Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Joe is sending Jill out to campaign, is Kamal Harris campaigning this week?

Last month, home stretch, they're out there campaigning. You can check their social media, will give updates.

She was in Vegas couple of days ago
https://lasvegassun.com/news/2020/oct/02/drive-in-rally-in-las-vegas-harris-supporters-vote/

Utah yesterday
https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2020/10/03/sen-kamala-harris-utah/

etc.
-------------------
Confirmed photo op. Besides signing blank paper, they got the date/time off the pics. Few minutes apart. Same folders, paper, binder. Looks like took a pic in one room, went to other room, removed jacket, took another. Another good sign he wasn't working, he didn't have his Diet Coke next to him.
-------------------
They're saying he could go back to White House tomorrow, he'll be released. So that's 10 days before debate. So that should be good to go as well.

--------------------
Nearly 3 in 4 think Trump did not take appropriate virus precautions: POLL
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...oll/story?id=73411221&cid=social_twitter_abcn

---------------------
Trump continues to improve and could be discharged from the hospital as soon as Monday, physicians say
In his latest press briefing, Dr. Sean Conley said that the president's health continues to improve since his diagnosis on Friday. Conley and Trump's other doctors added that he could be discharged from Walter Reed hospital as early as Monday. Trump, who is now receiving steroid treatments including dexamethasone after “two episodes of transient drops in his oxygen saturation”, completed a second dose of antiviral drug remdesivir.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1311831665379954688

Last edited:
•••
•••
3C6C1C90-6366-48CF-B38E-AF4901654BAA.jpeg

https://m.theepochtimes.com/white-h...ewsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking

•••
Fear is the mind controller. I kinda laugh when I hear Biden say, pull a couple shots from your shotgun...not that I am pro/anti gun law, but when people are armed to the teeth on both sides, the result is a bloodbath. That goes for all military conquests. Bullets can't stop a virus, and I pray that whatever the source of this new style warfare see reason. The world's people deserve to have a decent life expectancy.

Nice li'l Sunday morning chat, eh? lol

The majority of Christians and believers ...... believe that how ever God wants things to be ... Is how they will be.... Their are many references to the times we are in right now in the Bible .... everything in 2020 has been vastly accelerated so far.... it is literally take it one day at a time right now...

•••
Last edited:
•••
The majority of Christians and believers ...... believe that how ever God wants things to be ... Is how they will be.... Their are many references to the times we are in right now in the Bible .... everything in 2020 has been vastly accelerated so far.... it is literally take it one day at a time right now...

Believers, just not much in practice. What references in the Bible to what is happening now? Elections happen every 4 years. We've have pandemics before. Natural disasters happen every year. etc

Last edited:
•••
I have seen not negative word against Biden by the media while they continue to maul Trump as usual ... Its a big media play that appears it will continue until election day

•••
Believers, just not much in practice. What references in the Bible to what is happening now? Elections happen every 4 years. We've have pandemics before. Natural disasters happen every year. etc

why would i recite the bible to you?? I wouldn't

•••
why would i recite the bible to you?? I wouldn't

I didn't expect you to. It's just one of those things people say without specifics always. But you are the one who brought it up, just didn't back it up.

What really is out of the ordinary compared to other times in our history? The pandemic is bigger than most have experienced in their lifetime.

I remember kids in school were into Nostradamus but when you really read it, nothing there. No specifics. General stuff anybody can say based history.

Watch
Next year there will be a natural disaster that devastates a city.
Next year somebody famous will die.
This year we'll have record snowfall somewhere.
Next year somebody will have record heat.

Same stuff year after year.

Last edited:
•••
I didn't expect you to. It's just one of those things people say without specifics always. But you are the one who brought it up, just didn't back it up.

What really is out of the ordinary compared to other times in our history? The pandemic is bigger than most have experienced in their lifetime.

I remember kids in school were into Nostradamus but when you really read it, nothing there. No specifics. General stuff anybody can say based history.

Watch
Next year there will be a natural disaster that devastates a city.
Next year somebody famous will die.
This year we'll have record snowfall somewhere.
Next year somebody will have record heat.

Same stuff year after year.

All the specifics to these 2020 events are in Revelations ..... and specific to logistics and ect..... that is why i said these specific events in 2020 are pertinent to biblical passage.

•••
All the specifics to these 2020 events are in Revelations ..... and specific to logistics and ect..... that is why i said these specific events in 2020 are pertinent to biblical passage.

