NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This...a result of fracking, river bursts into flames in Australia

California wildfires, virus spreading and food crises due to floods etc.

Amazon deforestation

Megacities in China

Last edited:
•••
I bought the book God is Red, long time ago:

"First published in 1972, Vine Deloria Jr.'s God Is Red remains the seminal work on Native religious views, asking new questions about our species and our ultimate fate. Celebrating three decades in publication with a special 30th-anniversary edition, this classic work reminds us to learn "that we are a part of nature, not a transcendent species with no responsibilities to the natural world."

Do you know of it, is it considered kind of general teachings?

Nice find (y) I don't know that particular book, but yes, it likely borrows from the various Indigenous teachings that we are the "Keepers of the Earth", which means we all have a moral responsibility to be stewards of nature. It doesn't take a genius to understand the science and the proof is right before our eyes, yet many of us are either blind to it, deny the consequences, or have to live paycheck to paycheck and by default cannot. Not only do all we have to do our part individually, big industry and governments must take some responsibility. I don't see alot of that happening. I understand that the window of opportunity is closing rapidly, and that we have but 60 annual harvests left.:xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
There is absolutely nothing normal beyond a of a shadow of doubt about two men having sex in the ass with each other.... tell me one thing that is even remotely normal about that ??????

What 2 consenting adults do is none of your business. And even some straight couples engage in anal sex. Grow up, mind your business, stay out of other people's lives.

Last edited:
•••
What 2 consenting adults do is none of your business. And even some straight couples engage in anal sex. Grow up, mind your business, stay out of other people's lives.
Screenshot 2020-10-04_16-15-46-485.png

•••
•••
US energy budget $8.8 Billion, $23.7 Billion for boosting nuclear stockpile, military deterrent & cleanup

https://www.energy.gov/articles/department-energy-fy-2020-budget-request-fact-sheet

Political ads for election 2020 are almost $10 Billion!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bradad...-set-another-ad-spending-record/#77e8bf901836

Trump slashes EPA funding

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...lashes-funding-for-epa-environmental-programs

... a very sad state of affairs :xf.frown:

Fracking was totally unneeded to begin with.... things of the nature of Fracking is for mere survival... there has never been a shortage of natural gas.... there has always been an abundance of it.... it's greed .....Oklahoma has some many earthquakes because of it

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Trump called it COVID... Or something ... he wanted to call it the Chinese Virus Plandemic ... but he refrained

It got him shook, probably was scared he was going to lose his life. Little late in the game tho. 210,000 deaths and climbing.

Do you think he'll go back to being the same old Donald.

or is he a changed man now

Will he call it Covid instead of Kung Flu, China Virus

Will be be wearing masks now?

Is he going to do a 180?

How will his supporters take that?

Last edited:
•••
It got him shook, probably was scared he was going to lose his life. Little late in the game tho. 210,000 deaths and climbing.

It's all a distraction IMO, boosted military, corporate greed, politics combined gave rise to the virus, need I say more?

•••
•••

Do you think he'll go back to being the same old Donald.

or is he a changed man now

Will he call it Covid instead of Kung Flu, China Virus

Will be be wearing masks now?

Is he going to do a 180?

How will his supporters take that?

I don't think anything has changed as to his opinion of it.... he will wear a mask i think... he may or may not do a 180 .... I wear a mask ... to appease other people more than anything else.

My opinion hasn't changed one bit about it.... Its a virus... we have more viruses on the way with winter coming.

•••
•••
I don't think anything has changed as to his opinion of it.... he will wear a mask i think... he may or may not do a 180 .... I wear a mask ... to appease other people more than anything else.

My opinion hasn't changed one bit about it.... Its a virus... we have more viruses on the way with winter coming.

He's fucked either way.

He goes back to calling it those names, after literally getting it. That's not going to be a good look.

Then if he starts acting like an adult, treating this seriously, that might make his supporters mad.

Think of all the people that went to his events, believing all his bs.

I thought masks worked?? if mask work like you say they do... the secret service is safe ... your doubting you mask efficiency now

I said they helped. You're not supposed to be in cars like that with the windows down, when you're infected. So him saying he learned, maybe that's bs as well. They're probably using the best masks.

He's an idiot.

Last edited:
•••
If only it were that simple...I feel fortunate here, stepped outside for a minute, watched the otters play. It brought a smile to my face :xf.smile:

•••
He's fucked either way.

He goes back to calling it those names, after literally getting it. That's not going to be a good look.

Then if he starts acting like an adult, treating this seriously, that might make his supporters mad.

Think of all the people that went to his events, believing all his bs.

That is how you and your party think about it

we don't really care one way or the other.... the election is set... neither party will get anymore or less votes than they would have last week or 12 weeks ago for that matter IMO

•••
•••
That is how you and your party think about it

we don't really care one way or the other.... the election is set... neither party will get anymore or less votes than they would have last week or 12 weeks ago for that matter IMO

Yep, Trump is done.

•••
•••
Just so Trumpers know what the issue is:

You should stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19. For all of the following scenarios, even if you test negative for COVID-19 or feel healthy, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.

He's supposed to be quarantining

He's learned nothing.

Biden's lead just grows.

*but then I want him at debate. I wonder if this will be used as excuse

Last edited:
•••
Just so Trumpers know what the issue is:

You should stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19. For all of the following scenarios, even if you test negative for COVID-19 or feel healthy, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.

He's supposed to be quarantining

He's learned nothing.

Biden's lead just grows.

he still refuses to play the plandemic game...

•••
•••
he still refuses to play the plandemic game...

Being an idiot just helps Biden

Is he out already? O_o

Out riding around, went back to hospital, supposed to be back to WH (home) tomorrow

He needed to get that praise from supporters

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back