Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
β€œactual fact check site”

it’s not even .com

They probably cant afford it.

The things you complain about. It's a .org. Annenberg was also a long time Republican, personal friend of Reagan.

Instead of complaining about stuff, which is easy. Feel free to check out that site, post what they get wrong. You won't be able to.

Last edited:
•••
Why liberal rags owned media conglomerates.
u know why?u seem bright; wit lots experience

Thanks, but I don't know. Marxists started journalism school, journalism school took over real journalism. It all ties in with helping big government and big business elites get more power. Think about it - if you are a megalomaniac, you would want a larger government with more power over the people - not a smaller government with less power over the people. So you'll naturally lean Democratic. Plenty of Republicans also want larger government, but they have to keep up appearances for that stubborn faction who want small government, liberty and freedom. That slows them down. The Dems can go whole hog, and their sycophants will cheer them on. Makes them much more dangerous.

•••
The things you complain about. It's a .org. Annenberg was also a long time Republican, personal friend of Reagan.

Instead of complaining about stuff, which is easy. Feel free to check out that site, post what they get wrong. You won't be able to.

Maybe Wikipedia.org ruined the .org for me..

No more information will be provided...

I dont trust your fact checkers; but .com one would go long way build cred; every bit helps; The field is led by Snopes... Nice names help. Have heard of your site before; but never gave much thought due to shady .org name (really)

β€œFact checkers” are a political propaganda tool There’s so few you can trust...
Politifact my personal lowest; (Thx not using!) This random .org fact checker over Politifact..

See? I’m positive! :)

Last edited:
•••
β€œFact checkers” are a political propaganda tool There’s so few you can trust...

I would say none. I am old school. To me, fact checking means checking all verifiable sources, videos, etc. with a critical eye. And checking the backgrounds of all named sources as well to see what motivations they might have. It's a time consuming process, so we have to rely on news and other reports for the most part.

Using "fact checkers" is fine as long as one understands they aren't actually checking facts, but simply getting another report that claims to be objective. What worries me is that most people today have no idea what fact checking means. They think it means going to a website with "fact" in the name. (Or Snopes.) They cite these dodgy resources with reverence.

•••
Hey, hey. Don't slag us off. We're not all slackers. I would guess most of the people here have done a lot for the world.

I'm sure folks in here are upstanding citizens. It was probably the video post of Dwayne Johnson that touched a nerve with @mr-x

Dumb as a rock.

Followed by my response

Deaf as a stone (in glass house) :xf.wink:

Touche mr-x... "let he without sin cast the first stone" indeed. If I offended your impervious cranium, I do apologize. Then our friendly Lion posted

His fever reached 103. And a G7 ally wonders if he’ll appoint Ivanka president instead of Pence.

Followed by my comment, which I still stand by (give it 4 years)

Like I said before, she's being groomed...and the next debate cancelled (or postponed).

Which led to a comment a little below the belt IMO

Qanon level conspiracies.
Cucks gonna cuck.

This was uncalled for IMO...

@mr-x don't phuck with @Cannuck, FYI, ain't no snowflake - trying to be good
...reserves further judgement (for the time being) :zippermouth:

•••
Hey, hey. Don't slag us off. I have a meeting with Nobel Peace Prize winner next week. We're not all slackers. I would guess most of the people here have done a lot for the world.

And what are those places no God-fearing Christian has been? (I'm not a God-fearing Christian, so maybe I know them!)

Hehe, alrighty then. I like this site, plenty of kind people, and very intelligent too I might add. I am merely a student of life (old school). As I mentioned earlier my inspiration as a youth was Bruce Lee, Kungfu has been a life-long passion. After playing in Japanese dōjō, I went to study with Wushu master Chen in China. It wasn't on the scenic route. Small town in Shaoguan, Shechaouen not the blue village Chefchaouen (Morocco). Played chess in an underground tea room there. In fact, got my ass whooped. My Western cockiness led me to underestimated my opponent (or maybe it was the hash, lol). In any case, I learned some hard lessons along the way. I admit, if there's one thing I dislike about the US, it's the inherent haughtiness. Having learned, I try not to underestimate, but I occasionally fall into that trap myself. :oops:

Last edited:
•••
I admit, if there's one thing I dislike about the US, it's the inherent haughtiness. Having learned, I try not to underestimate, but I occasionally fall into that trap myself. :oops:

Pride comes before a fall, and I daresay, Trump is the ultimate ego-man - perhaps that is his attraction, thus spoke Zarathustra.

