Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
“Be Best”... at plagiarism?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/07/melania-trump-plagiarism-row-be-best-campaign

I’ve always held back on criticizing Melania, but this isn’t the first time she’s been caught copying something Michelle did or said. Did she have any say in this or did she delegate it, plannng to just say a few words about it after the fact? If so, are her staff / advisors that stupid? Did they think nobody would notice?

If she didn’t know, it’s time for her to be a little more “hands on.” If she did know, the classy thing to do would be to give her predecessor credit - for example:

“I admire the work my predecessor as First Lady did with her fantastic “be better” program for children. Thank you so much, Michelle! Today I’m here to announce that I’m building on that foundation she put down and taking it a step further with my new “Be Best” program”

There. Easy!

You'll be glad to know you can stop being outraged. The First Lady was asked and agreed to promote this book, written in 2009.

Last edited:
•••
You make a good point. Many transvestites blend in but many don't. Like the man taking up-skirt photos in the women's bathroom.

Or the 16 year old boy with a penis demanding he be allowed to share the same locker room and gym showers the girls use.

Call me old fashioned, I like separate facilities.

FWIW you have all probably been a public restroom with a trans person many times over the years and never realized it.

But make a law about it and folks lose their s***...

LGBTQ people use bathrooms for the same reason as the rest of us - to pee or take a dump.

Anyone in a bathroom to peep or to molest kids is a criminal regardless of gender, gender identity or orientation and should be dealt with as a criminal. Other labels are irrelevant - “criminal” will do.

•••
I'm curious, how many trans people, or gays do you know personally, or interact with on a daily basis ?
I work in companies where there is diversity and all those groups are represented (I forgot to mention I work in a decadent place). What makes you think they are any different than other people really ? There is a lot of diversity among LGBT people, just like in the rest of society.

•••
Clown show.
gettyimages-955804106.jpg
Is that Rihanna, the brown clown dressed up as the Pope? Lucky for her the Catholics won't slit her throat in rage, as the followers of the Religion of Peace would do, if she were to dress up as an Imam...

Last edited:
•••
Obama statement on what our dumb President did today:

There are few issues more important to the security of the United States than the potential spread of nuclear weapons, or the potential for even more destructive war in the Middle East. That's why the United States negotiated the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in the first place.

The reality is clear. The JCPOA is working – that is a view shared by our European allies, independent experts, and the current U.S. Secretary of Defense. The JCPOA is in America's interest – it has significantly rolled back Iran's nuclear program. And the JCPOA is a model for what diplomacy can accomplish – its inspections and verification regime is precisely what the United States should be working to put in place with North Korea. Indeed, at a time when we are all rooting for diplomacy with North Korea to succeed, walking away from the JCPOA risks losing a deal that accomplishes – with Iran – the very outcome that we are pursuing with the North Koreans.

That is why today's announcement is so misguided. Walking away from the JCPOA turns our back on America's closest allies, and an agreement that our country's leading diplomats, scientists, and intelligence professionals negotiated. In a democracy, there will always be changes in policies and priorities from one Administration to the next. But the consistent flouting of agreements that our country is a party to risks eroding America's credibility, and puts us at odds with the world's major powers.

Debates in our country should be informed by facts, especially debates that have proven to be divisive. So it's important to review several facts about the JCPOA.

First, the JCPOA was not just an agreement between my Administration and the Iranian government. After years of building an international coalition that could impose crippling sanctions on Iran, we reached the JCPOA together with the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the European Union, Russia, China, and Iran. It is a multilateral arms control deal, unanimously endorsed by a United Nations Security Council Resolution.

Second, the JCPOA has worked in rolling back Iran's nuclear program. For decades, Iran had steadily advanced its nuclear program, approaching the point where they could rapidly produce enough fissile material to build a bomb. The JCPOA put a lid on that breakout capacity. Since the JCPOA was implemented, Iran has destroyed the core of a reactor that could have produced weapons-grade plutonium; removed two-thirds of its centrifuges (over 13,000) and placed them under international monitoring; and eliminated 97 percent of its stockpile of enriched uranium – the raw materials necessary for a bomb. So by any measure, the JCPOA has imposed strict limitations on Iran's nuclear program and achieved real results.

Third, the JCPOA does not rely on trust – it is rooted in the most far-reaching inspections and verification regime ever negotiated in an arms control deal. Iran's nuclear facilities are strictly monitored. International monitors also have access to Iran's entire nuclear supply chain, so that we can catch them if they cheat. Without the JCPOA, this monitoring and inspections regime would go away.

