NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1) 10 minute intro on youtube isn't Fox News.

2) We went over this yesterday, the correct quote is, "I rarely watch fox news".

“I don’t watch Fox News”

Last edited:
•••
spod-1062121963-258-1.png

•••
•••
1) 10 minute intro on youtube isn't Fox News.

2) We went over this yesterday, the correct quote is, "I rarely watch fox news".
"I don't watch Fox News, I have no idea how that Tucker Carlson tattoo got on by lower back"

•••
•••
•••
•••
"I like more death"
I can't say I'm surprised, You're a democrat who supports leaving a abortion survivor to die of exposure.

•••
Even a broken clock is correct once a day. Tucker's not pretending this is news, it just his opinion. One I mostly agree with.
"I don't watch Fox News, I just accidently watch Tucker so much, I understand he's not really news but opinion"

•••
•••
"I don't watch Fox News, I just accidently watch Tucker so much, I understand he's not really news but opinion"

I always suspected you liked Fox News.

•••
@Domainace didn't justify anything, he said most people were aware of Trump's faults. We were also aware of Hillary's and Biden's faults, which you seem happy to ignore.
lol, trying to draw a parallel between them, expept Trump has been indicted, arrested, led an insurrection, lost a tax case already, many more lawsuits etc.

•••
Pejoratives used by leaders are meant to excite the emotions of others. Hence, "deplorables" and Biden's calling Trump supporters terrorists. They are appealing to base emotions, envy and fear among others. If you respond in kind, you are being sucked into the vortex of irrational emotions.

You keep talking to us as though we don't know of Trump's many faults. Most Trump supporters are well aware of his faults, but still find him far better than the current crop of criminals running the country. We are not a cult, unlike so many who believe whatever the media tells them to believe.

Trump is a "wannabe dictator" is speculation. Meanwhile, Biden and Co. have had their chief political rival raided and arrested, and are moving to eliminate what few rights Americans have left. Action vs speculation.

Look at countries where political challengers to the leaders are arrested. Reflect on the USA now being part of that list.

You won't, of course, and so the USA has a dark future.
lol, @Domainace with a mountain of gibberish this morning, my goodness.

Yes, you are a cult. Trump knows this hence the 'I Could ... Shoot Somebody, And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters'

He literally gets more popular after getting arrested, flooded with even more money.

This is what it's all about for the anti-American living in Japan

so the USA has a dark future.

His dream of America crumbling and he has easy targets, other Trumpers, that go along with it, not understanding American always finds a way back.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
lol, trying to draw a parallel between them, expept Trump has been indicted, arrested, led an insurrection, lost a tax case already, many more lawsuits etc.

So your admitting Trump got a lot done.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Ali Alexander, the organizer of the “Stop the Steal” rally that preceded the Capitol riots, has apologised after being accused of asking teenage boys for sexual photographs.

And somehow Marjorie Taylor Greene is in the middle of this

Anti-‘groomer’ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s old photo with Ali Alexander resurfaces after underage sexting allegations​

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/ali-alexander-marjorie-taylor-greene-underage-sexting-scandal/

Just copying and pasting

So Ali Alexander just got exposed for soliciting dikk pics from teenage boys.

Nick Fuentes turns out to have pressured one of Ali's accusers by offering him a job in politics if he recanted.

Milo Yiannopoulos (who resigned from Breitbart after condoning sex with underage boys) is the one who exposed Ali.

Ali called Milo a "gay pedophile".

Ali is accusing Marjorie Taylor Greene of having paid Milo to push these allegations and said he has evidence of MTG committing a crime.

Marjorie Taylor Greene responded with, “This is disgusting textbook predation of underage boys. And Nick Fuentes was in on it."

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Trump might fold this groomer before he even announces. Trump still has a lot of people scared to go against him, DeSantis not picking up enough support.

Key DeSantis Donors Rip Him in Private Chats: ‘What the F-ck Is Wrong With RD?’​

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...s-donors-donald-trump-uncertainty-1234716875/

DeSantis is in a rut. His trek to D.C. didn’t help.​

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/19/desantis-dc-trump-endorsement-00092695

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

‘We’re Getting Killed on Abortion’: Inside Trump’s Secret Meetings With the Religious Right​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=d4a098bdfb6b42279672f7febb1f55b0&ei=10

In all his ranting, Trump never talks about this issue. And he's right not to do so but it's too late.

Abortion, guns = loss for Republicans. The Republican Party is just on the wrong side of too many big issues to win, then on top of that, you'll have the convict Trump as the nominee. How stupid can one party be.

Last edited:
•••
•••
"According to two participants and another source close to Trump" The same source for every leak. I hope Trump catches these guys.

‘We’re Getting Killed on Abortion’: Inside Trump’s Secret Meetings With the Religious Right​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=d4a098bdfb6b42279672f7febb1f55b0&ei=10

In all his ranting, Trump never talks about this issue. And he's right not to do so but it's too late.

Abortion, guns = loss for Republicans. The Republican Party is just on the wrong side of too many big issues to win, then on top of that, you'll have the convict Trump as the nominee. How stupid can one party be.

"I'm moving to Florida." - Cop ( probably )

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ron Johnson: Biden Welcomes Nearly Five Million Illegal Aliens to U.S., Exceeding Populations of 28 States

Close to five million border crossers and illegal aliens have been welcomed into the United States under President Joe Biden, according to figures detailed by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI). This is a foreign population that exceeds the populations of 28 states.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ns-to-u-s-exceeding-populations-of-28-states/

I hope they all vote. :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back