NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@marijuanadomain Why are you against people saving money for retirement? And, why are you so scared about those programs magically disappearing?
Trump and Republicans will cut social security and Medicare
I'm reaching out as a friend explaining over & over that no Republican has ever tried to touch those programs and I don't want you to be afraid when Trump wins. :) Hope your doing well and staying healthy.

•••
No member of congress would ever be re-elected if they try to cut it. There's is no way in Heaven that enough Republicans would vote to cut it especially if Republicans barely have a majority. The program is too popular it won't be cut. Don't you think Trump could have tried his first term but never did?
Trump tried to remove Obamacare and luckily McCain saved it,he was the only one that said no

•••
@marijuanadomain Why are you against people saving money for retirement? And, why are you so scared about those programs magically disappearing?
We put our own money in the systems and they want to make it hard for us to use the money that is ours

•••
We put our own money in the systems and they want to make it hard for us to use the money that is ours
The Republicans have talked about privatizing it and allowing you to better control your SS although I seriously doubt that will ever happen. If it did you could put your SS in stocks or whatever you want to keep more cash flowing in. I pray for your sake SS never goes bankrupt.

•••
Trump tried to remove Obamacare and luckily McCain saved it,he was the only one that said no
It would be replaced by a better healthcare plan but yeah McCain voted with dems. At this point Obamacare has been in place for 14 years so it's probably never going to be stopped.

•••
The Republicans have talked about privatizing it and allowing you to better control your SS although I seriously doubt that will ever happen. If it did you could put your SS in stocks or whatever you want to keep more cash flowing in. I pray for your sake SS never goes bankrupt.
There are many people who can't or don't know know how to save thanks to the no financial education in high school.
They rather teach the kids about shit wok shit stuffs that have no life skills
Money financial education should be taught in high school

•••
It would be replaced by a better healthcare plan but yeah McCain voted with dems. At this point Obamacare has been in place for 14 years so it's probably never going to be stopped.
So why don't you like Obamacare?

•••
There are many people who can't or don't know know how to save thanks to the no financial education in high school.
They rather teach the kids about shit wok shit stuffs that have no life skills
Money financial education should be taught in high school
Your right and we really can't expect people to save for retirement so we shall keep SS as a safety-net so that people don't have to work for their entire life like be 90 years old and working would be terrible.

•••
•••
We know your trickery Daniel Owens, you can’t fool us. Many Republicans are on video talking about cutting them.

•••
Your right and we really can't expect people to save for retirement so we shall keep SS as a safety-net so that people don't have to work for their entire life like be 90 years old and working would be terrible.
Too much government control.
The only way around it if not saving is to get a government job that pays 95% of your pay when you retire. However, those jobs aren't easy to get, require tons of education and experience. We need SS as a safety-net and I believe since it's existed so long it will never be removed. SS started in 1935 and no Republican or Democrat has hurt the program.

•••
We know your trickery Daniel Owens, you can’t fool us. Many Republicans are on video talking about cutting them.
I love you JB and we both know president is not king and congress is concerned about keeping their jobs so they won't touch those. Imagine how big a blood-bath it would be for GOP congress if they cut SS or MC. Talking about it is one thing (and usually it's taken out of context about gop cutting), doing something to it would be unrealistic.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I love you JB and we both know president is not king and congress is concerned about keeping their jobs so they won't touch those. Imagine how big a blood-bath it would be for GOP congress if they cut SS or MC. Talking about it is one thing (and usually it's taken out of context about gop cutting), doing something to it would be unrealistic.
Their masters are the billionaires not the people.

Last edited:
•••
Too much happening today:

"BREAKING: Several armed men have forcibly entered the Crocus City Hall concert venue in Moscow, initiating gunfire targeting everyone inside. Video footage depicts the assailants firing at both civilians and security personnel, with people in panic leaving the building."

"Tеrrоrrists shooting at people inside the music venue in Moscow and setting it on fire"

Video all over Twitter, not going to post people getting shot but here is the place on fire:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
It's on video, they're open about it. The DNC is flush with money and will remind America via nicely produced commercials. We comin'

House Republicans undermine Trump with call for $2.7 trillion in Social Security and Medicare cuts​

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-republicans-undermine-trump-call-135000529.html

Trump:
"When former President Donald Trump said last week on CNBC that “there’s a lot you can do in terms of entitlements, in terms of cutting,” it sparked an immediate outcry from President Joe Biden and began a battle over retirement programs that is likely to persist through the 2024 election."

"In a 2000 book he co-wrote called “The America We Deserve,” Trump called Social Security a “huge Ponzi scheme” that American workers are forced to pay into. He added that for future retirees under 40 at the time, “we can also raise the age for receipt of full Social Security benefits to seventy,” because “we’re living longer.”

"Asked on CNBC in January 2020 whether entitlements would ever “be on your plate,” he said, “At some point they will be.” He added: “At the right time, we will take a look at that. You know, that’s actually the easiest of all things.”

Last edited:
•••
Oh and a spending bill passed today, 101 Republicans on board, right wingers not happy. Republicans are having a funding problem, Democrats are not.

haha, just saw this. Ole Marjorie Taylor Greene now wants to get rid of Speaker Johnson. These more extreme right wingers want you to walk the line, 0 compromise. It's not how things work, you would never get anything done.

Everything lining up nicely for Dems. Republicans are a disaster and broke.

Last edited:
•••
•••
IMG_0515.jpeg

•••
Moscow supports the Taliban, the Taliban is at odds with ISIS. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ...how ironic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back