Fourth, Iran is complying with the JCPOA. That was not simply the view of my Administration. The United States intelligence community has continued to find that Iran is meeting its responsibilities under the deal, and has reported as much to Congress. So have our closest allies, and the international agency responsible for verifying Iranian compliance – the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Fifth, the JCPOA does not expire. The prohibition on Iran ever obtaining a nuclear weapon is permanent. Some of the most important and intrusive inspections codified by the JCPOA are permanent. Even as some of the provisions in the JCPOA do become less strict with time, this won't happen until ten, fifteen, twenty, or twenty-five years into the deal, so there is little reason to put those restrictions at risk today.

Finally, the JCPOA was never intended to solve all of our problems with Iran. We were clear-eyed that Iran engages in destabilizing behavior – including support for terrorism, and threats toward Israel and its neighbors. But that's precisely why it was so important that we prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Every aspect of Iranian behavior that is troubling is far more dangerous if their nuclear program is unconstrained. Our ability to confront Iran's destabilizing behavior – and to sustain a unity of purpose with our allies – is strengthened with the JCPOA, and weakened without it.

Because of these facts, I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake. Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East. We all know the dangers of Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon. It could embolden an already dangerous regime; threaten our friends with destruction; pose unacceptable dangers to America's own security; and trigger an arms race in the world's most dangerous region. If the constraints on Iran's nuclear program under the JCPOA are lost, we could be hastening the day when we are faced with the choice between living with that threat, or going to war to prevent it.

In a dangerous world, America must be able to rely in part on strong, principled diplomacy to secure our country. We have been safer in the years since we achieved the JCPOA, thanks in part to the work of our diplomats, many members of Congress, and our allies. Going forward, I hope that Americans continue to speak out in support of the kind of strong, principled, fact-based, and unifying leadership that can best secure our country and uphold our responsibilities around the globe.
------------------------
Related?

Iran military base in Syria attacked, sources say

The attack happened in Kisweh, according to the official news agency SANA, about an hour after President Trump's announcement that he would be pulling the U.S. out of the Iran nuclear deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/08/iran-military-base-in-syria-attacked-sources-say.html

BREAKING: Israeli airstrike reportedly targeting Iranian weapons convey bombed near Damscus in Syria.
Israel Breaking‏ @IsraelBreaking 2h2 hours ago

Israel trying to get us into war again.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco... the most decadent filthy place on earth. This is what Liberals will always defend. They think family values is a thing of the past, but this is perfectly acceptable... for them
image.jpg

https://www.timeout.com/san-francisco/things-to-do/our-best-photos-from-folsom-street-fair-2016

image.jpg

Is this permited in other cities of the US?

And it should be mentioned that these are very tame photos, because I've seen some absolutely despicable pictures from this Folsom Street Fair that I won't put up here.

There were guys having sex as well as openly masturbating, in the streets, selling sex toys with images of Jesus and Mary, among other massively deviant stuff. There were creeps and pedophiles and the worst sorts of deviants, all gathered together with no fear of repercussions for any illegal activity.

I even saw pictures of children in the middle of these creeps and sickos. I'll bet it was a gay Liberal judge that permited this to happen. No one in his right mind would allow this filth to happen in the open street, except for retarded lefties and gays...

Has any gay EVER complained about these perverts doing this in Folsom Street?Or is this is their Mecca, a place to go for their annual perversions, with the full consent of the local laws?

How on earth can a normal person accept these deviant creeps and pervs doing in public what they’d get arrested for doing in a public restroom anywhere else in America or the rest of the world?

Must be because of gay priviledge...

Last edited:
•••
British singer Lily Allen claims she has NO space for refugees in luxury London flat
LILY ALLEN has declared there's no space for refugees at her luxury Notting Hill flat despite previously pledging to take some in.
https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity...ndon-flat-sylvester-stallone-rambo-fifth-film

Lily Allen says she would have refugees living in her home

I’m really in SHOCK that a liberal Celebrity demanded other people take in migrants while also claiming on BBC that she would take in some... Now the lying cow says she can't.

Do as I say... not as I do...

Apparently JK Rowling doesn't have space in her 25,000 square foot mansion either...

•••
I'm curious, how many trans people, or gays do you know personally, or interact with on a daily basis ?
I work in companies where there is diversity and all those groups are represented (I forgot to mention I work in a decadent place). What makes you think they are any different than other people really ? There is a lot of diversity among LGBT people, just like in the rest of society.