•••
I admit, if there's one thing I dislike about the US, it's the inherent haughtiness.

I agree. Though Canada has a similar haughtiness sometimes. My own very liberal sister was upset that Chinese were building single family homes. She though such an "overpopulated" country woud be more sustainable in multi-story housing. I pointed out that Vancouver was more crowded that most parts of China, and asked if they should get rid of all those single family homes there. (Ironically, mostly owned by Chinese now!) And then there's that whole "we are better than the Americans" vibe, when they are essentially the same, except they put gravy on french fries.

The US wants Japan to pony up 5 times more money to support US bases in the country, and the new geezer in charge here may well comply. I think he should just offer to cut the US troop presence by 80%, and everyone can be happy - calling the US bluff. They actually act like all those troops are just here to protect Japan, and many Americans believe it. But those same Americans also believe that the US needs troops in over 100 countries to protect their "freedoms."

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot at 2020-10-04 05:50:08.jpg

[RedState] [The Arizona Republic]
Tom Stafford, Charlie Duke and Jack Lousma | opinion contributors

As former fighter pilots and test pilots, we know what it takes to get in the cockpit of a fighter jet for a test flight or combat: incredible determination, strength and grit.

That’s why we support Sen. Martha McSally. As the first woman in U.S. history to fly a fighter jet in combat and command a fighter squadron, she broke barriers in the Air Force and the military.
Just like Mark Kelly, we were astronauts. We know what it takes to climb aboard a spacecraft, we’ve done it many times. We’ve flown in the Gemini and Apollo projects, walked on the moon, and combined we’ve spent many days in space. As astronauts and veterans, we honor the service of every single American who has served their country alongside us.

'Astronaut' can't hide Kelly's leftist agenda
But having "astronaut" on your resume does not mean you’d be a good U.S. senator. Mark Kelly is hoping Arizonans are so impressed with his background that they ignore the fact that he’s supported radical gun control activists, that his plan for the eventual government takeover of health care would end Medicare as we know it, and that he’d vote to raise our taxes.

•••
Cucks gonna cuck...let's keep it real @mr-x, deal?

Rick Wilson is a paid smear artist. When he was being paid by Trump, he falsely accused Ted Cruz of sleeping with multiple female staff, including a woman that was working for candidate Donald Trump. That was right after Cruz won the Iowa primary and the media conspired to stop Cruz and help Donald Trump.

Currently Wilson works for project lincoln, a disgraceful group of grifters, many of whom were denied jobs in Trump's administration. JB knows what Rick Wilson is and post his filth anyway.

If you post slander, knowing what is is, you've committed slander. Democrats say Trump divides people but we've watched them devolve into dishonest, hateful people in an effort to stop President Trump.

Democrats are worse than Trump. They tore down better people to help put Trump win the primary. When it backfired, democrats conspired to remove him.

Screenshot 2020-10-04 081256.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Touche mr-x... "let he without sin cast the first stone" indeed. If I offended your impervious cranium, I do apologize. Then our friendly Lion posted

My simple attempt at humor.

... @mr-x don't phuck with @Cannuck, FYI, ain't no snowflake - trying to be good
...reserves further judgement (for the time being) :zippermouth:

If you want to debate a political subject, I'm ready. I'm don't believe in political correctness. Humor / sarcasm can be hard to convey in a written back and forth.

•••
Having been led to places in this world where angels fear to tread, I question all and really get into the nitty gritty; for the mind wants to know what lies beyond the ramparts of this world. You're taking me on a trip down memory lane again...

Crossing through the desert, I spent about a week in Utah with some Mormons. There I visited the Salt Lake Temple, various gatekeepers could not answer all my questions, so I ended up going deeper into the inner sanctum. Although they had strong conviction, their Truths did not resound within me and I parted with a greater understanding. When I got home, two disciples were waiting outside my door, and they coming back, til I finally brushed them off with some Tongues of my own, lol. :-P

There are sacred places in the Far East where no other God-fearing Christian had ever been. Unable to have a deep discourse, it was still my great honour to have witnessed some of their sacred sights...and talk about trippy! :xf.confused:

Not a heck of alot of difference between the Shaman of North America and those in Siberia and northern Scandinavia (Sami). It also feels good to sweat. These people all have a common thread, and some of their Creation stories are similar to the Judao-Christian.

