NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Q. My one simple question ?

I am not from USA and neither i know anything from USA. I know a little bit about USA, through news channels and my good friend. But one thing i want to know US elected a Trump as president. But on social media everyone ( American, European, Asian ) keeps bashing him including media. Now i don't understand when most of US people selected him. why you bashing him now ?

Note : In advance i apologize if some one is hurt from my question

•••
22196017_1768124573491679_459509900448886813_n.jpg

•••

I am not from USA and neither i know anything from USA. I know a little bit about USA, through news channels and my good friend. But one thing i want to know US elected a Trump as president. But on social media everyone ( American, European, Asian ) keeps bashing him including media. Now i don't understand when most of US people selected him. why you bashing him now ?

The most simple answer is that he was not elected by "most of US people."
Our democratic process does not necessarily elect the person with the most votes, it has more to do with how many "areas"support one candidate over another. For more details:
https://www.google.com/search?q=electoral+college&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

•••

Great question. Plenty of reasons - here's one...
14202483_293237971045946_6177991504847926745_n.jpg

Here's another...
0d96e5f9a47e30665fb73ae444ea00d1--libtards-liberals-are-stupid.jpg

•••
The other reason he is bashed by so many is that he is in a position of incredible power, and many around the globe feel he unstable. Some feel he is far far too unstable to be president, others feel is the perfect person for the job, this only adds to the "bashing" as so few people actually want to solve their own problems instead of pointing out the problems of others, jus look above, lol.

•••
Another reason many Americans got fed up with Liberals...
119a719ccf09dbad12f1c4ecce38887c--kinds-of-people-freedom-of-speech.jpg

•••
You are, by redirecting criticism from Weinstien to Trump.

No, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Not good whoever does it, my views on issues are across the board.

I think we might have the biggest cry-baby ever to serve as President. Everyday, he's crying about something.

"Late Night host are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time?"

"More and more people are suggesting that Republicans (and me) should be given Equal Time on T.V. when you look at the one-sided coverage?"

DLiLIWyV4AA6haf.jpg

•••
Right.. you're worried about hypocrisy so you point to Trump. Not Clinton or child rapist Woody Alan and Polanski who Hollywood lobbied to let back into the country.

No, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Not good whoever does it, my views on issues are across the board.

I think we might have the biggest cry-baby ever to serve as President. Everyday, he's crying about something.

"Late Night host are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time?"

"More and more people are suggesting that Republicans (and me) should be given Equal Time on T.V. when you look at the one-sided coverage?"

DLiLIWyV4AA6haf.jpg

•••
Right.. you're worried about hypocrisy so you point to Trump. Not Clinton or child rapist Woody Alan and Polanski who Hollywood lobbied to let back into the country.

Clinton never raped anybody. He cheated on his wife, that's bad. But everybody new he was a philanderer, including Hillary.

•••
The Liberal Media which represent about 95% of the Main Stream Media in the USA and in Europe did everything in their power to demonize Trump during the election campaign while ignoring anything negative about Hillary.

They underestimated his popularity, by not showing his rallies filled with thousands of people, while Hillary only managed about 1/8th of the crowds. They kept showing skewed polls showing how she was winning. All the Hollywood trash and most of the main artists in the Music industry, kept on bashing and making fun of him.

He had to fight against the very powerfull and influential MSM + the well oiled Democratic machine + many in his own Republican Party and he BEAT them ALL.

They found it really hard to swallow this bitter pill and never accepted this humiliating defeat and have been after him and those behind him non stop since last November. They bring up all the BS about the Russians being involved in electing Trump.

Many of the famous Liberals mentioned above have publicly threatened to assassinate him.

Trump won the elections fair and square against all the obstacles I mentioned + the Democrats had the help of fraudulent votes in their favor by illegal aliens that were able to vote because in States like California and many others, you don't need a Voter ID, but you can vote by using a Driver's licence, which is ridiculous.

DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/...undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/

Podesta: All You Need is a Driver’s License to Vote

Leaked email reveals Clinton campaign chair seemed to suggest non-citizens can get away with voter fraud
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/podesta-need-drivers-license-vote/

Last edited:
•••
The Liberal Media which represent about 95% of the Main Stream Media in the USA and in Europe did everything in their power to demonize Trump during the election campaign while ignoring anything negative about Hillary.

They underestimated his popularity, by not showing his rallies filled with thousands of people, while Hillary only managed about 1/8th of the crowds. They kept showing skewed polls showing how she was winning. All the Hollywood trash and most of the main artists in the Music industry, kept on bashing and making fun of him.

He had to fight against the very powerfull and influential MSM + the well oiled Democratic machine + many in his own Republican Party and he BEAT them ALL.

They found it really hard to swallow this bitter pill never accepted this humilliating defeat and have been after him and those behind him non stop since last November. They bring up all the BS about the Russians being involved in electing Trump.

Many of the famous Liberals mentioned above have publicly threatened to assassinate him.

Trump won the elections fair and square against all the obstacles I mentioned + the Democrats had the help of fraudulent votes in their favor by illegal aliens that were able to vote because in States like California and many others, you can vote without a Voter ID, but you can vote using a Driver's licence.

DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/...undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/

Podesta: All You Need is a Driver’s License to Vote

Leaked email reveals Clinton campaign chair seemed to suggest non-citizens can get away with voter fraud
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/podesta-need-drivers-license-vote/

Ha, still mad more people actually voted for Clinton. Trump is President, you guys are still crying about Hillary.

