IT.COM

TsunamiAid.com on Ebay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A fraudulent auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5742844111

I contacted the owner, per the WHOIS; his reply:

No I am not the person selling it on e-bay and I find this all a bit confusing. I registered the site with total registrations on 26th December and I'm trying to get a page up and running to direct people to NGO's on the ground. Why somebody else should think they own it is a mystery..??!

Ed O'Driscoll

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Ebay seller replied as well:

"Is this for tsunamiaid.com - are you this person: Ed O'Driscoll (EO00010-TR) Calibre Productions Ltd Chasewood Lodge Walford Road Ross-on-Wye Herefordshire HR9 5PQ UK phone: 01989 566644 fax: 01989 566627 [email protected]"

Yes Thank you for your interest. Dan

•••
•••
That's really lame how people choose to do that, especially about something like the tsunami disaster

•••
Just shows that we have to be very careful with sellers nowadays. Thanks for bringing this up, Radistar.

Flora.

•••
Excel9 said:
That's really lame how people choose to do that, especially about something like the tsunami disaster
This is Internet...Just because it is very easy to hide the idenitity, people go to any length of stupidity!!

•••
That was lame even using the Tsunami. Yep, there needs to be more safety and care.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back