Turned Down $65K for My Domain—Guess Why? - FusionByte.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RahulV007

Established Member
Impact
When I was a newbie in the domain market, I missed out on fusionbyte.com and settled for fusionbyte.org, hoping to make a few thousand dollars. Yesterday, I discovered fusionbyte.com has a high spam score and FusionByte.net is owned by a $100+ million company. I realized the potential value of my domains—fusionbyte.org and fusionsbyte.com—when the director of technology offered me $65K. I smartly countered with $100K, but he declined. Should I go back and accept his offer? What do you think?

Name : FusionByte.org
Registrar : GoDaddy
Expiration : 30th April, 2025
Price : $100k
Payment : Any Mode
Slightly Negotiable.

Happy Weekend to you and your family.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am skeptical there is a real offer for that number.

If the offer is legit, you would be a fool to not take it. IMO.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
So the .org is what they made the offer on?

My policy is to always turn down the first offer (usually the offer is far too low).

Only you know your financial situation but for an org, this seems to be a pretty good price. I've never gotten more than 15K for an org but your name seems to be a nice match for them and the xxx,xxx counter offer might be on point.

Let us know what you decide to do.

ADD: Thanks to those posting below re info on name(s). I guess my hopes for others to do well got the best of me and my thought process!

Last edited:
•••
Posting 8x UP within a minute doesn't help either.

•••
Last edited:
•••
...Or you could just tell us what you're up to:

The .com is for sale on PerfectDomain (dot com) for only $3899.

The .net is certainly not owned by a +$100 million company - it is a cheap boilerplate website, has temporary filler jumble on it (lorem ipsum type stuff) and whatever English language is on there has poor grammar in places (like

Are you eager to getting started with us ?)

Plus you regged your .org just over 3 weeks ago, on April 30. You joined here May 8, about a week later. You try to trick us into believing you got an offer of 65K on a poor domain with a weaker extension from a $100 million company that doesn't exist and when the .com is listed at less than 4K?

If you'd just said you had a 65K offer, I'd have said that was probably an appraisal scam and to look into what an appraisal scam is. But since you added all the rest of the information, it's not an appraisal scam, it's you playing around with us :)

I expect you were thinking you could trick someone here into making a high offer for your .org, or your really poor FusionsByte fresh reg.

Yup, it's a spicypickle thing again ;)

Welcome to Namepros. Hope you learn some (good) things here.

•••
•••
I discovered fusionbyte.com has a high spam score and FusionByte.net is owned by a $100+ million company
FusionByte.net owned by a $100+ million company? with a one page demo template with all blank links in Latin language?

At least they could have spent 10 minutes filling the .html template with something in english dude. :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
It takes a rare kind of dumb to try to scam professional domain investors on a specialized domain name forum.

This guy's got it.

•••
another shiteshow from the troll caves

•••
•••
I couldn't resist: this thread made me realize I just had to add SpicyPickle to my Domaining Dictionary thread here at Namepros

(Thread is 12 years old but still gets updated occasionally)

:)

Last edited:
•••
Message clearly states"Yesterday, I discovered FusionByte has a high spam score. "

The first person who reads my message fully and gives me a like, I will give you eMedicineCare.com for $5K immediately. eHealthcare is currently valued at $250k.

•••
•••
Message clearly states"Yesterday, I discovered FusionByte has a high spam score. "

The first person who reads my message fully and gives me a like, I will give you eMedicineCare.com for $5K immediately. eHealthcare is currently valued at $250k.
This is so dumb, enough

•••
What do you think?
By now you've probably figured out what we think about it. I advise you not to do it this way again. This advice goes for some of your previous threads as well.

•••

What a deal!

PS - You aren't fooling anybody.

Brad

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back