Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fear Mongering ? and why would you think Freedom is going anywhere , that is exactly what we are about , Freedom
Except your idea of freedom is banning books and all expressions of freedom that aren't white cis.

•••
And then i think , why would you and @Particle want to get rid of me so bad ? you two are supposed to be humanitarians, standing for the humankind and Freedom , yet .. you both want me want me gone from here ?

that's not very nice
Where did you get that crazy idea from?

•••
Fascism is the lessor evil as opposed to Narcissism today IMO

Are you referring to the man dressed in orange?

TIK TOK has scientifically proven to be bad

...and then there's Climate Change, yet you're more afraid of TikTok? :unsure:

oh i don't fear Tik Toc ... science just proved it is very bad for kids , so i support getting rid of it , for the health of the children.

Meh, what kind of a world do they have to grow up in anyway? Seems almost a sin to bring a child into the world today (let alone prevent it).

Last edited:
•••
"Freedom is here to stay." - Ron DeSantis

•••
•••
@marijuanadomain He doesn't hate any races and won a historic victory in Florida of 19.4% margin. DeSantis is amazing. Freedom for parents to raise their kids as they wish and to reject woke ideology as well as how he reopened schools quickly during covid-19 and helped boost Florida's economy.

•••
"Freedom is here to stay." - Ron DeSantis

Says he who lives in his own state of denial. Floridians are more conscious of Climate Change than any other state, unfortunately like most Trumpers DeSantis has missed the boat ...miss the boat, miss the vote IMO.

While on the stand, talking about his golf course in Aberdeen, Scotland, Trump admitted he didn't like windmills. He believes they bring down property values (even though they're miles offshore). He also admitted that Aberdeen is sitting on a huge natural gas field that he called an "investment"...now tell me why he denies the science. :sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I hope we don’t have to listen to Vivek for much longer, can’t Trump just replace him on these debates

•••
The squabbling hasn't started yet. This is just foreplay.
i know that's right, that's one thing you and i agree on , this is puppy kibble in comparison to what is coming

Last edited:
•••
•••
IMG_2254.png

Very comfortable lead

•••
Trump wont bring swami in to his cabinet , he will put Donalds in it though
Vivek actually running for Trump VP, MAGAs seem to like him but I agree, Trump won't bring him in, at least at VP. Trump likes all the attention, Vivek would probably take a lot of that away.

He was being very disrespectful/crossing the line last night. To Haley, Biden, Zelenskyy etc. Already falling back on calling him a Nazi. Zelenskyy is Jewish and lost family in the Holocaust. Some Ukranians probably ready to check this guy.

Vivek Ramaswamy's campaign says he was 'talking quickly' and 'kind of oscillated in his words' after he appeared to call Zelenskyy a Nazi​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=bb04f4567d094a7e9bfcd2e0777fa6e6&ei=15

•••
•••
Not in actual votes. Plus, as far as polls, I'm betting Biden will get a bump after these elections and after this disastrous debate last night.

Republicans see it, they're now trying to throw Ronna McDaniel, RNC chair under the bus for all the losses. Vivek can't stop sucking Trump off to admit Trump is the problem.

•••
Vivek actually running for Trump VP, MAGAs seem to like him but I agree, Trump won't bring him in, at least at VP. Trump likes all the attention, Vivek would probably take a lot of that away.

He was being very disrespectful/crossing the line last night. To Haley, Biden, Zelenskyy etc. Already falling back on calling him a Nazi. Zelenskyy is Jewish and lost family in the Holocaust. Some Ukranians probably ready to check this guy.

Vivek Ramaswamy's campaign says he was 'talking quickly' and 'kind of oscillated in his words' after he appeared to call Zelenskyy a Nazi​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=bb04f4567d094a7e9bfcd2e0777fa6e6&ei=15
Noooo , Swami wont even be seen in that cabinet, the VP is going to be a female

•••
Not in actual votes. Plus, as far as polls, I'm betting Biden will get a bump after these elections and after this disastrous debate last night.

Republicans see it, they're now trying to throw Ronna McDaniel, RNC chair under the bus for all the losses. Vivek can't stop sucking Trump off to admit Trump is the problem.
those debates are distractors at best , the game is set to be
played in 2024

•••
Like I said, latest poll, had Biden +2, the most accurate poll btw. Biden going to get a bounce:

"After proving to be America's most accurate national poll in the 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2016 presidential elections, results for 2020 show the IBD/TIPP poll has done it again. IBD/TIPP has now been the most accurate in each of the last five election cycles."

I&I/TIPP11/1 - 11/31242 RV2.84143Biden +2

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions What is the new "Fear Mongering" that Leftist post now ??

We aren't mongering , what we say is what we are going to do , i can tell you the play by the play , and so far , you all can't stop it.. we are the Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith , Randy Moss , Walter Paytons ... I will tell you , we are going to run it right at you, and you all can't stop it.

•••
99.5% of those getting killed are civilians. Hard to spin that. Kill 60 Hamas to have future hundreds more, not good math.
no .. what's hard, is to show me actual proof of allegations, i haven't seen any yet

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back