My point is, Wikipedia is just the beginning. If you're searching, do not take those words at face value, there is always a deeper meaning - and wisdom is the ability to discriminate and to decipher the truth. Generally I feel that I can tell the difference. Why then you might ask, do I keep hanging out with you guys, lol? O_o

We'll get to the bottom of this in due course, of that, I am certain. :couchpotato:

You will know them by their works. - Jesus Christ.

•••
Ok, so that wasn't directed at me afterall (or it just seemed that my nic just happened to resemble that remark, lol)...thank you for your redeeming explanation. You see, communication can solve misgivings. I misunderstood you. :oops:

Debating is good, we iron out our differences, perhaps have a better understanding of one's position and move forward. This is not a very good format for debates, it is too two dimensional IMO. I tend to think in 3D, and for me, the pen is swifter.

I was unaware of that Q conspiracy. The grooming of his daughter to be the next prez just seemed to me to be the likely natural progression of his line. If only Trump would come out and rest assure the public, he would not be a dictator, then maybe those fears might be put to rest. Unfortunately, he has lied so much that nobody can believe anything he says anymore (unless one has already swallowed the bait).

Last edited:
•••
You will know them by their works. - Jesus Christ.

Their story resounds with me, having lived through horrors. Ever had your house peppered by bullets, axes thru doors, blood stained steps or had to walk thru feces? That used to be a reality during a decade of war with the drug gangs in some communities I resided (just like the inner city or jails from where the gangs and their drugs came from), and one never knew if this day would be the last. Thank God times have changed and most communities have settled into a sense of normalcy. I wouldn't wish that living hell on my enemy. :dead:

•••
^ that is the reason I am 420friendly, not to get high, but rather to keep my PTSD in check. I've shared stories with military vets who have had similar lived experiences in Afghanistan, and with their support, have overcome the nightmares. I live in a quiet, peaceful community now, far from any violence and even Covid. If the politicians in their Ivory Towers would have dared walk a day in my moccasins, the genocide would've ended sooner. That's all I'm saying.

Peace brother (y)

Last edited:
•••
... If only Trump would come out and rest assure the public, he would not be a dictator, then maybe those fears might be put to rest.

The only people acting like dictators are democrats who want to change our political rules / constitution because they lost.

Unfortunately, he has lied so much that nobody can believe anything he says anymore (unless one has already swallowed the bait).

US media, democrats lie just as much, even worse.

•••
Their story resounds with me, having lived through horrors. Ever had your house peppered by bullets, axes thru doors, blood stained steps or had to walk thru feces? That used to be a reality during a decade of war with the drug gangs in some communities I resided (just like the inner city or jails from where the gangs and their drugs came from), and one never knew if this day would be the last. Thank God times have changed and most communities have settled into a sense of normalcy. I wouldn't wish that living hell on my enemy. :dead:

Those are the people democrats are calling a "cult" for following Christ, living in the community they want to help. Politics ruin everything.

•••
Fear is the mind controller. I kinda laugh when I hear Biden say, pull a couple shots from your shotgun...not that I am pro/anti gun law, but when people are armed to the teeth on both sides, the result is a bloodbath. That goes for all military conquests. Bullets can't stop a virus, and I pray that whatever the source of this new style warfare see reason. The world's people deserve to have a decent life expectancy.

Nice li'l Sunday morning chat, eh? lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Joe is sending Jill out to campaign, is Kamal Harris campaigning this week?

•••
•••
Live in freedom, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. - 1 Peter 2:16

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. - John 8:32

It's Sunday, pray for peace, and this day too shall pass, but His works shall remain forever. - Cannuck

•••
I would say none. I am old school. To me, fact checking means checking all verifiable sources, videos, etc. with a critical eye. And checking the backgrounds of all named sources as well to see what motivations they might have. It's a time consuming process, so we have to rely on news and other reports for the most part.

Using "fact checkers" is fine as long as one understands they aren't actually checking facts, but simply getting another report that claims to be objective. What worries me is that most people today have no idea what fact checking means. They think it means going to a website with "fact" in the name. (Or Snopes.) They cite these dodgy resources with reverence.

Try change your mind; Read this; Favorite part!
DC9B6916-0DEA-4616-8A0B-1B3795689174.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back