NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You responded to joke with stories about climate "emergencies" which are not weather but cause weather, weather or not you believe the weather man.

It is the duty of scientists to inform the public and the people who are elected to serve the public interest. The onus is on everyone to become more educated, whether or not you believe the weather man.

There is NOTHING you or I can do about it. Neither pit mines in the USA or slave labor in Africa so you can drive an electric car are going to help.

False. Understanding the root cause of Climate Change that effects us all IS our personal responsibility.

Words are not going to solve the problem, it requires action. The sooner we act collectively, the less the impact, but until that day, the situation will continue to worsen.

Another option is to to send a clear message to those in power to make necessary changes, painful as they may be in the short term. Use one's vote to ensure there are politicians who listen to the will of the majority. There will always be outliers, like your former president who dismissed the problem. As I have said before, "When the people lead, the leaders will follow."

•••
Ft_aQatXsAEKrq1

•••
It is the duty of scientists to inform the public and the people who are elected to serve the public interest. The onus is on everyone to become more educated, whether or not you believe the weather man.

False. Understanding the root cause of Climate Change that effects us all IS our personal responsibility.

Words are not going to solve the problem, it requires action. The sooner we act collectively, the less the impact, but until that day, the situation will continue to worsen.

Another option is to to send a clear message to those in power to make necessary changes, painful as they may be in the short term. Use one's vote to ensure there are politicians who listen to the will of the majority. There will always be outliers, like your former president who dismissed the problem. As I have said before, "When the people lead, the leaders will follow."
They are going to starve you, take your property and feed you bugs.

1681862877312.png

Last edited:
•••
They are going to starve you, take your property and feed you bugs.
Show attachment 236080

If you want to eat bugs, that's your choice. I have moose for supper.

BTW, cow farts and belches produce methane CH4. Fortunately, I have developed a product to reduce the enteric fermentation in the rumen. Nature's best kept secret :xf.wink:

Enteric_fermentation_process_in_cows.png

Last edited:
•••
Finally Fox News has learned that spreading lies to the people has a huge price.

$787.5 million for spreading lies in total. And there are still some people out there believing the 2020 election was stolen :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
-------------------------------------------------

Dominion and Fox News reach $787.5 million settlement in defamation lawsuit​

https://www.nbcnews.com/media/fox-news-settles-dominion-defamation-lawsuit-rcna80285

WILMINGTON, Del. — Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems reached a $787.5 million settlement agreement Tuesday afternoon, the parties announced, narrowly heading off a trial shortly after the jury was sworn in.

Fox has admitted to telling lies,” John Poulos, Dominion CEO, said at a news conference after the trial ended.

Dominion sued Fox News in 2021, demanding $1.6 billion in damages.

Legal filings made thousands of pages of emails, text messages and other communications public, revealing that Fox News journalists, hosts and executives knew the bogus claims about the election were false, even as the network continued to put them on air.

Last edited:
•••
Finally Fox News has learned that spreading lies to the people has a huge price.

IMO Fox owes a greater debt to the American public.

Unfortunately, much damage has been done and we can't go back in time and with too many heads who's brains have been washed will have to be deprogrammed from Chump cult mentality in order to heal the nation, but there is a glimmer of hope with the outcome of these court trials as proof.

Change is the one of the hardest things to accept IMHO, and as evidenced in this thread, unlikely to happen. O_o

•••
•••

$787.5 million for spreading lies in total. And there are still some people out there believing the 2020 election was stolen :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
-------------------------------------------------

Dominion and Fox News reach $787.5 million settlement in defamation lawsuit​

https://www.nbcnews.com/media/fox-news-settles-dominion-defamation-lawsuit-rcna80285

WILMINGTON, Del. — Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems reached a $787.5 million settlement agreement Tuesday afternoon, the parties announced, narrowly heading off a trial shortly after the jury was sworn in.

Fox has admitted to telling lies,” John Poulos, Dominion CEO, said at a news conference after the trial ended.