The lack of specifics is the con. I can tell a domainer, you will sell a domain next month. Well that's what domainers do. Tell me the specific domain, the price.

You brought the Bible up. You brought Revelations up. No specifics.

Template
Revelations (some numbers) ------------------> event happening now

Give me something specific.

Last edited:
•••
In fact I hardly ever quote the Bible (be they the word of God) they're still words, unless the message contained within is brought to life by putting them into practice.

•••
The lack of specifics is the con. I can tell a domainer, you will sell a domain next month. Well that's what domainers do. Tell me the specific domain, the price.

You brought the Bible up. You brought Revelations up. No specifics.

Template
Revelations (some numbers) ------------------> event happening now

Give me something specific.

There is no reason to begin a religious confrontation... its not needed.... I simply said it is in the Bible...

•••
Last edited:
•••
There is no reason to begin a religious confrontation... its not needed.... I simply said it is in the Bible...

Ok, then tell me what "it" is, forget the Bible. The Bible couldn't even predict that one day remains of dinosaurs would be found, completely wrecking the foundation of Christianity, Creation.

But what is "it"? Are you talking about the election? The pandemic? The economy Trump destroyed? What?

Last edited:
•••
Latest news on Trump condition;

including the specific treatment;

Not the buggest fan of “stats” but they first;
(and a whole lot reliable than random “blog”

Due due diligence on their bias; but like info
Show attachment 169187
https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/04...d-usually-given-patients-with-severe-covid19/

STOP IT

HE'S GOING HOME TOMORROW, HOW COULD IT BE SERIOUS IF HE"S GOING HOME

Stat News? Is that like CNN??? Who do they work for, SOROS????

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS, why are you posting this???????

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot 2020-10-04_14-43-49-492.png

I like Tulsi.... Unfortunately we are falling as a the divided at warp speed.

•••
The Gospels (Bible, Torah, Quran, Tao te Ching) IMO are like a guide book for living. Humans didn't come with an instruction manual. Our tribe had sacred scrolls as well, Bimaadiziwin, moral teachings, a value system for goals in life. My brother is a keeper.

•••
Ok, then tell me what "it" is, forget the Bible. The Bible couldn't even predict that one day remains of dinosaurs would be found, completely wrecking the foundation of Christianity, Creation.

But what is "it"? Are you talking about the election? The pandemic? The economy Trump destroyed? What?

It is all the above to include world events .....

Qoute""The Bible couldn't even predict that one day remains of dinosaurs would be found, completely wrecking the foundation of Christianity, Creation. "" Qoute"" the Attacks on Christians is in revelations too ;)

•••
The Gospels (Bible, Torah, Quran, Tao te Ching) IMO are like a guide book for living. Humans didn't come with an instruction manual. Our tribe had sacred scrolls as well, Bimaadiziwin, moral teachings, a value system for goals in life. My brother is a keeper.

I bought the book God is Red, long time ago:

"First published in 1972, Vine Deloria Jr.'s God Is Red remains the seminal work on Native religious views, asking new questions about our species and our ultimate fate. Celebrating three decades in publication with a special 30th-anniversary edition, this classic work reminds us to learn "that we are a part of nature, not a transcendent species with no responsibilities to the natural world."

Do you know of it, is it considered kind of general teachings?

•••
•••
It is all the above to include world events .....

Qoute""The Bible couldn't even predict that one day remains of dinosaurs would be found, completely wrecking the foundation of Christianity, Creation. "" Qoute"" the Attacks on Christians is in revelations too ;)

It's not an attack, it's the truth. When the Bible was written, they had no idea what was in the ground, way beneath their feet. Time went on then we discovered dinosaurs existed. Before man. It's a problem for the story of creation. Such a problem there are literally Christian amusement parks saying dinosaurs existed alongside man. That's a lie. No human remains have ever been discovered with dinosaurs. It's a story that has been passed along for centuries, so a history of conditioning. But new info came along, facts, reality and they are discarded to keep with the story.

I'm talking if you take it literally. Some Christians don't. More of a guideline, stories illustrating life, not to be taken literally.

-----
Still haven't told what "it" is, world events. Yes world events every day.

Last edited:
•••
One thing I can say (as an environmental scientist and semi-traditional), if we continue along the ecological destructive path we're currently on, there's no need to worry about the economy in ruins.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back