Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Venn diagrams can be very interesting ...

\
Dg4QmFsV4AEST49.jpg

•••
Trump inc doesn't do business in terrorist run countries.

•••
(Yawn) You have way too much time on your hands.
More Hyperbole for you to yawn at...
Reporter resigns after false tweet that Maryland shooting suspect had MAGA hat
A reporter in Springfield, Mass., resigned from his job Friday after posting a Twitter message falsely stating that Maryland shooting suspect Jarrod Ramos had brought a "Make America Great Again" hat to the office of the Capital Gazette.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/3...t-maryland-shooting-suspect-had-maga-hat.html

CONOR BERRY
✔@CBerry413
Folks, My 21-year career as a "journalist," a fancy term that makes my skin crawl, frankly, came to a screeching halt yesterday with one stupid, regrettable tweet. Can't take it back; wish I could. My sincere apologies to all good, hardworking reporters and to POTUS supporters.

4:46 PM - Jun 29, 2018 · Chicopee, MA

•••
So much hyperbole out there... I really need 48 hour days to get through a small % of them...
Dg1SuonU0AEEvNP

Dg6kNlYUcAIekW0

Last edited:
•••
Venn diagrams can be very interesting ...

It takes about 10 seconds of critical thinking to realize that diagram is utter nonsense. Apparently 10 seconds is too much thinking for a large number of Amercans.

There are some wonderful news sources and journalists. Too bad the good ones are often arrested and locked up, while the bad ones are complicit with this terrorizing of the few real journalists. Assange would have the Nobel Prize, if it actually meant anything.

But don't fret. I am quite sure that Trump will be followed by an extreme left winger, and more journalists will be silenced.

•••
•••
Sweden Under Assault: Waves of Middle Eastern Migrants Cause Surge in Crime

Last edited:
•••
Speaking of “zero tolerance policies”, here are a couple of examples where zero tolerance would be appropriate:
http://thehill.com/homenews/395060-...ers-at-families-belong-together-demonstration
This asshat...
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8uwdom/bill_deagle_liberal_protesters_who_harass/

Make a threat to shoot someone online, in email, phone call, text, or any form of media, or reckless behavior with a gun in a public place? Gun license revoked, weapons confiscated. End of story.

Maybe, MAYBE a 2 or 3 strike rule for less credible threats, but these idiots are a threat to society and to innocent people.

Meanwhile, a responsible gun owner with a clean record - buying for self / property defense, sports, collector? Own whatever you want.

PS Assange is a dirtball and a Russian asset.

Last edited:
•••
It takes about 10 seconds of critical thinking to realize that diagram is utter nonsense.

The diagram is a factual statement. And yes, correlation is not causation. Any conclusions you do or don’t draw from those facts are purely your own.

15 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi nationals.Why is Saudi Arabia not on the ban list? Indonesia is a hotbed of Al Qaeda and IS. Why is that not on the list?

•••
Funny that the Liberal Media hasn't questioned Obummer about those photos of illegal children in cages from 2014...

Those kids weren’t taken from their parents, they arrived as unaccompanied minors. Yes, the accommodations were bad -but short of constructing a time machine, what do you propose we do?

Meanwhile, there are 2000+ kids here NOW who were taken from their parents after 45s separation policy went into effect, and the administration appears to be making no attempt whatsoever to reunite them.

I don’t care if they’re putting those kids up in luxury accommodations - they belong with their families. That’s the key issue. We can help,these kids now and make it right.

PS Maxine Waters did not in any way size shape or form advocate “domestic terrorism”or any form of violence. Go find a transcript of what she said. She advocated speaking out to administration members (not “supporters”) if they were encountered in public. Free speech.
Anything otherwise you were told is a lie.

You are quick to point out each and every mistake published by sources you don’t like, yet you fail to fact check the ones you do. Cherry picking.

Last edited:
•••

15 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi nationals.Why is Saudi Arabia not on the ban list? Indonesia is a hotbed of Al Qaeda and IS. Why is that not on the list?

Both Saudi Arabia and Indonesia cooperate with DHS / FBI regarding the ID of people requesting visas / travel in the US.

•••
Those kids weren’t taken from their parents, they arrived as unaccompanied minors. Yes, the accommodations were bad -but short of constructing a time machine, what do you propose we do?
Why would a parent allow their children to enter the US Illegally and unaccompanied? Mostly bad parents, I would say...

What do you propose we do? I say get the illegal parents and their kids together, put them on a plane and send them back to their countries... Let them apply for residency legally from there, just like the millions that do it legally at any given moment,... and BUILD that WALL
immediately...

About 15 years ago a very close friend of mine who is a computer analyst, applied legally through the American Embassy to emigrate to the USA. 8 years later he got a letter from US immigration department that his application was accepted.

By then he had opened his own business here in Madeira and is now doing very well. And yet millions jumped the queue illegally and are in the US, most of them, I'm convinced, had lower qualifications than he did.

That's why I say... BUILD THAT WALL Donald...

