IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both are great Trump vs. Putin is like amazing vs. amazing.
I prefer Poutine, lol.

putin-3-.jpg

Putin loves America that is why he's not taking over Alaska...

D'uh?! :xf.rolleyes:

You can love both Russia and America. I'd vote Putin if he was born here. For now we have the Mighty Donald J. Trump running. Trump 2024!

iu

•••
Both are great Trump vs. Putin is like amazing vs. amazing. Trump is the man to lead the USA and Putin is the king (president I know) to rule Russia.
Seems Trump is falling even faster than Biden now in the cognitive decline department. Bloodbath comments earlier, going just as expected. The closer we get to the election, the more unhinged he’ll get and on top of that, exposing his decline

Last edited:
•••
Another proof that the wannabe dictator is totally crazy and a real threat to the US democracy.
The guy has explicitly said that it's gonna be a bloodbath if he doesn't win. I really don't know what more it takes to disqualify the wannabe dictator from the presidential election.
He was literally talking about the automobile industry and what would happen if Chinese cars built in Mexico are allowed unfettered access to US markets. But I know you guys hate blue collar workers anyway...

•••
He was literally talking about the automobile industry and what would happen if Chinese cars built in Mexico are allowed unfettered access to US markets. But I know you guys hate blue collar workers anyway...
When you talk about the automobile industry, you don't drop the word "bloodbath" unless you want to implicitly incite violence in the minds of your crowd.

So, while talking about the automobile industry, he dropped "If I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath".
You don't have to be a genius to get it.

And that is what the wannabe dictator is always implying with his words, violence. Because he couldn't care less about the safety and the democracy of the US. He just cares about himself getting to the power at any cost.
-----------------------

The same when he was telling the crowd before the Capitol attack to "fight like hell"... "because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

"And we’re going to have to fight much harder. …" "We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."
------------------------

And we all know how it ended the last time... although I know that you guys couldn't care less about the US democracy and the safety of its people:

Last edited:
•••
If this was not inciting the Capitol attack, I don't know what the f*ck it was.
------------------------------------

On that fateful day, Trump told the crowd he had summoned to Washington that:

"We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it any more … We will stop the steal … Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back … You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strongWe fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country any more."

Afterward, the crowd stormed the Capitol.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...trump-threats-vigilante-justice-2024-election

•••
If Trump is that moderate you should vote Trump 2024! You can't have your cake and eat it to. Trump has good policies and appeals to Democrats just apparently maybe not to JB.
Do you think Trump actually wants the job? Or do you think he’s just really stupid. This is the time to reach out to those you ran against and their supporters, not attack them

•••
Trump giving the Dems so much material to use:

'How deep the rot goes': Social media erupts after Trump glorifies Jan. 6 convicts​

"Well thank you very much, and you see the spirit from the hostages, and that's what they are. Hostages. We’re going to work with the people to treat those unbelievable patriots, and they were unbelievable patriots," Trump said at the rally on Saturday.

David Corn, D.C. bureau chief of Mother Jones and MSNBC analyst, had this to say:

"This guy calls the rioters who beat up cops in an attempt to overturn a legitimate election 'unbelievable patriots.' That this doesn’t disqualify him within the GOP or among the tens of millions of voters who have voted for him shows how deep the rot goes."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=634d06c33c794928aab01a8df84fd820&ei=10

•••
You don't have to be a genius to get it.

No, just an ability to comprehend English and an awareness of context. But, like others here, your judgement is clouded by emotions that have been enflamed beyond control by the media you consume.

You have already lost most of your freedoms in the last 20 years and not received any safety or security in exchange (in fact, you have less of both). But you haven't noticed because you are kept in a state of perpetual fear - fear of your fellow Americans, fear of Covid, fear of Russia/China, fear of poverty... at least the last one is based in reality (but it will be addressed with "solutions" that will only make things worse.)

The next election will not solve any of your perceived problems. They will continue to get worse no matter who is elected. Just in different ways.

•••
No, just an ability to comprehend English and an awareness of context. But, like others here, your judgement is clouded by emotions that have been enflamed beyond control by the media you consume.

You have already lost most of your freedoms in the last 20 years and not received any safety or security in exchange (in fact, you have less of both). But you haven't noticed because you are kept in a state of perpetual fear - fear of your fellow Americans, fear of Covid, fear of Russia/China, fear of poverty... at least the last one is based in reality (but it will be addressed with "solutions" that will only make things worse.)

The next election will not solve any of your perceived problems. They will continue to get worse no matter who is elected. Just in different ways.
Lol, his real self slipping out again, the America hater. Things will get worse no matter who is elected 😂

——
Only 4 of Trumps 44 former cabinet members have endorsed him. His VP just said he won’t endorse him

Last edited:
•••
•••
Quote of the Day...

In a lot of ways Trump is Ahab and Moby Dick is the United States of America - K. Bardella

•••
Noon against Putin

The “Noon Against Putin” protest, with voters forming queues outside polling stations in major cities was a striking, if futile, display of solidarity and dissent designed to counteract the Kremlin’s main message that Putin is a legitimate president commanding massive support.

Many polling stations in Moscow were deathly quiet on Sunday morning, but long lines appeared at exactly 12 p.m., despite authorities sending mass text messages warning people against participating in “extremist” actions.

At polling stations at Russian diplomatic missions from Australia and Japan to Armenia, Kazakhstan and Georgia, hundreds of Russians stood in line at noon.

Voting is also taking place in Crimea, which Moscow took from Ukraine in 2014, and what Moscow calls its "new territories", four other regions it partly controls and has claimed since 2022. Kyiv regards the election taking place in parts of its territory controlled by Russia as illegal and void.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-presidential-vote-starts-final-day-with-accusations-kyiv-sabotage

•••
You have already lost most of your freedoms in the last 20 years and not received any safety or security in exchange (in fact, you have less of both).

I agree, since 9/11 we all have lost freedoms; however, some countries still fare well in the freedom department including Scandinavia (99%), Canada (97%), Ireland (97%), Japan (96%), and Australia (95%) ...USA (83%) :unsure:

https://freedomhouse.org/explore-the-map

•••
•••
@Cannuck Putin is a man of strong moral fiber. I like how strong a leader he is. I would move to Russia in a heartbeat. However, I love America and am too excited about a Trump Presidency to leave America. Make America Great Again. Trump 2024!

•••
@Cannuck Putin is a man of strong moral fiber. I like how strong a leader he is. I would move to Russia in a heartbeat. However, I love America and am too excited about a Trump Presidency to leave America...

When Trump loses, are you going to move back to Russia? :unsure:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You really don't, jokes aside. Trump setting up another Jan 6. situation if he loses, this time probably worse.

--------------------
Wanting Trump to become President again is a sign of true love for America. America was better off under Trump term #1 and shall do even greater under Trump term #2. 100% of GOP loves America.

•••
Wanting Trump to become President again is a sign of true love for America. America was better off under Trump term #1 and shall do even greater under Trump term #2. 100% of GOP loves America.
None of that is true. It's so bad you have to resort to lying day after day.

"After standing and saluting the J6 Prison Choir's alternate rendition of the national anthem, Trump praised Jan. 6 defendants as "unbelievable patriots" and vowed to help the "hostages" on his first day in office."

Saluting an alternate rendition of our National Anthem made by prisoners that wanted to overturn an election.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back