Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
She is a liberal through and through. But in current day America, anyone who is not batsh!t crazy is considered Republican, if not extreme right wing.

She’s a moderate liberal , almost middle of the road conservative in her train of thoughts , the Left is 99% FAR Left at this point IMO ..

Last edited:
•••
Don’t be shocked when the orange man officially is reseated in January ;)

Biden has been dead for awhile, enjoy the last theatrical dance before you all learn about the empty chair/stolen term/truth

Reference: https://lawrina.com/us-law/federal/codes/title-52/subtitle-ii/chapter-207/sec-20701/

In normal times I would say that would be crazy , Not now I wouldn’t , nothing can surprise me now , I am fully desensitized to all the WOWs , there ain’t one thing that can surprise me any longer .

•••
Via Yahoo:

Kayne West is buying the Parlor Platform

Elon Musk tweeted a picture of himself and Kayne West in meme disrupting the Woke fucks lol

Power Up !!!

Last edited:
•••
New York Mayor Eric Adams says, We didn’t ask for this !

Give those illegal immigrants Sanctuary ! What the hell is wrong with you Eric! NY is a sanctuary city !!

Texas will keep them coming your way New York , America is the land of opportunity ..we have plenty more for Lightfoot and Chicago too , DC as well , Joe will let them vote , watch and see.

Portland Oregon is a sanctuary city , but Abbott won’t send those illegal immigrants to that Shit Hole , the illegal immigrants are to good for Portland . No one should be subjected to the Portland Shit Hole

Last edited:
•••
An Independent, she has no plans to join the GOP, nor is she part of the swamp. A fiscal conservative and social liberal with ties to the Green Party

I like her. I didn't mean liberal as a pejorative. She is a true liberal in the classic sense, not the so-called "liberals" in the US who are in fact fascists and authoritarians.

She is on the right side of limited government overreach, but I don't know how that squares with her more progressive ideas. And, as much as I like her, I have to remain suspicious of any candidate to avoid the idol worship personality cult that Obama benefited from.

•••
I like her. I didn't mean liberal as a pejorative. She is a true liberal in the classic sense, not the so-called "liberals" in the US who are in fact fascists and authoritarians.

She is on the right side of limited government overreach, but I don't know how that squares with her more progressive ideas. And, as much as I like her, I have to remain suspicious of any candidate to avoid the idol worship personality cult that Obama benefited from.

I agree , remain suspicious, me too .. Candace Owens was a tea partier before becoming a Republican , at least that is my understanding , any Leftist moles within the Republican Party could be a disaster to the party IMO

•••

She'll be viewed as a neocon. Her military background will still appeal to those lib/cons who would spread democracy around the globe, even if by force. She seems like a decent human being, grounded.

Why would you be suspicious of her 'personality cult' and yet give MAGAman a pass? Apparently, she's liked in Moscow which would help to smooth tensions between superpowers. I'd vote for her if I was an American citizen.

•••
She'll be viewed as a neocon. Her military background will still appeal to those lib/cons who would spread democracy around the globe, even if by force. She seems like a decent human being, grounded.
How's that? It's the neocons who drove her out of the Democratic party. They are all neolibs all - they found the Democratic party more amenable to their aims. She is among the strongest anti-war candidates - which is why the Dems call her a Russian asset. (I just read your quote below after I wrote this!)
Why would you be suspicious of her 'personality cult' and yet give MAGAman a pass? Apparently, she's liked in Moscow which would help to smooth tensions between superpowers. I'd vote for her if I was an American citizen.
How did I give Trump a pass? Nobody here, including X and Mr-X, follows a Trump personality cult. Saying that Trump is better than the alternative is just a logical choice. The lesser of 2 evils. Surely, Biden supporters (of all people) understand that. We don't accuse you of being in a Biden cult just because you support a corrupt and semi-conscious old pedo in the White House.

The Dem supporters seem to be especially focused on US vs Them, and unable to step back and see nuances or the bigger picture.

Last edited:
•••
•••
How did I give Trump a pass? Nobody here, including X and Mr-X, follows a Trump personality cult. Saying that Trump is better than the alternative is just a logical choice. The lesser of 2 evils. Surely, Biden supporters (of all people) understand that. We don't accuse you of being in a Biden cult just because you support a corrupt and semi-conscious old pedo in the White House.

The Dem supporters seem to be especially focused on US vs Them, and unable to step back and see nuances or the bigger picture.

Simple, use Obama and Trump in the same sentence. :xf.wink:

I'm not a fanboy of Biden. ...dunno how you can justify that besides my allergies to 🍊man. In fact, as I've mentioned before, in the run up to the 2016 election, I preferred him to Hillary (due to his tough stance on China) and it wasn't really until midterm that Trump showed his true colours. Although, I admit the economy was better.

We can still agree on things viewing from different perspectives, and that is what I see in Gabbard. Overall she appears to be more of a uniter than a divider, and that would be a welcome change don't you think? That may also be her achilles heel, since the US divide is such an abyss that crossing the floor may actually be seen as serving two masters (and who's butt ya gonna wipe?) Not too early to throw hat in the ring, and tangentially comparing Biden to Hilter was her admission fee to the Tea Party IMO.