•••
Just caught Trump tweeting right now, again, not acting Presidential:

"Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid......"

"...hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work!"

What, nuke North Korea? Military action? Probably just tweeting. Of course he won't actually say what that 1 thing is. He just likes to mess around. He's just making himself and this country look weak with empty threats. North Korea isn't taking him seriously.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

DLj1TFdXkAA_r0s.jpg

Last edited:
•••

Good questions brother. The US isn't a real democracy, we are a republic. 50 separate states, some have a lot of people, some fewer.

Trump won a plurality of support from the most states but Clinton actually won the most votes. States like New York and California have huge populations and tend to vote liberal democrat.

I would say more people in the middle of the country voted against Hillary Clinton rather than for Donald Trump b/c they ( we ) were tired of the corruption from the democratic party, particularly using the Gov to attack their political opponents.

We have a strong bill of rights and constitution that limits Gov power over citizens. When President Obama could not pass laws to achieve his agenda, he started using "executive orders". Most were illegal, as he admitted before writing them.

Now, President Donal Trump is undoing those executive orders.

Our media is extremely liberal. They gave Donald Trump hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free television time during the primary race against other Republicans ( conservatives ). Thinking he would be easiest to beat in the main election.

Now the media is very angry and trying to destroy him.

A side note, Donald Trump spent about 10% of what Hillary Clinton, the liberal Democrat spent. Hillary was so sure she would win, she didn't even campaign in three important states, that Donald Trump won.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Good questions brother. The US isn't a real democracy, we are a republic. 50 separate states, some have a lot of people, some fewer.

Trump won a plurality of support from the most states but Clinton actually won the most votes. States like New York and California have huge populations and tend to vote liberal democrat.

I would say more people in the middle of the country voted against Hillary Clinton rather than for Donald Trump b/c they ( we ) were tired of the corruption from the democratic party, particularly using the Gov to attack their political opponents.

We have a strong bill of rights and constitution that limits Gov power over citizens. When President Obama could not pass laws to achieve his agenda, he started using "executive orders". Most were illegal, as he admitted before writing them.

Now, President Donal Trump is undoing those executive orders.

Our media is extremely liberal. They gave Donald Trump hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free television time during the primary race against other Republicans ( conservatives ). Thinking he would be easiest to beat in the main election.

Now the media is very angry and trying to destroy him.

A side note, Donald Trump spent about 10% of what Hillary Clinton, the liberal Democrat spent. Hillary was so sure she would win, she didn't even campaign in three important states, that Donald Trump won.

They voted for him because they are gullible, fell victim to an unqualified con man. If things are going well for you, you tend to stick with the party in charge. If not, you try somebody else. It's always about the economy/jobs. Dems need to do a better job of addressing that in those states.

Meaning, I happened to be on Twitter, when he tweeting false threats again.

•••
They voted for him because they are gullible, fell victim to an unqualified con man. If things are going well for you, you tend to stick with the party in charge. If not, you try somebody else. It's always about the economy/jobs. Dems need to do a better job of addressing that in those states.

Sounds like someone need a nap

•••
•••
•••
Clinton never raped anybody. He cheated on his wife, that's bad. But everybody new he was a philanderer, including Hillary.

Bill Clinton was accused of rape, several times and made financial payments to some of those women.

Ted Kennedy, hailed as the "lion of the senate" was driving drunk, drove his car off a bridge and left a women to die. Manslaughter for a normal citizen.

When Ted Kennedy died, a liberal journalist wrote a story about how his victim would probably be happy he wasn't punished b/c of all the liberal laws he helped pass.

Last edited:
•••
Bill Clinton was accused of rape, several times and made financial payments to some of those women.

And Trump was accused of worse things - http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Again, Clinton never raped anybody. He had consensual sex outside of his marriage many times. I don't think Kobe Bryant raped that woman either. I think he cheated on his wife, and then gets a threat of rape, and then pays up. It's that kind of situation.

Last edited:
•••
Isac what happen is Hilary was the lil darling of the media, so they wanted her to run against a stooge. In the early days if Trump did anything it was blasted live to everyone. It started momentum that later couldn't be stopped. But it was ok because he could never win.

What is never said is neither of them (Hilary or Trump) could win without the other. If it was Bush3 vs Hilary B3 would have won. If it was Biden vs Trump Biden would win.

So ultimately blame the people that thought they would give Hilary a no lose situation

•••
And Trump was accused of worse things - http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Again, Clinton never raped anybody. He had consensual sex outside of his marriage many times.

Rape Victim: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell'
http://www.weeklystandard.com/rape-victim-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell/article/795419

Rape Victim: Hillary Clinton Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped
http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/11/rape-victim-hillary-clinton-laughed-blamed-getting-raped/

Once again, rape victims can be ignored b/c the rapist is a liberal democrat.

I won't bother to post the youtube video of her laughing about getting a child rapist, who she knew was guilty, set free.

'She threatened me.’ —Juanita Broaddrick on Hillary’s role in covering for Bill Clinton

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430081/juanita-broaddricks-bill-clinton-rape-allegation-stands

Last edited:
•••

We're talking about Bill and you just switched it to Hillary. She didn't rape anybody either.

Hillary stays on your mind.

•••
We're talking about Bill and you just switched it to Hillary. She didn't rape anybody either.

Hillary stays on your mind.

Nice deflection John. You said Clinton never raped anyone. He has been accused and settled with the victims.

Democrats, lead by his wife berated and abused his victims. You're digging a hole.

But Trump is bad.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back