IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FROijHAVkAAfhHa

•••
Elon Musk's control of twitter breaks the left's ability to control the narrative and censor content on social media.

That is the real "threat to democracy" they are bleating about.

One the company is running under new management, employees of twitter will be lucky to see Musk three or four times a year.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Dictor: Okay. And you said that, 'If you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, just knock the crap out of them would you.' That was your statement?
Trump: Oh, yeah. It was very dangerous.
Dictor: What was very dangerous?
Trump: We were threatened.
Dictor: With what?
Trump: They were going to throw fruit. We were threatened. We had a threat.
Dictor: So you were speaking to the audience when you said if they saw someone getting ready to throw a tomato, just knock the crap out of them, would you?
Trump: That was to the audience. It was said sort of in jest. Buy maybe, you know, a little truth to it. It's very dangerous stuff. You can get killed with those things. ... I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit. And some fruit is a lot worse than -- tomatoes are bad by the way. But it's very dangerous ... they were going to hit -- they were going to hit very hard.
😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
•••
Trump attorney Jeffrey Goldman: A tomato is a fruit after all, I guess. … It has seeds.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Grownups are back in charge...

It would be nice to get some opposing arguments in here. Seems the other side thinks it's still 2019 and Trump is president. I am waiting for their obsession to wear off so we can have a conversation.

•••
It would be nice to get some opposing arguments in here. Seems the other side thinks it's still 2019 and Trump is president. I am waiting for their obsession to wear off so we can have a conversation.

Biden's policies are indefensible imo.

Open borders
Inflation
Restricted energy production
Weak military
New "ministry of misinformation"
Children don't belong to their parents
Pro Iran, Pro Russia ( until a month ago )

That's just off the top of my head. The only person in this thread to defend Biden with any conviction was Brad and every time he was proven wrong a few weeks later.

Now there are media reports that Biden didn't report aprox $5 million to the government ethics office.

The AOC wing of the DNC has taken over.

Last edited:
•••
Sounds like a pretty good story uncovering election fraud. Authors purchased geo data from cell companies around drop boxes and tracked people visiting multiple boxes.

Then the authors used video from surveillance cameras to watch what was happening. Pretty shocking if true.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The only person in this thread to defend Biden with any conviction was Brad and every time he was proven wrong a few weeks later.

I am guessing that's part of the reason Trump Derangement Syndrome has been so persistent. Bush DR pretty much disappeared after Obama's election, partly because Obama fit the pop idol image they have of who should be president and they could focus all their energies on idolizing him.

But Biden... even in the thick miasma between a Democrat's ears it would be hard to get behind him. So to avoid thinking about their current leader they focus in the past. In a perverse way, they are nostalgic for the Trump era.

•••
•••
I am guessing that's part of the reason Trump Derangement Syndrome has been so persistent. Bush DR pretty much disappeared after Obama's election, partly because Obama fit the pop idol image they have of who should be president and they could focus all their energies on idolizing him.
The first good looking, articulate black man - Joe Biden.

But Biden... even in the thick miasma between a Democrat's ears it would be hard to get behind him. So to avoid thinking about their current leader they focus in the past. In a perverse way, they are nostalgic for the Trump era.

Yep. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

•••
•••
Who are 'they'? And who's talking? :xf.wink:
Congratulations. You posted without saying the T word. Soon you will be cured - keep thinking healthy thoughts! You'll need them for what's coming.

•••
Congratulations. You posted without saying the T word. Soon you will be cured - keep thinking healthy thoughts! You'll need them for what's coming.

LOL, this hasn't aged well...and you voted for this fool? :zippermouth:

As if USA ever even had a say in Canada's independence, yet T fills his boots with a version of his own whacked history.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back