IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a person can actually navigate better in jail or prison when they need to issue , you have plenty of prisoners around you , although a simple assault is a baby misdemeanor. it is a violent crime, so you are put into cells with violent criminals.. they sort prisoners by non - violent vs violent crime when placing them into jail cells . so you just get with your peeps in the cell, they will check your admission papers, and offer advice , offer help for a stack

•••
a person can actually navigate better in jail or prison when they need to issue , you have plenty of prisoners around you , although a simple assault is a baby misdemeanor. it is a violent crime, so you are put into cells with violent criminals.. they sort prisoners by non - violent vs violent crime when placing them into jail cells . so you just get with your peeps in the cell, they will check your admission papers, and offer advice , offer help for a stack
Not sure if Jesus would be that violent but to each his own. I could imagine you and JB going to church together it would be fun to watch, then you can have your editor make modifications to the video.

•••
Not sure if Jesus would be that violent but to each his own. I could imagine you and JB going to church together it would be fun to watch, then you can have your editor make modifications to the video.
having to use a editor is cutting my profit big time, i am learning it .. but its a slow process

•••
having to use a editor is cutting my profit big time, i am learning it .. but its a slow process
Do you have the police arresting you on video?

•••
I Pray , A LOT , i Repent A LOT , But i never become violent , unless someone becomes violent with me first , or threatens my wife, son , or family.

Last edited:
•••
LOL.. not that i am aware of ,, like, i have never made COPS , or anything like that than i know of

•••
LOL.. not that i am aware of ,, like, i have never made COPS , or anything like that than i know of
I pretty sure your sentence is longer if your a republican so be careful.

•••
I can answer that one for you, the usual answer no.

He's there with his camera, his boys are there with their cameras and somehow they all manage to miss the money shot.

•••
when in grade school , as where it pretty much started , people made fun of me a lot , so i began fighting them , the rest of the way through out school , i would just fight , it became the norm with me, i was wrong , but i didn't understand , adult life, somewhat the same, fighting , and then i learned i was wrong for do it , or for doing it just because .. so i have learned not to fight unless i am attacked now.. I am getting old now, but sometimes , i do want to fight , in some ways , i have always liked to fight , why ? i have no idea . perhaps from my childhood ?? I dunno ..

Last edited:
•••
I can answer that one for you, the usual answer no.

He's there with his camera, his boys are there with their cameras and somehow they all manage to miss the money shot.
you and i can take pictures together ??? why not ? It would be fun ..

•••
when in grade school , as where it pretty much started , people made fun of me a lot , so i began fighting them , the rest of the way through out school , i would just fight , it became the norm with me, i was wrong , but i didn't understand , adult life, somewhat the same, fighting , and then i learned i was wrong for do it , or for doing it jst because .. so i have learned not to fight unless i am attacked now.. I am getting old now, but sometimes , i do want to fight , in some ways , i have always liked to fight , why ? i have no idea . perhaps from my childhood ?? I dunno ..
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9????

•••
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9????
Thats what i do now, Peacemaker .. If attacked , I may peace by trying to make my attacker go away .. God didn't mean for people to get attacked and not defend themselves. God sent man to war , God said , There is a time for peace, and there is a time for war

•••
@.X. Sounds like you have a live and let live attitude I'm impressed.

•••
I still have my hair from when i was a kid LOL.. My mom didn't cut my hair until i was 7 years old lol.. then, she didn't cut again until i was 10 lol .. then .. not again until my freshman year in high school lol Then .. i didn't cut again until graduation day of high school lol

•••
•••
Armand Klein
@ArmandKleinX

FBI Director
@FBIDirectorWray

@FBI
Warns Congress Of Possible Terror Threats Inspired BY Hamas Terror Attacks In The US And FBI Director Wright is right about the hamas terror organization, and it is high time to change & or create laws and a immediately deportation of hamas supporters!God bless America

hey there @Particle

Do you reckon its ok if i stand my ground now that we have fucking terrorist in our country ??? both foreign and domestic .. is that premeditated?

When i go to the gun range and shoot a human silhouette target, is that premeditated. cause i don't shoot the target in the leg , i shoot in the head, chest and breadbasket to make sure i kill it .

Last edited:
•••
@.X. Are your parents and extended family all Christians and Republicans?

•••
Untitled.jpg

Daniel trying to build files on us.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions No he doesn't have to answer no files will be stored.

•••
•••
They are all dead, with the exception of my sister , she is 3 years older than me. Dad died Viet Name war, never met him .. Mom died at 62 Aneurism, her sister died in a house fire, my grandmother died in that house fire as well.

dads side, grandfather died of heart attack at 57, dads brother died mouth caner at 49 , dads sister died of ung cancer at 61 , grandmother died at 74

•••
@.X. Sorry for so many loses, I'm sure God helps you through it and I admire that. Many leave God when they have tough times. You seem truly devoted.

•••
•••
oh yeah , my cousin is still alive , my moms sisters son , In federal penitentiary in California until 2028 , if he get parole

Last edited:
•••
@.X. Sorry for so many loses, I'm sure God helps you through it and I admire that. Many leave God when they have tough times. You seem truly devoted.
Thank You brother , my complete family has been dead since 2006 , my sister and i aren't really close, but do talk from time to time. so its just me, my wife and my son , and my wifes family from here on out

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back