NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@JB Lions

Talk to someone who is scared , Its isn't me.. I will navigate in Jail or Prison , just like i have done before when inside.. but .. the great part , I will get out

•••
You know the laws but have been arrested 15 times and trying to excuse other people from breaking the law. Maybe, we should deport all you guys since you don't seem to respect America and keep breaking the law?
maybe you should TRY and deport me ??? this is the second time you have threatened me, I don't forget , ok

•••
@JB Lions

Talk to someone who is scared , Its isn't me.. I will navigate in Jail or Prison , just like i have done before when inside.. but .. the great part , I will get out
Time for you to report to JB I think he's your probation officer.

•••
maybe you should TRY and deport me ??? this is the second time you have threatened me, I don't forget , ok
Ok, will do.

•••
Ok, will do.
ANYTIME, You ever feel bold enough to want the smoke, all you have to do is tell me. i will be glad to oblige you ..

Last edited:
•••
ANYTIME, You ever feel bold enough to want the smoke, all you have to do is tell me. i will be glad to oblige you ..
lol

•••
@JB Lions .. Wanna meet up in Jacksonville Florida ??? i can be there in a days time.

•••
yeah , you LOL alright , keyboard warrior.. You have threatened to deport me from my country TWICE now.. I am not the one fool

•••
That is stupid shit that @JB Lions talks, Him ..We.. deporting Americans from their country ,, Ridiculous , never i have or anyone ever posted such anti American BS .. fucking tyrant traitor Bitch .. come get it

Last edited:
•••
@Daniel Owens

See above for reference of what they do , the start shit, then back up like a crab .. then lie their ass off

The same shit BLM pulled on me in Tulsa Ok, Granted the charges were fully dropped on me.

•••
@Daniel Owens

See above for reference of what they do , the start shit, then back up like a crab .. then lie their ass off

The same shit BLM pulled on me in Tulsa Ok, Granted the charges were fully dropped on me.
I'm actually eating. I'm just reading your lack of self awareness and usual posting. Back up from what? Your usual nonsense you post, I'm used to it.

Last edited:
•••
Again, with they lying. Do you constantly forget that when you post here, it leaves a trail? And that I know how to use the search function:

"when we went to Tulsa Oklahoma for the Trump rally .. we purposely went looking for them all over Tulsa .. never saw any unfortunately…

Most are 125-150lb dorks and Queers .."

What BLM? You probably pushed somebody while they were holding a sign.

So Mr. Christian likes to travel to other states to look to gang up on people and beat them up? Or push them really hard while they're holding a sign, thinking it makes them a tough guy?

Last edited:
•••
Again, with they lying. Do you constantly forget that when you post here, it leaves a trail? And that I know how to use the search function:

"when we went to Tulsa Oklahoma for the Trump rally .. we purposely went looking for them all over Tulsa .. never saw any unfortunately…

What BLM? You probably pushed somebody while they were holding a sign.

So Mr. Christian likes to travel to other states to look to gang up on people and beat them up? Or push them really hard while they're holding a sign, thinking it makes them a tough guy?
Is it against the law to go purposely go looking for them ?? And we were purposely looking for Antifa , we didn't have to look for BLM, they were blocking everyone's passage to enter the Rally , a BLM flew right into my face , like they do , I pushed him back, got arrested for c Assualt ..

Last edited:
•••
Is it against the law to go purposely go looking for them ?? And we were purposely looking for Antifa , we didn't have to look for BLM, they were blocking everyone's passage to enter the Rally , a BLM flew right into my face , like they do , I pushed him back, got arrested for c Assualt ..
Oh, so you and your boys like to travel to other states looking for Antifa. Do you know a good chunk of them are women? The guys usually undernourished college kids

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-antifa-profile/

Did Jesus like to travel around with a mob of men beating up on women?

Last edited:
•••
@.X. Did they drop all the charges against you?

•••

correct on that one, pretty much

I don't care if they are 125lbs or 255lbs

•••

correct on that one, pretty much

I don't care if they are 125lbs or 255lbs
Admission, like I said.

•••
•••
Yes .. Class C Assault , Inciting . everything Dropped

BLM member sued for Bail and court costs , he didn't show for court date, he currently has a judgement against him in the amount of $7,423.67

•••
@.X. What did the experience teach you?

•••
•••
i do not care about taking a full ass whoopin , not at all, wouldn't be my first or even second one .

•••
@.X. What did the experience teach you?
Did you get the answer you were looking for? It seems that experience taught him he can be more violent and get the same charge.

•••
Yes... exactly ..I should have drilled him in the face , same consequences. will do next time for sure

•••
Did you get the answer you were looking for? It seems that experience taught him he can be more violent and get the same charge.
Not sure I was curious to see I mean life is a learning experience so he must have learned something since he is super smart.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back