Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BREAKING: AZ Senate Leader Announces The NUMBERS DON'T MATCH in Arizona Forensic Audit https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

f8bcfde52730cfed.jpeg

•••
•••

We are at a point when a world leader will have to act … I thought Trump would do it and he didn’t … it doesn’t matter why he didn’t act … perhaps Putin will act .. it won’t surprise me in the least if Putin does act in a very aggressive manner

•••
•••
We are at a point when a world leader will have to act … I thought Trump would do it and he didn’t … it doesn’t matter why he didn’t act … perhaps Putin will act .. it won’t surprise me in the least if Putin does act in a very aggressive manner

Somebody needs to do something ASAP.

•••
•••
218290178_4352844891403304_5901415238765725218_n.jpg

Hey Lufthansa... you can "Küss meinen Arsch"

•••
•••
Somebody needs to do something ASAP.

My gut tells me someone is getting ready to act … I have thought it will be Vladimir Putin for a few months now … his speech somewhat confirms my gut feeling .. Putin acknowledged “Satans Plan” .. he also acknowledged the United States and Europe both in all capital letters .. Putin appears to be 1000% informed and knowledgeable of what is going on .. what the plan is and what end result is planned … I think Putin is getting ready to light some asses up …. The opposition has faced virtually no resistance and actually have received help from some society as well as agencies and organizations….I feel all of those are noted and well known about in the USA as well as Europe … it’s just a matter of time now… Putin doesn’t have to send anyone into the USA or Europe.. they are already here …the Ruskies are actually some bad mother fuckers when they need to be …

Last edited:
•••

they are beginning to bare down on the vaccine … making statements on MSM that un vaccinated people are the problem ..they have forced inoculations lined up I feel .. I don’t think they are going to make it that far before the intervention arrives ..

•••
My gut tells me someone is getting ready to act … I have thought it will be Vladimir Putin for a few months now … his speech somewhat confirms my gut feeling .. Putin acknowledged “Satans Plan” .. he also acknowledged the United States and Europe both in all capital letters .. Putin appears to be 1000% informed and knowledgeable of what is going on .. what the plan is and what end result is planned … I think Putin is getting ready to light some asses up …. The opposition has faced virtually no resistance and actually have received help from some society as well as agencies and organizations….I feel all of those are noted and well known about in the USA as well as Europe … it’s just a matter of time now… Putin doesn’t have to send anyone into the USA or Europe.. they are already here …the Ruskies are actually some bad mother fuckers when they need to be …

Everybody that participated in this scam need to be put to death.

•••
Texas Democrats ran out on the session and flew to Washington DC .. So we passed the new voting laws with out the Democrats today … we are and always have been a very Red state ..we will always be a very Red State .. the fact is .. Texans no longer want Democrats within the state .. that due to the new progressive Democrat party

Last edited:
•••
Via CNN

“”” Kids Will Pay Price Of Covid If Adults Don’t Get Vaccinated””””

So now they have sunk to a new level to threaten children to achieve their agenda …

•••
Democrats will be flooding this thread in 8 weeks max … they will have a lot to say up and coming .. can’t wait

•••
Via CNN

“”” It’s Your Choice : Vaccinated or Infected””””

•••
Democrats will be flooding this thread in 8 weeks max … they will have a lot to say up and coming .. can’t wait
I doubt it.... they know we no longer put up with their shit... but I welcome them back to get another beating!

•••
•••

That was pretty clearly not written by Putin - doesn't sound remotely like something he would say. He is a much better speaker than that. I would guess an American wrote it.

But, yes, as the world falls apart people will respond to the demagogue who says he can fix everything. Never fails. When the truth is too painful, lies are in demand. The real battle is between the US and China, and the US is losing. Putin is a secondary player, hoping to pick up some nice scraps while the 2 big boys fight.

The only certainty is that the US, as we know it, is finished. It's in the final stages of decadence before the collapse. I remember reading as a kid about decadent societies, like Berlin in the 30s. I also remember thinking, "Those places looked like they were fun. Free sex. You could get away with just about anything." If there is anyone left on this planet in 100 years, and if there is anyone who can read or any media that actually presents facts, I am sure some kid in the future will think, "Wow. USA in the early 21st century looked fun. Free sex. Wish I coulda been there." Or maybe not. Maybe sex robots will be the norm.

Sometime fairly soon, somebody will act, and it will start a chain reaction. At the end of, there is no telling what the world will look like. But I doubt the people who argue over the right to choose their own pronouns will survive it. It will be all too real for them.

•••
•••
•••
Pushing a poison vaccine is a good way to get shot.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back