IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I called him out because he's ok with Spring Break. People literally having sex outside, you ok with kids seeing that?

Isn't this what liberals call "whataboutism"? I haven't seen @GILSAN say he's OK with people having sex in public.

•••
Isn't this what liberals call "whataboutism"? I haven't seen @GILSAN say he's OK with people having sex in public.

No, you know his post is on this very page, just reread it. Most of it has nothing to do with kids, but homosexuals. Hold up, let me get some quotes:

"There were guys having sex as well as openly masturbating, in the streets, selling sex toys with images of Jesus and Mary, among other massively deviant stuff. There were creeps and pedophiles and the worst sorts of deviants, all gathered together with no fear of repercussions for any illegal activity."

How on earth can a normal person accept these deviant creeps and pervs doing in public what they’d get arrested for doing in a public restroom anywhere else in America or the rest of the world?

Must be because of gay priviledge...

Last edited:
•••
No, you know his post is on this very page, just reread it. Most of it has nothing to do with kids, but homosexuals.

Your going in circles. The behavior is sexually explicit, deviant and inappropriate in public.

•••
Your going in circles. The behavior is deviant and inappropriate in public.

Not going in circles at all. Read last post.

•••
"There were creeps and pedophiles and the worst sorts of deviants, all gathered together with no fear of repercussions for any illegal activity."

How does he know there are pedophiles? What illegal activity? You see, it's the usual homosexuals - pedos, illegal etc. when there are police there and they support the fair.

It's his basic anti-gay stuff.

•••
No, you know his post is on this very page, just reread it. Most of it has nothing to do with kids, but homosexuals. Hold up, let me get some quotes:

"There were guys having sex as well as openly masturbating, in the streets, selling sex toys with images of Jesus and Mary, among other massively deviant stuff. There were creeps and pedophiles and the worst sorts of deviants, all gathered together with no fear of repercussions for any illegal activity."

Accurate or not?

How on earth can a normal person accept these deviant creeps and pervs doing in public what they’d get arrested for doing in a public restroom anywhere else in America or the rest of the world?

Must be because of gay priviledge...

•••
You forgot a response. Gay people dress up in leather/BDSM = pedophile?

Like I said, read his past posts. Just ongoing anti-gay stuff, nothing new.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Oh btw, from their site:

Can I bring my pet? Can I bring my child?
"Please do not bring pets of any kind to our events. Both street fairs are very crowded and sometimes very hot; this is not an appropriate environment for an animal. A stiletto heel may pierce on your oh-so-cute pooch dressed in a leather harness, and you do NOT want that! Please do not bring children less than 18 years of age to our street fairs; the environment is very much for adults only. If you want to “expose” your child to alternative sexualities, there are other ways to do it – read a book, watch a movie, or attend a conference. Our gates and security volunteers will stop you, discourage you from entering and reinforce our policy directly with you (repeatedly). Find a babysitter; and, enjoy a day with your adult fetish friends."

•••
https://www.google.com/search?q=fol...9vjaAhVB7FMKHfA1A8sQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=700

Again, you use outliers/exceptions to try to make some case. Don't see any kids in those pics. You and Gilsan should probably stop doing those searches. As far as that, I already gave my opinion in a previous post.

It's just a dick, if you don't want it in your face, move!

pervert-300x200[1].jpeg

fy3jkzq0webz[1].jpg

•••
Why are you doing those searches? I just posted their rules. That one pic looks to be from Europe based on the signs.

•••
Oh btw, from their site:

Can I bring my pet? Can I bring my child?
"Please do not bring pets of any kind to our events. Both street fairs are very crowded and sometimes very hot; this is not an appropriate environment for an animal. A stiletto heel may pierce on your oh-so-cute pooch dressed in a leather harness, and you do NOT want that! Please do not bring children less than 18 years of age to our street fairs; the environment is very much for adults only. If you want to “expose” your child to alternative sexualities, there are other ways to do it – read a book, watch a movie, or attend a conference. Our gates and security volunteers will stop you, discourage you from entering and reinforce our policy directly with you (repeatedly). Find a babysitter; and, enjoy a day with your adult fetish friends."

It's been a long time since I've seen someone pwn themselves so badly.

8-year-old-boy-struts-and-twirls[1].jpg

•••
You're pawning yourself posting pics of children. And then posting pics, not even from that fair.

•••
Why are you doing those searches? I just posted their rules. That one pic looks to be from Europe based on the signs.

Your point being kids are not welcome?

•••
•••
You're pawning yourself posting pics of children.

Ahh.. 10 year old boy used to promote the NYC gay pride parade. "It's their fair".. remember?

What a clown.

•••
Ahh.. 10 year old boy used to promote the NYC gay pride parade. "It's their fair".. remember?

What a clown.

Oh, so you're jumping fairs now? Kids are gay too. Gay Pride parade, different from a BDSM festival. Posting pics of kids from different fairs, different countries, trying to attribute it to the one in SF. You and Gilsan, your obsession with this stuff.

Last edited:
•••
Oh, so you're jumping fairs now? Kids are gay too. Gay Pride parade, different from a BDSM festival.

So swinging a dick in a 10 year old's face is cool at a parade but not a public bsdm fair, held in the street during the parade.

GOT it. BUT BAKE THAT CAKE OR ELSE !!

•••
Last edited:
•••

I can find hundreds of pictures of children being exposed to public sexual behavior and nudity from all over the world. Those are not an outliers.

I understand the BSDM fair is not a child friendly place but it's in public, during a parade. That shouldn't be accepted. Public nudity and sexual behavior is toxic and shouldn't be allowed, especially in front of children.

•••
Yeah, great news. Even tho Trump said Obama did nothing for these 3, when 2 of them happened under Trump.

Never said I approved of the “spin” - we could all do without that crap!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back