•••
Simple, use Obama and Trump in the same sentence
There is nowhere near the cult of personality around Trump that there is/was around Obama. Not even comparable. Trump has a core group of disaffected people who may worship him, but the vast coverage of Trump worldwide is heavily biased toward the negative. Most of his supporters recognize his flaws. Conversely, global media fawned over Obama. Virtually no negative coverage, almost no comedians making jokes about him, fawning photo shoots... No matter what he did, no matter how many whistleblowers he imprisoned, no matter how he politicized the justice system in the US, no matter how many weddings he bombed.

•••
There is nowhere near the cult of personality around Trump that there is/was around Obama. Not even comparable. Trump has a core group of disaffected people who may worship him, but the vast coverage of Trump worldwide is heavily biased toward the negative. Most of his supporters recognize his flaws. Conversely, global media fawned over Obama. Virtually no negative coverage, almost no comedians making jokes about him, fawning photo shoots... No matter what he did, no matter how many whistleblowers he imprisoned, no matter how he politicized the justice system in the US, no matter how many weddings he bombed.

You're talking about the press right, afterall, it's their job is to brainwash the public. From observation, I would say that Trumpers are more 'moonish', following every order without criticism, shunning, shaming and discrediting everyone but other devotees ...his watershed moment demonstrated fully on Jan. 6., such a chutzpah.

•••
I would say that Trumpers are more 'moonish', following every order without criticism, shunning, shaming and discrediting everyone but other devotees ...his watershed moment demonstrated fully on Jan. 6., such a chutzpah.
We'll have to disagree there. But Jan 6 is a good example of injustice. Like protestors have throughout history, they took their protest to the building that houses those who govern. In normal countries, even those rules by dictators, they would arrest a few ringleaders and say something to appease the rest. The Democratic oppression apparatus called the FBI went way beyond that that pursuing the smallest offenders and imposing draconian punishments.

The sent a message. It's Ok to burn down private businesses and homes of people that had nothing to do with whatever you are protesting, even to commit a few murders or take over entire portions of a city with guns. But don't you dare turn your anger at the government grifters actually responsible, especially if they are Democrats.

•••
We'll have to disagree there. But Jan 6 is a good example of injustice. Like protestors have throughout history, they took their protest to the building that houses those who govern. In normal countries, even those rules by dictators, they would arrest a few ringleaders and say something to appease the rest. The Democratic oppression apparatus called the FBI went way beyond that that pursuing the smallest offenders and imposing draconian punishments.

The sent a message. It's Ok to burn down private businesses and homes of people that had nothing to do with whatever you are protesting, even to commit a few murders or take over entire portions of a city with guns. But don't you dare turn your anger at the government grifters actually responsible, especially if they are Democrats.

No denying Trump supporters were disgruntled, as many went to DC to be part of history, but one wonders how many where there not because they believed Biden to be a dictator, but rather to answer the call to bring down the government. Pretty sure not many Democrat voters were in the crowd.

Last edited:
•••

There were only 400 people in the Capitol building , that is hardly ever taken into consideration by the Left , 400 out of a few thousand that did not go into the Capitol building ..

From what I watched on Live footage of the BLM - Antifa protests , I watched nightly for like 3 months , the protesters escalated very quickly to do what would police would allow them to do , the burning and looting of buildings was very easy for these protestors as I NEVER saw and police presence inside or even around the area of ANY building set a blaze nor the stores that were being looted , so IMO , this enabled people to carrying on night after night to do these activities with out worry of a police presence.

Last edited:
•••
No denying Trump supporters were disgruntled, as many went to DC to be part of history, but one wonders how many where there not because they believed Biden to be a dictator, but rather to answer the call to bring down the government. Pretty sure not many Democrat voters were in the crowd.

How would it even be imaginable for 400 people to take down the US government , the other thousands outside never entered the building

Last edited:
•••
How would it even be imaginable for 400 people to take down the US government , the other thousands outside never entered the building

Not all were there for that purpose, but a select few definitely were. It is what it was...I see no argument.

•••
Not all were there for that purpose, but a select few definitely were.
I bet a lot more than a select few in the Anitfa/BLM rioters wanted to bring down the government. Why are you not worried about them? As though a half-naked vegan in a buffalo hat is a threat to the mighty US government.

•••
From what I watched on Live footage of the BLM - Antifa protests , I watched nightly for like 3 months , the protesters escalated very quickly to do what would police would allow them to do , the burning and looting of buildings was very easy for these protestors as I NEVER saw and police presence inside or even around the area of ANY building set a blaze nor the stores that were being looted , so IMO , this enabled people to carrying on night after night to do these activities with out worry of a police presence.

State vs federal government. I guess George Floyd murder was the last straw...God bless you @.X. for your patience with those disenfranchised Americans.

I bet a lot more than a select few in the Anitfa/BLM rioters wanted to bring down the government. Why are you not worried about them? As though a half-naked vegan in a buffalo hat is a threat to the mighty US government.