Last edited:
•••
... emotions

PS Maxine Waters did not in any way size shape or form advocate “domestic terrorism”or any form of violence. Go find a transcript of what she said. She advocated speaking out to administration members (not “supporters”) if they were encountered in public. Free speech.
Anything otherwise you were told is a lie.

You are quick to point out each and every mistake published by sources you don’t like, yet you fail to fact check the ones you do. Cherry picking.

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1011022813845708800

Auntie Maxine after telling the crowd God "is on our side", incites them to surround, push up on them, harass Trump's cabinet wherever they are.

Last edited:
•••
Why would a parent allow their children to enter the US Illegally and unaccompanied? Mostly bad parents, I would say...

What do you propose we do? I say get the illegal parents and their kids together again, put them on a plane and send them back to their countries... Let them apply for residency legally from there,... and BUILD that WALL
immediately...

If a US citizen abandoned their child on the side of the road, they would be arrested. An illegal alien has their child left on side of the road and DHS delivers the child to the parents door.. after a through health check.

Last edited:
•••
Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal has been to border and witnessed the inhumanity and brutality of "the immigration crisis" but won't vote on an immigration bill.

Democrats and Republicans could solve this in a week if they'd work together.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting read:
DOES UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRATION INCREASE VIOLENT CRIME?
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/1745-9125.1217

TL;DR
Study found it does not. If anything, the opposite is true:

What about this study that purports to show undocumented immigrants committing tens of thousands of homicides, burglaries and sex offenses? https://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf

• Those aren’t actual numbers - they were extrapolated from just 1000 (relatively small sample) undocumented immigrants already in state and federal prisons.
  • No time frame over which these crimes would have been committed
  • No comparison to native population figures.
IOW, not reliable data.

Facts matter.

•••
Interesting read:
DOES UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRATION INCREASE VIOLENT CRIME?
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/1745-9125.1217

TL;DR
Study found it does not. If anything, the opposite is true:

What about this study that purports to show undocumented immigrants committing tens of thousands of homicides, burglaries and sex offenses? https://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf

• Those aren’t actual numbers - they were extrapolated from just 1000 (relatively small sample) undocumented immigrants already in state and federal prisons.
  • No time frame over which these crimes would have been committed
  • No comparison to native population figures.
IOW, not reliable data.

Facts matter.

Now explain the huge population of illegal aliens in AZ , TX prisons. Someone's playing fast and loose with numbers.

Maybe large cities like LA, SF, CH, NY, etc. don't record a persons immigration status for crimes?

•••
Why is Saudi Arabia not on the ban list?
They are a close ally and have proven their method of vetting traveler leaving to the USA is sound.

•••
The diagram is a factual statement. And yes, correlation is not causation. Any conclusions you do or don’t draw from those facts are purely your own.

You are being disingenuous, and I think you know it. Example:

Many antifa are vegetarians. Hitler was a vegetarian.

Two facts. More specifically, 2 unrelated facts that I chose to present side by side. That's an editorial choice I made, not just random chance. It's a mousy way of saying antifa equal Hitler. If you call me on it, I can say "It's just facts. The interpretation was yours alone." Which of course, is a lie. I presented the facts side by side to make exactly that suggestion. Otherwise they have no place together.

Likewise with your diagram.

The list of banned nations was primarily made during the Obama administration. I doubt they considered a real estate developer's interest at that time.

Aside from that, it's rather obvious that Americans and companies in general don't do business with the countries listed on the left. In some case, they are forbidden to by law. Political instability and war are not conducive to resorts. While lots of companies do business with nations on the right.

The idea that the list is related to Trump's business ventures is completely unsupported by any evidence. Which is why, rather than made that baseless accusation, some people present unrelated facts in a particular way to suggest it, but in a way that they can deny their intent.

So yes, facts matter. But so do analysis and wisdom and the full story. Facts without any of those are just a jumble of trivia.

•••
The idea that the list is related to Trump's business ventures is completely unsupported by any evidence. Which is why, rather than made that baseless accusation, some people present unrelated facts in a particular way to suggest it, but in a way that they can deny their intent.

So yes, facts matter. But so do analysis and wisdom and the full story. Facts without any of those are just a jumble of trivia.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over this, as you won't have to read back too many pages to see that Enlytend is in training to write for Newsweek or The Huffington Post! Very loose with her facts and knowledge but very Trump Hate heavy!

•••
Here are some of the paid Soros Rent-a-Mob...
get

0ea2e5b91b9f7f5bac8340ce819d67d89be18a6ebe27b7f0504d03253ccdfbeb.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
'Girl from the Bronx' Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who beat high-ranking Democrat Joe Crowley, faces questions over her 'working class' background after it's revealed she grew up in a wealthy suburb north of New York City
The hardscrabble biography of Democrat Congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been called into question after the revelation that she grew up mostly in wealthy Westchester County.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chester-County.html?__twitter_impression=true

•••
Antifa dindu nuffin. They were just peacefully throwing bottles, fireworks, and trash at those free speech extremists...

I could watch videos of ANTIFA getting their asses kicked all day long; well at least in between World Cup 2018 matches... (y) (y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back