Dominion sued Fox News in 2021, demanding $1.6 billion in damages.

Legal filings made thousands of pages of emails, text messages and other communications public, revealing that Fox News journalists, hosts and executives knew the bogus claims about the election were false, even as the network continued to put them on air.

What do you think about MSNBC and other media pushing the Russia collusion hoax for 4 years? Should they be held accountable ?

•••
Unfortunately, much damage has been done and we can't go back in time and with too many heads who's brains have been washed will have to be deprogrammed from Chump cult mentality in order to heal the nation, but there is a glimmer of hope with the outcome of these court trials as proof.

No comments here when CNN paid 275 million dollars for lying about a high school student. I guess a corporation like Dominion could afford better lawyers. Of course the election was rigged - a senile old man who campaigned from his basement and was lucky to draw a dozen people to his rallies beat a man who filled stadiums. That speaks for itself.

You are being lied to all the time, but only care when the lies contradict what you are convinced of.

You are being ruled by your emotions. Pejoratives like "Chump" indicate this. I may have slipped with Pedo Pete myself, but that's only because that's what Hunter Biden called his father - oddly ignored by most of the media you believe is telling you the truth.

Sure there are some Trump cultists, just as there are Obama cultists. But most who voted for Trump are fully aware of his flaws - something notably absent from supporters of the Democratic party. Another damning fact is that real leftists and liberals have abandoned the Democratic party and now have more in common with Maga people than with the Dems. If not for the constant barrage of lies and dumbing down of the populace, most Dems would be in jail by this point.

•••
You are being lied to all the time, but only care when the lies contradict what you are convinced of.

You are being ruled by your emotions. Pejoratives like "Chump" indicate this.

Nice try. I have proved my points logically. How can you condone and justify Donald J. Trump's use of pejoratives on the national stage, yet object to me using them in this thread? (ie. Ron DeSanctimonious among others) :unsure:

•••
IMO Fox owes a greater debt to the American public.

Change is the one of the hardest things to accept IMHO, and as evidenced in this thread, unlikely to happen. O_o
Totally 100% agree on that. :xf.smile: (y) The damage done has been quite bigger. Just see what all those lies spreaded for 2 months led to. Millions of brainwashed people believing all those lies, leading to the Jan 6 Capitol Attack.
But the $787.5 million for spreading lies is quite a big prove of their lies. As nobody pays $787.5 million for telling the truth. :xf.grin:

How can you condone and justify Donald J. Trump's use of pejoratives on the national stage, yet object to me using them in this thread? (ie. Ron DeSanctimonious among others) :unsure:
100% on that too. :xf.wink: :xf.laugh:

•••
How can you condone and justify Donald J. Trump's use of pejoratives on the national stage, yet object to me using them in this thread?

Pejoratives used by leaders are meant to excite the emotions of others. Hence, "deplorables" and Biden's calling Trump supporters terrorists. They are appealing to base emotions, envy and fear among others. If you respond in kind, you are being sucked into the vortex of irrational emotions.

You keep talking to us as though we don't know of Trump's many faults. Most Trump supporters are well aware of his faults, but still find him far better than the current crop of criminals running the country. We are not a cult, unlike so many who believe whatever the media tells them to believe.

Trump is a "wannabe dictator" is speculation. Meanwhile, Biden and Co. have had their chief political rival raided and arrested, and are moving to eliminate what few rights Americans have left. Action vs speculation.

Look at countries where political challengers to the leaders are arrested. Reflect on the USA now being part of that list.

You won't, of course, and so the USA has a dark future.

Last edited:
•••
Pejoratives used by leaders are meant to excite the emotions of others.

Correction, throughout history leaders have guided others in society by defining what is acceptable and what is not, often demonstrated by example. Not all leaders use pejorative, but it can be a tool employed by those in power who place their own political interests above the needs of the people whom they are meant to serve.

