

" You might want to ask V bulletin how to delete the posts from a deleted user as I've never done that before and not sure how to go about it. I naturally thought that deleting your user would do also delete all your posts automatically, but from what you're saying, that's not the case. "

I have never purchased anything from V Bulletin before so, not a member there & can't ask them questions.

I am stuck. How should I proceed? Does anyone have experience with deleting posts of the already deleted user on V bulletin forum? I think, if this is a glitch on VBulletin, it's a defective product.

Help!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back