I've known a half-dozen LGBT people. A person in my family has transitioned from female to male. Another is struggling with the issue. Both experienced serious abuse.

Despite JB's accusations and slander, I'm not advocating against LGBTQ people.

I criticized the Boy Scouts for continually compromising their values to the point they are no-longer Boy Scouts.

Boy's need a place where they are free of other distractions and can be taught citizenship and service. There are numerous opportunities for co-ed education and interaction at school, etc.

JB's upset and posted about numerous cases of abuse that have happened in the Boy Scouts and Catholic church. Most of that abuse was perpetrated on post-puberty boys by homosexual men. ( liberal blasphemy )

I admit to trolling him a bit, but my position that children, women, men should not be forced to share the most private areas where we disrobe, shower, etc. with the other sex.

There are numerous examples of this being abused by predators and the liberal response is shut up bigot.

My views on this are normal. If you think a teenage boy should share private spaces with teenage girls, your view is a minority for good reason.

Last edited:
•••
Team Obama "shadow government" made the situation worse by negotiating without authority.

If it was so important to world peace, President Obama should have convinced congress to ratify his policy as a treaty. That's what successful Presidents do.

Obama statement on what our dumb President did today:

There are few issues more important to the security of the United States than the potential spread of nuclear weapons, or the potential for even more destructive war in the Middle East. That's why the United States negotiated the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in the first place.

The reality is clear. The JCPOA is working – that is a view shared by our European allies, independent experts, and the current U.S. Secretary of Defense. The JCPOA is in America's interest – it has significantly rolled back Iran's nuclear program. And the JCPOA is a model for what diplomacy can accomplish – its inspections and verification regime is precisely what the United States should be working to put in place with North Korea. Indeed, at a time when we are all rooting for diplomacy with North Korea to succeed, walking away from the JCPOA risks losing a deal that accomplishes – with Iran – the very outcome that we are pursuing with the North Koreans.

That is why today's announcement is so misguided. Walking away from the JCPOA turns our back on America's closest allies, and an agreement that our country's leading diplomats, scientists, and intelligence professionals negotiated. In a democracy, there will always be changes in policies and priorities from one Administration to the next. But the consistent flouting of agreements that our country is a party to risks eroding America's credibility, and puts us at odds with the world's major powers.

Debates in our country should be informed by facts, especially debates that have proven to be divisive. So it's important to review several facts about the JCPOA.

First, the JCPOA was not just an agreement between my Administration and the Iranian government. After years of building an international coalition that could impose crippling sanctions on Iran, we reached the JCPOA together with the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the European Union, Russia, China, and Iran. It is a multilateral arms control deal, unanimously endorsed by a United Nations Security Council Resolution.

Second, the JCPOA has worked in rolling back Iran's nuclear program. For decades, Iran had steadily advanced its nuclear program, approaching the point where they could rapidly produce enough fissile material to build a bomb. The JCPOA put a lid on that breakout capacity. Since the JCPOA was implemented, Iran has destroyed the core of a reactor that could have produced weapons-grade plutonium; removed two-thirds of its centrifuges (over 13,000) and placed them under international monitoring; and eliminated 97 percent of its stockpile of enriched uranium – the raw materials necessary for a bomb. So by any measure, the JCPOA has imposed strict limitations on Iran's nuclear program and achieved real results.

Third, the JCPOA does not rely on trust – it is rooted in the most far-reaching inspections and verification regime ever negotiated in an arms control deal. Iran's nuclear facilities are strictly monitored. International monitors also have access to Iran's entire nuclear supply chain, so that we can catch them if they cheat. Without the JCPOA, this monitoring and inspections regime would go away.

Fourth, Iran is complying with the JCPOA. That was not simply the view of my Administration. The United States intelligence community has continued to find that Iran is meeting its responsibilities under the deal, and has reported as much to Congress. So have our closest allies, and the international agency responsible for verifying Iranian compliance – the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Fifth, the JCPOA does not expire. The prohibition on Iran ever obtaining a nuclear weapon is permanent. Some of the most important and intrusive inspections codified by the JCPOA are permanent. Even as some of the provisions in the JCPOA do become less strict with time, this won't happen until ten, fifteen, twenty, or twenty-five years into the deal, so there is little reason to put those restrictions at risk today.

