IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Not in actual votes. Plus, as far as polls, I'm betting Biden will get a bump after these elections and after this disastrous debate last night.

Republicans see it, they're now trying to throw Ronna McDaniel, RNC chair under the bus for all the losses. Vivek can't stop sucking Trump off to admit Trump is the problem.
If they want to stop Trump everyone in GOP nomination needs to drop out and DeSantis vs. Trump would be more competitive IMO. Right now too many GOP running. Either Trump or DeSantis would make amazing presidents. I just hope dems don't replace Biden with Newsom as Gavin would probably have a huge chance of winning unlike Biden.

•••
•••
DC_Draino

@DC_Draino
·
5h
Hamas supporters occupy BlackRock buildingIt’s finally happeningThe ESG monster they created has come to eat its creator

•••
Just need to put up a breathing Dem to beat him. Easy
Biden's been such a disaster which is why Trump is headed for a win. Plus, Biden doesn't qualify as breathing.

•••
If they want to stop Trump everyone in GOP nomination needs to drop out and DeSantis vs. Trump would be more competitive IMO. Right now too many GOP running. Either Trump or DeSantis would make amazing presidents. I just hope dems don't replace Biden with Newsom as Gavin would probably have a huge chance of winning unlike Biden.
they can't beat Trump , They can't even put Trump in jail for 5 minutes LOL... They are fully fried toast

Last edited:
•••
lol, it was right on stage last night. Vivek telling the RNC chair to come on stage to resign. You guys are training to blame her for supporting the mess that is Trump. They all know they are in trouble based on the election results 2 days ago and the mess of a debate last night, and then the most recent poll.

I guess denial of reality posting helps you guys thru the next year.

As we get closer, they're just going to get more desperate and crazy. Good for Dems.

Last edited:
•••
•••
lol, it was right on stage last night. Vivek telling the RNC chair to come on stage to resign. You guys are training to blame her for supporting the mess that is Trump. They all know they are in trouble based on the election results 2 days ago and the mess of a debate last night, and then the most recent poll.

I guess denial of reality posting helps you guys thru the next year.

As we get closer, they're just going to get more desperate and crazy. Good for Dems.
So how was the 2016 Clinton landslide? Are you amazed how much better he's polling then back then? Or even than 2020 polling?

Last edited:
•••
So how was the 2016 Clinton landslide?
I liked the 2020 landslide in which Biden whipped Trump. You guys decided to go with the guy that got whipped again :ROFL::ROFL:

•••
So how was the 2016 Clinton landslide? Are you amazed how much better he's polling then back then? Or even than 2020 polling?
Polls were the Leftist everything , Now they hate Polls LMFAO

•••
I liked the 2020 landslide in which Biden whipped Trump. You guys decided to go with the guy that got whipped again :ROFL::ROFL:
25 states Biden to 25 states Trump isn't as good as Trump's 30 state win in 2016. Biden shall lose and Trump shall be president. Their is a reason liberal judges are trying to either put Trump in jail or kick him off the ballot in key states, simply they are afraid he's going to beat Biden.

•••
Let's see:

Abortion - easy issue for Dems

Social Security/Medicare - Republicans admitting they're going to mess with it

Gun Control - easy issue for Dems

Environment - easy issue for Dems

Economy - Dems just need to post facts, historic low unemployment, inflation dropping better than other countries, consumer spending/confidence up, GDP great etc.

GOP Clown Show - not good

•••
Polls were the Leftist everything , Now they hate Polls LMFAO
Let me try to make this is simple as possible for you, even tho I already explained it to you. Try to pay attention this time.

In the absence of nothing you have polls. Polls give an idea of how people may vote.

Voting is what actually counts, so we have:

actual voting > polls > nothing

That should be simple enough to understand.

We had some elections 2 days ago, favored Dems. Recent polls are also favoring Biden.

Then you had on stage last night, nervous Republicans admitting the elections 2 days ago weren't good for Republicans.

"Party of Losers" - Vivek

Last edited:
•••

Sen. Joe Manchin announces he will not run for reelection in 2024​

He must be afraid of losing. West Virginia is super conservative.

•••
•••
•••
She would probably get 1% of the national vote but could hurt Biden in key states, so hopefully, she is nominated.
Although Trump doesn't need her to win it will just increase his margin.

•••
•••
She would probably get 1% of the national vote but could hurt Biden in key states, so hopefully, she is nominated.
Manchin probably will take a bigger chunk from Trump.

Nothing looking good for Republicans, just gets worse by the day.

•••

Trump doesn’t just want to win. He wants revenge.​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/06/trump-revenge-polls-biden/

Trump isn't seeking revenge , Trump is going seek justice , with fair justice officials throughout the USA.

Is Trump going to put on the Leftist asses ?? Oh yeah , that is going to happen for sure.
He is seeking revenge. It's going to be a burn it down 4 years. Nothing will get done, won't be good for the country. It's like Trump is new to you guys, have you not been paying attention?

•••
Manchin probably will take a bigger chunk from Trump.

Nothing looking good for Republicans, just gets worse by the day.
Not sure if Manchin will run as independent. Their is possible talk.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back