I'm not defending their actions, I'm sure there are other camps as well. I thought the Q shaman was a little over the top... imagine what might have happened had an actual tribe done the same?

Last edited:
•••
State vs federal government. I guess George Floyd murder was the last straw...God bless you @.X. for your patience with those disenfranchised Americans.

I'm not defending their actions, I'm sure there are other camps as well. I thought the Q shaman was a little over the top... I can just imagine what might have happened had an actual tribe done the same?

That was the other thing I meant to put into my last post , there were several fellers dressed up in outfits , that Q Shaman feller took the cake for best costume . So I equate only 400 unarmed with no firearm people , along with the fellers in costumes , and that is why I have a hard time with such an outburst from the Left talking about Democracy was at stake and it was the worst day in American history , and an insurrection to try and overthrow the government . Cause if that is the case that 400 unarmed with no firearm people can overthrow the government , then I am a Giraffe wearing combat boots with fedora hat on.

George Floyd wasn’t the last straw with the police be it federal, state or local , because the police had no presence while the BLM - Antifa were burning down buildings or when they would swamp a retail outlet and come out with boxes of stuff . Hell , Antifa was trying to burn down the building with federal officers in the building , what did they do? Nothing for quite a bit, then they would come out throw some of them tear gas canisters , and this was every night , night after night for 2 months straight .

Last edited:
•••
That was the other thing I meant to put into my last post , there were several fellers dressed up in outfits , that Q Shaman feller took the cake for best costume . So I equate only 400 unarmed with no firearm people , along with the fellers in costumes , and that is why I have a hard time with such an outburst from the Left talking about Democracy was at stake and it was the worst day in American history , and an insurrection to try and overthrow the government . Cause if that is the case that 400 unarmed with no firearm people can overthrow the government , then I am a Giraffe wearing combat boots with fedora hat on.

400 people is peanuts compared to 50,000+ heavy trucks decending on our nations capitol in the Freedom Convoy, sponsored by...but that's okay, eh?!

•••
400 people is peanuts compared to 50,000+ heavy trucks decending on our nations capitol in the Freedom Convoy, sponsored by...but that's okay, eh?!

It depends , did they do anything bad?? It would be hard to say blocking roadway or even highway is bad , because if it is, BLM and Antifa were very bad, for a very long time , and the police did about it?? Absolutely nothing , the police gave them the streets ..

Last edited:
•••
It depends , did they do anything bad?? It would be hard to say blocking roadway or even highway is bad , because if it is, BLM and Antifa were very bad, for a very long time , and the police did about it?? Absolutely nothing , the police gave them the streets ..

Would you like to have 50,000 trucks bleating horns on your doorstep 24/7 for 3 weeks? People had to work but were gridlocked at a direct cost of over $75,000,000. Indirect costs due to lost business, wages etc. (unknown).

I'm not adverse to peaceful protests, in fact, I have done my share of it in spite of the danger and arrest. More importantly, we managed to keep US nukes off our soil. 🚀 We didn't want them in the first place.

As far as the freedom convoy goes, a good chunk of the donations came from the USA, in particular the far right conspiracy theorists and Republicans.

freedon-convoy-charts.png

Last edited:
•••
Would you like to have 50,000 trucks bleating horns on your doorstep 24/7 for 3 weeks? People had to work but were gridlocked at a direct cost of over $75,000,000. Indirect costs due to lost business, wages etc. (unknown).

I'm not adverse to peaceful protests, in fact, I have done my share of it in spite of the danger and arrest. More importantly, we managed to keep US nukes off our soil. 🚀 We didn't want them in the first place.

As far as the freedom convoy goes., a good chunk of the donations came from the USA, in particular the far right conspiracy theorists and Republicans.

freedon-convoy-charts.png

What do you think happened in Atlanta , Seattle, Portland , Chicago ???? BLM and Antifa blocked the streets from passage by motorist , as well as highways , people couldn’t pass down those roads and highways to get to work???? Then, BLM and Antifa were marching neighborhoods, in the nighttime as well as well as day time .. beating drums , hollering.

But you know what the worst part was.. if anyone said a word to them in a vehicle , they surrounded the vehicle , they pulled people out the vehicle and beat the shit out of them, they slashed the vehicle owners tires … I saw it all Live ..

Last edited:
•••
@Cannuck , you and I can play “Mines bigger than yours”. For ages , and we both are going to stand by our allies , our people , and that’s sad to say , because all people should be our people , but that is no longer possible to be the case until and unless our sides can come to some agreements , which Is highly unlikely at this point .. so it all plays out how it plays out , it will end , everything has a beginning and a ending , until the ending happens , we are going clash naturally .

I think you and I could sit down and eat together and drink beer and have a good time . I don’t see you as a radicalized person , you seem to be a pretty well grounded person.
But you will, as I will , defend our people , I don’t like their being a Far Right or Far Left .. but we are dealt the cards we are dealt

I have talked far uglier to you, than you have to me… and I was out of line doing so , I apologize for that , blurting out things is not cool . But I am guilty of doing that , I am working and trying to do better

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back