Finally, the JCPOA was never intended to solve all of our problems with Iran. We were clear-eyed that Iran engages in destabilizing behavior – including support for terrorism, and threats toward Israel and its neighbors. But that's precisely why it was so important that we prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Every aspect of Iranian behavior that is troubling is far more dangerous if their nuclear program is unconstrained. Our ability to confront Iran's destabilizing behavior – and to sustain a unity of purpose with our allies – is strengthened with the JCPOA, and weakened without it.

Because of these facts, I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake. Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East. We all know the dangers of Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon. It could embolden an already dangerous regime; threaten our friends with destruction; pose unacceptable dangers to America's own security; and trigger an arms race in the world's most dangerous region. If the constraints on Iran's nuclear program under the JCPOA are lost, we could be hastening the day when we are faced with the choice between living with that threat, or going to war to prevent it.

In a dangerous world, America must be able to rely in part on strong, principled diplomacy to secure our country. We have been safer in the years since we achieved the JCPOA, thanks in part to the work of our diplomats, many members of Congress, and our allies. Going forward, I hope that Americans continue to speak out in support of the kind of strong, principled, fact-based, and unifying leadership that can best secure our country and uphold our responsibilities around the globe.
------------------------
Related?

Iran military base in Syria attacked, sources say

The attack happened in Kisweh, according to the official news agency SANA, about an hour after President Trump's announcement that he would be pulling the U.S. out of the Iran nuclear deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/08/iran-military-base-in-syria-attacked-sources-say.html

BREAKING: Israeli airstrike reportedly targeting Iranian weapons convey bombed near Damscus in Syria.
Israel Breaking‏ @IsraelBreaking 2h2 hours ago

Israel trying to get us into war again.

Last edited:
•••
Is that Rihanna, the brown clown dressed up as the Pope? Lucky for her the Catholics won't slit her throat in rage, as the followers of the Religion of Peace would do, if she were to dress up as an Imam...

Christian's can tolerate mockery because Christ tolerated it.

•••
He has authority, he was the President, just like Trump does when he does his deals.

And you didn't address anything in Obama's response. How does this make America safer? Why do you think countries closer, our allies are against the U.S. pulling out, while they're staying in?

Christian's can tolerate mockery because Christ tolerated it.

The costume was loaned to her by a Former Milwaukee archbishop. You guys are more uptight than actual preachers.

Then Gilan's yearly Folsom Street Fair fake outrage. This is also held in Europe. In the past, I would bring up Spring Break, which made him mad. Much worse happens there.

-------------
Besides the long list Obama made why pulling out is bad, say hello to higher gas prices as well:

Oil hits three and a half year high after U.S. quits Iran deal

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...f9c0&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Last edited:
•••

The Fake News is working overtime. Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative (Fake). Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials?
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

7:38 AM - May 9, 2018

because:
Trump's latest threat to take away press credentials comes after The Washington Post and other outlets confirmed some of the claims made by Stormy Daniels's attorney Michael Avenatti on Tuesday about Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

According to Avenatti, Cohen received $500,000 in the months after the 2016 election from a company run by a Russian oligarch with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Avenatti said the funding may have been used to reimburse the $130,000 payment Cohen made to Daniels to stay quiet about her alleged affair with Trump.

•••
He has authority, he was the President, just like Trump does when he does his deals.

And you didn't address anything in Obama's response. How does this make America safer?

The costume was loaned to her by a Former Milwaukee archbishop. You guys are more uptight than actual preachers.

Then Gilan's yearly Folsom Street Fair fake outrage. This is also held in Europe. In the past, I would bring up Spring Break, which made him mad. Much worse happens there.

President Obama's authority ended. The law requires the President to consult congress before signing treaties. If he doesn't, it just another policy.

I don't know how we keep Africa safe. I don't know a lot about foreign policy but I can't think of one success in north Africa in the last 16 years.

Egypt threw the Muslim Brotherhood out. Saudi Arabia has new leadership willing to work with Israel. Only two bright spots I can think of, but nothing to do with US foreign policy.

•••
President Obama's authority ended. The law requires the President to consult congress before signing treaties. If he doesn't, it just another policy.

I don't know how we keep Africa safe. I don't know a lot about foreign policy but I can't think of one success in north Africa in the last 16 years.

Egypt threw the Muslim Brotherhood out. Saudi Arabia has new leadership willing to work with Israel. Only two bright spots I can think of, but nothing to do with US foreign policy.

Yeah, you still didn't address why we got out, just that we could. Feel free to take Obama's response apart. Tell me why our allies are against us getting out....besides Israel, who would love us to get in another war.

Last edited:
•••

Outrage? I called it a clown show.