Hence, "deplorables" and Biden's calling Trump supporters terrorists. They are appealing to base emotions, envy and fear among others. If you respond in kind, you are being sucked into the vortex of irrational emotions.

Agreed; however, having complete freedom of speech also opens the door to the use of pejorative language. When a leader has the national stage, amplified by the media, use of pejorative can arouse negative feelings and emotions toward a particular group, or indended to marginalize those of opposing ideologies. The use of bombastic language may heighten an emotive response, encourage followers by manipulating group thought, and incite irrational behaviour (ie. storming of the capital) if their motives are based on lies and deceit.

Last edited:
•••
Nice try. I have proved my points logically. How can you condone and justify Donald J. Trump's use of pejoratives on the national stage, yet object to me using them in this thread? (ie. Ron DeSanctimonious among others) :unsure:

@Domainace didn't justify anything, he said most people were aware of Trump's faults. We were also aware of Hillary's and Biden's faults, which you seem happy to ignore.

•••
If you want to eat bugs, that's your choice. I have moose for supper.

BTW, cow farts and belches produce methane CH4. Fortunately, I have developed a product to reduce the enteric fermentation in the rumen. Nature's best kept secret :xf.wink:

Enteric_fermentation_process_in_cows.png

What does this have to do with climate zealots trying to stop rice farming? Rice is a staple food of billions of people, who would starve because their climate can't support other grains.

If cattle and swine disappeared tomorrow, we could grow enough food to feed ourselves. When you attack our main food grains, you cause people to starve.

At what point do you stop and question what you are being told by climate alarmist flying jets, driving luxury cars and living in luxury homes paid for by climate research.

Last edited:
•••
Correction, throughout history leaders have guided others in society by defining what is acceptable and what is not, often demonstrated by example
In fairy tales, maybe. The overwhelming majority of leaders throughout all history have used force and illusion to guide others in what is acceptable. And the example is usually that leaders get away with actions that their subjects would hang for.

having complete freedom of speech also opens the door to the use of pejorative language. When a leader has the national stage, amplified by the media, use of pejorative can arouse negative feelings and emotions toward a particular group, or indended to marginalize those of opposing ideologies.

Free speech is essential to a free society. This is not really even debatable. But I was not talking about leaders using pejoratives, which they do to manipulate followers, but about your use of them. It shows your emotions leaking through, most likely to the detriment of your judgment. Those are the only 2 ways they are used, and I don't think you are running for office.

The path to wisdom through all these lies and deceptions is to constantly question your assumptions and biases - though that's difficult even for the best people. But one hint is the use of pejoratives or the inability to refer to someone by their proper name (instead preferring some usually juvenile variation of it). This shows emotions taking charge. That makes politicians happy.

•••
Free speech is essential to a free society. This is not really even debatable. But I was not talking about leaders using pejoratives, which they do to manipulate followers, but about your use of them. It shows your emotions leaking through, most likely to the detriment of your judgment. Those are the only 2 ways they are used, and I don't think you are running for office.

Free speech is essential to a free society, but living in Japan, have you not learned some restraint?
Do you have any problem with Joe Biden being referred to as Dark Brandon? lol. I think of many more derogative appropo nics for agent orange, as recent history has shown and will prove time and again, but the chumps who voted for him may not agree.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
"having complete freedom of speech also opens the door to the use of pejorative language"
Free speech is essential to a free society, but living in Japan, have you not learned some restraint?
Do you have any problem with Joe Biden being referred to as Dark Brandon? lol. I think of many more derogative appropo nics for agent orange, as recent history has shown and will prove time and again, but the chumps who voted for him may not agree.

"chumps"

•••
Tucker Carlson speaks the obvious truth about democrat's America.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Previous advice to me:

Even a broken clock is correct once a day. Tucker's not pretending this is news, it just his opinion. One I mostly agree with.

Last edited:
•••
New Poll Disney is More Popular than Joe Biden.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back