Dcpf6JLU0AAq27i[1].jpg

DcphXvcV4AEpo2O[1].jpg

-------------
Besides the long list Obama made why pulling out is bad, say hello to higher gas prices as well:

Oil hits three and a half year high after U.S. quits Iran deal

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...f9c0&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Yeah, that happens with the market is uncertain. Happened when Obama was President too. Not the ideal situation but at least this time were are not in a recession.

Last edited:
•••
Outrage? I called it clown show.

You don't know what you're responding to again, even tho you literally quote it:

"Then Gilan's yearly Folsom Street Fair fake outrage."

You or the Met Gala are nowhere in that quote.

Last edited:
•••
So I said i’d acknowledge anything good coming out of this administration so happy to hear the three prisoners are on their way home, however it came about. Though I would love to know the details - like was this a genuine show of good faith or what concessions were made to get them?

Moot point that NK shouldn’t have imprisoned them in the first place, but if they’re released and in better shape than the unfortunate Mr. Warmbier, that’s a good thing for them and their fams.

•••
So I said i’d acknowledge anything good coming out of this administration so happy to hear the three prisoners are on their way home, however it came about. Though I would love to know the details - like was this a genuine show of good faith or what concessions were made to get them?

Moot point that NK shouldn’t have imprisoned them in the first place, but if they’re released and in better shape than the unfortunate Mr. Warmbier, that’s a good thing for them and their fams.

Yeah, great news. Even tho Trump said Obama did nothing for these 3, when 2 of them happened under Trump.

•••
You don't know what you're responding to again, even tho you literally quote it:

"Then Gilan's yearly Folsom Street Fair fake outrage."

You or the Met Gala are nowhere in that quote.

So you're position is, bad behavior is OK because other people also act badly?

•••
So you're position is, bad behavior is OK because other people also act badly?

No, I never said that. Just pointing out, he's only outraged when gays do it. Then you guys can simply read up on it, just a small area it happens at:

"Folsom Street Fair (FSF) is an annual BDSM and leather subculture street fair held in September, that caps San Francisco's "Leather Pride Week". The Folsom Street Fair, sometimes simply referred to as "Folsom", takes place on Folsom Street between 8th and 13th Streets, in San Francisco's South of Market district."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folsom_Street_Fair

And then, why is it badly? Some people are into BDSM, their business.

Last edited:
•••
No, I never said that. Just pointing out, he's only outraged when gays do it. Then you guys can simply read up on it, just a small area it happens at:

"Folsom Street Fair (FSF) is an annual BDSM and leather subculture street fair held in September, that caps San Francisco's "Leather Pride Week". The Folsom Street Fair, sometimes simply referred to as "Folsom", takes place on Folsom Street between 8th and 13th Streets, in San Francisco's South of Market district."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folsom_Street_Fair

And then, why is it badly? Some people are into BDSM, their business.

You're the problem if you think this behavior is OK. It happens in SF, NY, and countries in Europe.

Upset-child[1].png

gay-pride-2017[1].jpg

•••
You're the problem if you think this behavior is OK. It happens in SF, NY, and countries in Europe.

Quote me where I said that. I don't think kids should be there, parents make that decision**. And I know it happens in Europe, I'm the one who pointed that out with link to Wikipedia.

**Having said that and with living in Europe, some people are more open about different lifestyles, sex etc. It's really a personal choice. I posted earlier about visiting some of my parents friends and their 10 year old was reading adult magazines, that even threw me. I am fine with teaching sex education in school, which a lot on the right are against. Some of those people probably could use a class.

Last edited:
•••
Quote me where I said that. I don't think kids should be there, parents make that decision. And I know it happens in Europe, I'm the one who pointed that out with link to Wikipedia.

Your calling out @GILSAN for objecting to it. If you don't support it, why criticize him for it? The people in this photo would be in Jail if they showed a pornographic movie to children this age.

I found dozens of examples, all different people, in one minute. This is a serious problem and the LGBTQ community should stop it if they want to be accepted in society.

•••
Your calling out @GILSAN for objecting to it. If you don't support it, why criticize him for it? The people in this photo would be in Jail if they showed a pornographic movie to children this age.

I found dozens of examples, all different people, in one minute. This is a serious problem and the Gay community should stop it if they want to be accepted in society.

I called him out because he's ok with Spring Break. People literally having sex outside, you ok with kids seeing that? He's only outraged with it has anything to do with homosexuality. Maybe, you should read past posts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back